Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best 11 for some time. 14:09 - Sep 26 with 585 viewsReslovenSwan1

Hey, I am not expert in football just a humble fan in my humble shed in Resolven. Followed the Swansea since before Toshack. I love Wales and Swansea city. We in my opinion could be heading back to the great days under our US leaders, who keep a light hand on the tiller.

The modus opera-tum is clear. Get promoted to the PL while balancing the books. (not easy).

I have put together an impressive management /ownership 11 which seems to me to be packed with quality and experience. Long term ownership of two successful US teams. A league cup winner, 4 promotions, including two promotions to the Premier leagues, experience in big roles in the biggest c of clubs Man city and Rangers. Swansea track record over 20 years has been impeccable. Anyone remember the chaos of the pre jenkinista era?

5-4-1

GK - Huw Jenkins

LWB Sinnett - RWB Dalton

CB Levien, Kaplan , Silverstein

MF Allen, Winter, Scott, Martin Morgan

Up top Martin .

Sub Lisa (London)

That is a pretty solid set of backers in my opinion. I want a bit more fro the wing backs and they need to commit to the club and sign up for a long term.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 14:11]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Best 11 for some time. on 22:27 - Sep 26 with 473 viewsAndyCole

Thread of the year nominee.

Was about to post a thread saying pretty much the same: The Jenkinistas back Martin.

Now that it's public knowledge that the Jenkinistas have a significant influence in brand Martin, we can hopefully look forward to a return of The Swansea Way under The Jenkinistas.

Stewarded on-field by Martin, and everywhere else by Martin M, closely underpinning his every move.

Has a nice ring about it: Martin Squared ( russ Martin / Martin morgan )

Onwards and upwards again under The Jenkinistas. (another nice ring, sequel to JACK TO A KING......)

edit: ditch the flunkey Sub - failure of an advisor.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Best 11 for some time. on 22:31 - Sep 26 with 469 viewsWalterBoyd

Andy and Resloven no coincidence I heard earlier that Cefn Coed had lost 2 patients earlier and there is a reward for not returning them.
Best 11 for some time. on 00:43 - Sep 27 with 437 viewsWalterBoyd

Andy. You have been online 2 hours and running other posters down.

I have been online last 2 hours and you seem to struggle to answer any direct questions. Almost troll like.

Did you say the following and how is that going for you, and answer the ' in cohesion with the sell outs post you made' and were asked to explain a few weeks ago,but didn't

"There's no wonder Cooper is still being pursued by Prem league teams. The senior England job certainly now beckons for Cooper, he is way ahead on his development curve. Let's hope our owners give him the bumper new deal he has earned."

Wow Andy, no wonder you dislike Russ so much. You were very fond of Cooper.

What has Russ been doing to ring alarm bells and causes you to try to undermine him.

Andy. Sad bloke.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2021 0:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024