Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never felt more like singing the ... 17:42 - Sep 25 with 2023 viewsKeithHaynes

Well, you fill in the rest 😂

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?450223-Mick-McCarthy

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=223903

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:05 - Sep 25 with 1618 viewsWalterBoyd

Terrific win, terrific performance.

We could have and should have scored more.

The relief when final whistle went was welcomed.

Good shape to the team today. All players knew their jobs and positions and executed them well.

The back 3 need to keep those positions. Cabango far better suited on right, Manning on left was outstanding.

Our midfield did really well and created lots of chances.

Yep, singing the blues tonight.
Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:21 - Sep 25 with 1583 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:05 - Sep 25 by WalterBoyd

Terrific win, terrific performance.

We could have and should have scored more.

The relief when final whistle went was welcomed.

Good shape to the team today. All players knew their jobs and positions and executed them well.

The back 3 need to keep those positions. Cabango far better suited on right, Manning on left was outstanding.

Our midfield did really well and created lots of chances.

Yep, singing the blues tonight.

Sub Grimes and replace with Ntcham, Paterson replace with Walsh . Happy days

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:30 - Sep 25 with 1536 viewsonehunglow

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:21 - Sep 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes Sir.

Downes is a magnificent player and should have already taken over the captain armband. A skilful,dogged and classy warrior.We need to tie this lad down asap. A great buy IMO.

Now then I 'll leave it to Cardiff's best.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:37 - Sep 25 with 1551 viewsWalterBoyd

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:21 - Sep 25 by Brynmill_Jack

On what I have seen so far I prefer Paterson to Walsh.

But competition for places is a great thing.

I can't see Grimes being benched.

Where were Obamfemi and William's today. Didn't miss Williams my self, Manning did really well.
Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:37 - Sep 25 with 1550 viewsswan_si

While we're in the singing mood, any lyricists out there who could do something with, Bonnie Tyler's, hold out for a hero, but give it a Piroe twist, thinking caps on.
Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:55 - Sep 25 with 1521 viewsWalterBoyd

Naughton was an integral part of the back 3 today and read the game very well.

The starting 11 is taking shape.

In future if Ntcham tires, hopefully Obafemi is on bench to replace.
Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:59 - Sep 25 with 1501 viewsKeithHaynes

Oops.

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:00 - Sep 25 with 1491 viewsdantheswansman

I love this style of football, i dont give a hoot about losing games, we are not getting relegated, not even a chance of it, we will play this superb football and i for one am enjoying it, lets make it two halfs instead of the one, Russell Martin has my vote!
Login to get fewer ads

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:10 - Sep 25 with 1464 viewsWalterBoyd

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:59 - Sep 25 by KeithHaynes

Oops.

I dont want the international break,I want to play Cardiff asap and play them off the park.

I appreciate that these derby matches rarely pan out that way, but we certainly feel on an upward trajectory.
Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:16 - Sep 25 with 1450 viewsChief

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:10 - Sep 25 by WalterBoyd

I dont want the international break,I want to play Cardiff asap and play them off the park.

I appreciate that these derby matches rarely pan out that way, but we certainly feel on an upward trajectory.

And we always perform poorly after the international break too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:58 - Sep 25 with 1361 viewsonehunglow

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:00 - Sep 25 by dantheswansman

I love this style of football, i dont give a hoot about losing games, we are not getting relegated, not even a chance of it, we will play this superb football and i for one am enjoying it, lets make it two halfs instead of the one, Russell Martin has my vote!

Safe sex though Dan.
You never know

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Never felt more like singing the ... on 20:00 - Sep 25 with 1381 viewsKeithHaynes

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:16 - Sep 25 by Chief

And we always perform poorly after the international break too.

We will still win.

Never felt more like singing the ... on 10:01 - Sep 26 with 1132 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:37 - Sep 25 by swan_si

While we're in the singing mood, any lyricists out there who could do something with, Bonnie Tyler's, hold out for a hero, but give it a Piroe twist, thinking caps on.

Please. Don’t.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Never felt more like singing the ... on 11:35 - Sep 26 with 1063 viewsdantheswansman

Funny how only now they seem to be calling their football shit, it’s been shit for a lot longer than that
Never felt more like singing the ... on 11:42 - Sep 26 with 1051 viewsDr_Winston

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:37 - Sep 25 by WalterBoyd

On what I have seen so far I prefer Paterson to Walsh.

But competition for places is a great thing.

I can't see Grimes being benched.

Where were Obamfemi and William's today. Didn't miss Williams my self, Manning did really well.

I'm still not entirely sure what to make of Paterson.

He's capable of looking utterly anonymous for long periods, highly influential and being involved in a lot of our best moments, sometimes all within the same 90 minutes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Never felt more like singing the ... on 13:24 - Sep 26 with 988 viewsWalterBoyd

Never felt more like singing the ... on 11:42 - Sep 26 by Dr_Winston

He's capable of looking utterly anonymous for long periods, highly influential and being involved in a lot of our best moments, sometimes all within the same 90 minutes.

I like him. When Swans in possession always looking to get into space to receive a pass, never hides, decent passer of ball, nearly always looking to go forward.

When out of possession, works hard closing down and disrupting play.

Gets himself into good positions in attacking third and I think he will continue to create and convert more chances as the season progresses.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 13:58]
Never felt more like singing the ... on 14:14 - Sep 26 with 950 viewsDr_Winston

Never felt more like singing the ... on 13:24 - Sep 26 by WalterBoyd

I like him. When Swans in possession always looking to get into space to receive a pass, never hides, decent passer of ball, nearly always looking to go forward.

When out of possession, works hard closing down and disrupting play.

Gets himself into good positions in attacking third and I think he will continue to create and convert more chances as the season progresses.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 13:58]

Maybe when they're all a bit fitter I'll appreciate him more. Should have buried that one yesterday tho.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Never felt more like singing the ... on 15:14 - Sep 26 with 891 viewsWalterBoyd

Never felt more like singing the ... on 14:14 - Sep 26 by Dr_Winston

Maybe when they're all a bit fitter I'll appreciate him more. Should have buried that one yesterday tho.

He should have scored, yes. But he is getting into really good positions, more goals to come from him.

It was entertaining and a win yesterday. Room for improvement, all round by all, but I am really happy with the progress being made.

Once the long passes find Piroe, rather than the opposing keeper, and those passing the ball are on same wave length as Piroe, so less offsides, well I think we have a great season ahead.
Never felt more like singing the ... on 16:07 - Sep 26 with 846 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully a Premier League team takes Kieffer Moore off of them in January.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:30 - Sep 26 with 792 viewsmonmouth

Never felt more like singing the ... on 15:14 - Sep 26 by WalterBoyd

He should have scored, yes. But he is getting into really good positions, more goals to come from him.

It was entertaining and a win yesterday. Room for improvement, all round by all, but I am really happy with the progress being made.

Once the long passes find Piroe, rather than the opposing keeper, and those passing the ball are on same wave length as Piroe, so less offsides, well I think we have a great season ahead.

I thought a couple of those balls were very close yesterday. There was one for Biddy that I thought he should have got to with a bit more commitment to it. Actually I might be confusing commitment with pace.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:33 - Sep 26 with 780 viewsWalterBoyd

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:30 - Sep 26 by monmouth

I thought a couple of those balls were very close yesterday. There was one for Biddy that I thought he should have got to with a bit more commitment to it. Actually I might be confusing commitment with pace.

Either way, good times ahead. We have a nice style developing.

May not be in the playoffs this year but certainly wont be in a relegation battle.

Next year, after a year of rebuild, who knows.
Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:58 - Sep 26 with 766 viewsjackrmee

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:37 - Sep 25 by swan_si

I think it's actually pronounced Pirooo though unfortunately.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:59 - Sep 26 with 766 viewsjackrmee

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:10 - Sep 25 by WalterBoyd

Another 2 weeks with all the player on the grass, implementing tactics and fitness is surely good at the moment.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:01 - Sep 26 with 763 viewsjackrmee

Never felt more like singing the ... on 11:42 - Sep 26 by Dr_Winston

I really like the look of Paterson. I agree though, so it's good to have a Walsh to rotate. I think they will both play a massive part for us in this system.

Never felt more like singing the ... on 19:04 - Sep 26 with 761 viewsWalterBoyd

Never felt more like singing the ... on 18:59 - Sep 26 by jackrmee

Another 2 weeks with all the player on the grass, implementing tactics and fitness is surely good at the moment.

I know what you are saying, more training, time on tactics etc.

But we certainly have some momentum behind us at the moment.

I think going 3-0 down last week and coming back to draw 3-3 has helped with the fighting spirit.

This team can do great things. Team spirit and cohesion is growing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024