Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY 18:50 - Sep 27 with 1265 viewsKeithHaynes

Back in the days when it was very clear brown paper bags were evident.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 20:03 - Sep 27 with 1197 viewsInTheCity

I remember it well.

On the lash all afternoon in The Clarence with my brother and a mate who has since passed away, celebrating the birth of my eldest daughter.
My brother and mate had survived Glyfada on the away trip and had met up with Van Zweden whilst there and we had a couple of beers with him that afternoon.

I don't really remember the game so much, but will never forget the sight of the Greeks dancing around their flares in the East stand at the final whistle.. T**ts!
Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 20:05 - Sep 27 with 1190 viewsSwans9

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 20:03 - Sep 27 by InTheCity

I remember it well.

On the lash all afternoon in The Clarence with my brother and a mate who has since passed away, celebrating the birth of my eldest daughter.
My brother and mate had survived Glyfada on the away trip and had met up with Van Zweden whilst there and we had a couple of beers with him that afternoon.

I don't really remember the game so much, but will never forget the sight of the Greeks dancing around their flares in the East stand at the final whistle.. T**ts!

I was there I never thought they should of had a penalty but there we go. John Salako 2 goals away in first leg
Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 20:16 - Sep 27 with 1166 viewsKeithHaynes

I remember it well.

I had better not mention a brief chat I had with two esteemed Cardiff fans that night then. 😂

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 22:06 - Sep 27 with 1102 viewsCatullus

I remember it well.

I'd been in the Clarence that afternoon too. Then I popped up to the Queens with some other mates and was sat in the seats close to the door on Dillwyn Road. The police came in asking people to calm down, it was getting quite rowdy and it just started raining glasses, we got soaked but not as wet as the police who beat a retreat. I thought they were going to nick all of us but they gave us all a guard of honour on the way out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 23:04 - Sep 27 with 1076 viewsbuilthjack

Havent a clue where I was that day but remember the game well. Robbed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 23:52 - Sep 27 with 1048 viewsNotLoyal

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 20:16 - Sep 27 by KeithHaynes

I had better not mention a brief chat I had with two esteemed Cardiff fans that night then. 😂

Jeez no please, don’t spoil it now !

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 09:09 - Sep 28 with 960 viewsInTheCity

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 20:16 - Sep 27 by KeithHaynes

Please do enlighten us…
Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 09:54 - Sep 28 with 938 viewsKeithHaynes

Panathinaikos home : Remember this ? ON THIS DAY on 09:09 - Sep 28 by InTheCity

Please do enlighten us…

Bit of fun mate, nothing in it honest 😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024