| Cabango 20:22 - Sep 29 with 2483 views | angryjack | Loan him back to tns |  | | |  |
| Cabango on 12:51 - Sep 30 with 603 views | ploppy |
| Cabango on 11:46 - Sep 30 by onehunglow | A ball player then. What about doing the job of defender. Mitro had the easiest hat trick of his life. Naughton is no ball player. |
So you've just contradicted yourself in the same post. He's either a ball player or he's not. I say he is. Possibly the most comfortable on the ball in our whole squad. He's not going to have it easy against Mitrovic though. He didn't pick himself at CB. And I don't think should be taking the blame for the first two. You need to be looking at Cabango for those. |  | |  |
| Cabango on 13:27 - Sep 30 with 582 views | pencoedjack |
| Cabango on 11:34 - Sep 30 by KeithHaynes | Cabango, Laird, Penc or Angry bloke, I’m confused too. |
I should never go down in anyone’s estimations Keith. |  | |  |
| Cabango on 13:39 - Sep 30 with 574 views | krunchykarrot |
| Cabango on 20:57 - Sep 29 by onehunglow | They say us lot are clueless morons too. Russ is doing to Cabango what he is doing with Whittaker,ie,ruining him |
I look at Laird and compare him to what ive seen of Whittaker, the only difference is pace EL looks at home MW needs more time on the ball and as a result gets picked off. Cabango has been excellent for us and RM can take a shoeing off the negative posters and rightly so as he messed up injuries or not. No manager goes out to ruin players but i would like to know why RM saw BC as a full back last night especially after the third time he was skinned as we used to say. |  | |  |
| Cabango on 14:23 - Sep 30 with 556 views | onehunglow |
| Cabango on 12:51 - Sep 30 by ploppy | So you've just contradicted yourself in the same post. He's either a ball player or he's not. I say he is. Possibly the most comfortable on the ball in our whole squad. He's not going to have it easy against Mitrovic though. He didn't pick himself at CB. And I don't think should be taking the blame for the first two. You need to be looking at Cabango for those. |
You misread me. A ball player is how Rusy sees him.He is no such thing He is utterly blown away by opponents under any pressure. Mitro was taking the pyss. He threw him to the floor once like a rag doll. Kyle did nothing except hide as best he could. |  |
|  |
| Cabango on 15:50 - Sep 30 with 533 views | swan65split | Cabango had a bad, and he knew it, marking the wrong man and out of position, but he kept at it fair doos. Lessons learnt hopefully by the top brass, to be caught a few times outnumbered in defence, we were lucky to get away with just the 3 . Still work to do in the top and back third, more shooting practise and an eye out fothe next Bobby Moore. |  | |  |
| Cabango on 16:32 - Sep 30 with 519 views | ploppy |
| Cabango on 14:23 - Sep 30 by onehunglow | You misread me. A ball player is how Rusy sees him.He is no such thing He is utterly blown away by opponents under any pressure. Mitro was taking the pyss. He threw him to the floor once like a rag doll. Kyle did nothing except hide as best he could. |
Well, we'll just have to disagree. In my opinion Naughton is very good in possession. You should have watched the game though - it was Manning who Mitrovic threw to the floor. |  | |  |
| Cabango on 16:32 - Sep 30 with 517 views | onehunglow |
| Cabango on 16:32 - Sep 30 by ploppy | Well, we'll just have to disagree. In my opinion Naughton is very good in possession. You should have watched the game though - it was Manning who Mitrovic threw to the floor. |
Thanks. I did. You enjoy it? |  |
|  |
| Cabango on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 513 views | ploppy |
| Cabango on 16:32 - Sep 30 by onehunglow | Thanks. I did. You enjoy it? |
If you watched it, why did you think Mitrovic had thrown Naughton to the floor? So you're criticising Naughton for something he wasn't involved in? I watched it and enjoyed it. Doesn't mean I'm not disappointed with the result, although I expected us to lose. Some of the performance was good, some not so. But we are where we are, and I'm hoping we'll end up in a better place than we were with Cooper. [Post edited 30 Sep 2021 16:40]
|  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Cabango on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 510 views | onehunglow |
| Cabango on 16:32 - Sep 30 by ploppy | Well, we'll just have to disagree. In my opinion Naughton is very good in possession. You should have watched the game though - it was Manning who Mitrovic threw to the floor. |
It was Manning who threw Mitrovic to the floor? Really mate,come on you know. |  |
|  |
| Cabango on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 511 views | DwightYorkeSuperstar | Those defending Cabango through the excuse of "he shouldn't be the wide centre back"... I ask you this; were any of his obvious mistakes yesterday evening caused by him playing as the wide centre back? For their offside goal, he lazily jogged out whilst the rest of the team made sure to sprint out and play the attackers offside. I see children do this weekly when watching games at Cwm Level. Yes Cabango just about got out enough for Mitrovic to be marginally offside, however Naughton sprinted and put clear distance between himself and Mitrovic. Cabango, instead, lazily jogged out. That's unforgivable and has nothing to do with him playing as the wide centreback. Neither is his woeful pass out to the right wing from which they counter attacked and scored excusable through him being played as the wide centre back. Not only that, I implore you to watch his attempted block of the cross into the box from which they scored. For some reason he leans away from the ball. Was he afraid of getting hit, or is he really that inept at trying to block a cross? Coming out to block a cross when the full back is beaten is part and parcel of playing as a centre back. He's a shocking defender. Dennis Lawrence exhibited greater agility than Cabango. He changes direction so slowly and takes so long to accelerate. It's mind boggling that he's being picked on current form. He is a liability right now. [Post edited 30 Sep 2021 16:45]
|  |
|  |
| Cabango on 16:48 - Sep 30 with 508 views | onehunglow |
| Cabango on 16:44 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar | Those defending Cabango through the excuse of "he shouldn't be the wide centre back"... I ask you this; were any of his obvious mistakes yesterday evening caused by him playing as the wide centre back? For their offside goal, he lazily jogged out whilst the rest of the team made sure to sprint out and play the attackers offside. I see children do this weekly when watching games at Cwm Level. Yes Cabango just about got out enough for Mitrovic to be marginally offside, however Naughton sprinted and put clear distance between himself and Mitrovic. Cabango, instead, lazily jogged out. That's unforgivable and has nothing to do with him playing as the wide centreback. Neither is his woeful pass out to the right wing from which they counter attacked and scored excusable through him being played as the wide centre back. Not only that, I implore you to watch his attempted block of the cross into the box from which they scored. For some reason he leans away from the ball. Was he afraid of getting hit, or is he really that inept at trying to block a cross? Coming out to block a cross when the full back is beaten is part and parcel of playing as a centre back. He's a shocking defender. Dennis Lawrence exhibited greater agility than Cabango. He changes direction so slowly and takes so long to accelerate. It's mind boggling that he's being picked on current form. He is a liability right now. [Post edited 30 Sep 2021 16:45]
|
Dont agree dwight. I think he is a decent player albeit one who is being mesed about and is hesitant as a result. It happens when people are not comfortable on the field of play. We have little option at Centre Back exascebated by signing on loan another waif this time from Liverpool who did ok there but is basically a stick in boots. Another poor loan on the lines of Hourihane,although Rhys attitude is not the problem as was the case with CH. I truly believe the talent we have is either being wasted or destroyed now.Hope I am proven wrong though but I am very fearful right now,made worse by the staggering naievity of our fan base |  |
|  |
| Cabango on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 500 views | ploppy |
| Cabango on 16:44 - Sep 30 by onehunglow | It was Manning who threw Mitrovic to the floor? Really mate,come on you know. |
Really mate - you need to read what I said "it was Manning who Mitrovic threw to the floor." I don't know how else to explain to you. |  | |  |
| Cabango on 17:51 - Sep 30 with 488 views | ploppy |
| Cabango on 16:44 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar | Those defending Cabango through the excuse of "he shouldn't be the wide centre back"... I ask you this; were any of his obvious mistakes yesterday evening caused by him playing as the wide centre back? For their offside goal, he lazily jogged out whilst the rest of the team made sure to sprint out and play the attackers offside. I see children do this weekly when watching games at Cwm Level. Yes Cabango just about got out enough for Mitrovic to be marginally offside, however Naughton sprinted and put clear distance between himself and Mitrovic. Cabango, instead, lazily jogged out. That's unforgivable and has nothing to do with him playing as the wide centreback. Neither is his woeful pass out to the right wing from which they counter attacked and scored excusable through him being played as the wide centre back. Not only that, I implore you to watch his attempted block of the cross into the box from which they scored. For some reason he leans away from the ball. Was he afraid of getting hit, or is he really that inept at trying to block a cross? Coming out to block a cross when the full back is beaten is part and parcel of playing as a centre back. He's a shocking defender. Dennis Lawrence exhibited greater agility than Cabango. He changes direction so slowly and takes so long to accelerate. It's mind boggling that he's being picked on current form. He is a liability right now. [Post edited 30 Sep 2021 16:45]
|
Dwight gets it. |  | |  |
| Cabango on 18:59 - Sep 30 with 478 views | swan65split |
| Cabango on 16:44 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar | Those defending Cabango through the excuse of "he shouldn't be the wide centre back"... I ask you this; were any of his obvious mistakes yesterday evening caused by him playing as the wide centre back? For their offside goal, he lazily jogged out whilst the rest of the team made sure to sprint out and play the attackers offside. I see children do this weekly when watching games at Cwm Level. Yes Cabango just about got out enough for Mitrovic to be marginally offside, however Naughton sprinted and put clear distance between himself and Mitrovic. Cabango, instead, lazily jogged out. That's unforgivable and has nothing to do with him playing as the wide centreback. Neither is his woeful pass out to the right wing from which they counter attacked and scored excusable through him being played as the wide centre back. Not only that, I implore you to watch his attempted block of the cross into the box from which they scored. For some reason he leans away from the ball. Was he afraid of getting hit, or is he really that inept at trying to block a cross? Coming out to block a cross when the full back is beaten is part and parcel of playing as a centre back. He's a shocking defender. Dennis Lawrence exhibited greater agility than Cabango. He changes direction so slowly and takes so long to accelerate. It's mind boggling that he's being picked on current form. He is a liability right now. [Post edited 30 Sep 2021 16:45]
|
HiS Booking came from being out wide and outpaced. Offside goal...as you said offside, and if memory is correct there were another 1 or 2 hanging back as well. His pass, yep gotta agree on that one. My impression from watching him last night, looked as if hes struggling with something? what who knows? |  | |  |
| Cabango on 19:26 - Sep 30 with 469 views | angryjack |
| Cabango on 18:59 - Sep 30 by swan65split | HiS Booking came from being out wide and outpaced. Offside goal...as you said offside, and if memory is correct there were another 1 or 2 hanging back as well. His pass, yep gotta agree on that one. My impression from watching him last night, looked as if hes struggling with something? what who knows? |
Struggling with the level of football, |  | |  |
| Cabango on 20:31 - Sep 30 with 448 views | onehunglow |
| Cabango on 17:15 - Sep 30 by ploppy | Really mate - you need to read what I said "it was Manning who Mitrovic threw to the floor." I don't know how else to explain to you. |
I did. Have you a clip of that incident as I dont remember it. I might have been otherwise engaged as I was rather cross for the 90 mins |  |
|  |
| Cabango on 21:27 - Sep 30 with 420 views | ploppy |
| Cabango on 20:31 - Sep 30 by onehunglow | I did. Have you a clip of that incident as I dont remember it. I might have been otherwise engaged as I was rather cross for the 90 mins |
No I don't have a clip but they replayed it on Sky. And, BTW, you mentioned that incident first not me. |  | |  |
| |