Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff 23:43 - Oct 17 with 648 viewsbuilthjack

Now on their worst run since 1986.
Thats good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff on 00:06 - Oct 18 with 636 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Might not get much better on Wednesday either though it wouldn’t be the worst thing if they claimed a point.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff on 07:37 - Oct 18 with 545 viewsbuilthjack

Seriously, professional footballers, who have been coached from a young age, gone through academies etc, train every day, play at different clubs, have many coaches.
How on earth can they still just lump it as far as they can into areas with no outlet, Head it as hard as they can to nowhere, whack it into touch when they have nobody within 20 yards of them.
I really do not understand it.
Flint for Cardiff yesterday, many times a high ball came at him. He could have brought it down and played it out. No, he heads it as hard as he can so he gains 30 yards, but no direction, just head anywhere to clear it. It's mad. How do some make it through is beyond me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff on 08:16 - Oct 18 with 521 viewsdantheswansman

Cardiff on 07:37 - Oct 18 by builthjack

Seriously, professional footballers, who have been coached from a young age, gone through academies etc, train every day, play at different clubs, have many coaches.
How on earth can they still just lump it as far as they can into areas with no outlet, Head it as hard as they can to nowhere, whack it into touch when they have nobody within 20 yards of them.
Flint for Cardiff yesterday, many times a high ball came at him. He could have brought it down and played it out. No, he heads it as hard as he can so he gains 30 yards, but no direction, just head anywhere to clear it. It's mad. How do some make it through is beyond me.

I don’t know how they watch that garbage week in week out, it’s everything football isn’t
Cardiff on 08:32 - Oct 18 with 508 viewsangryjack

Because that's what they are being told to do..instructions off the staff..
Cardiff on 08:45 - Oct 18 with 493 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff on 08:32 - Oct 18 by angryjack

Because that's what they are being told to do..instructions off the staff..

Yep.

Any player at this level is in the top 1% of people in the country who can kick a ball. Probably even top 0.1%. Coaching and team instructions have a lot to do with it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff on 10:26 - Oct 18 with 424 viewsCatullus

Cardiff on 08:45 - Oct 18 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

Any player at this level is in the top 1% of people in the country who can kick a ball. Probably even top 0.1%. Coaching and team instructions have a lot to do with it.

Thing is, even a decent local league player will try and bring the ball down unless he gets a call to get rid.
If McCarthy has been telling them hit it hard, high and long in any circumstance he'd be better off coaching the likes of Biggar and Halfpenny instead of footballers.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff on 10:27 - Oct 18 with 422 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff on 10:26 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Thing is, even a decent local league player will try and bring the ball down unless he gets a call to get rid.
If McCarthy has been telling them hit it hard, high and long in any circumstance he'd be better off coaching the likes of Biggar and Halfpenny instead of footballers.

I’m amazed we are still seemingly bothered with this outfit.

I have always posted I would rather them not exist .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff on 10:36 - Oct 18 with 409 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff on 10:26 - Oct 18 by Catullus

I once watched Jonathan Coates in a five a side game (when he was still playing for us). Even as maligned as he was at times for us he looked like Messi against normal people. There is a massive gulf between people who play for fun and the tiny minority good enough to earn a living from it.

I don't doubt that their defenders possess enough latent ability to play in a more attractive way if given the time and quality coaching to do so, but they're playing for a dinosaur. Someone who likes a team full of big, strong players who play in a direct way. Up until fairly recently it was still possible to achieve decent results playing like that, but I think the balance has shifted now.

The likes of Warnock, Pulis and McCarthy are in all probability done as successful managers.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 10:37]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff on 10:40 - Oct 18 with 401 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff on 10:27 - Oct 18 by onehunglow

I’m amazed we are still seemingly bothered with this outfit.

I have always posted I would rather them not exist .

So now the bloody concourse is subject to ridicule for them.

Pitiful really

People complaining about queueing to buy plastic bottles of lager

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff on 11:19 - Oct 18 with 370 viewsBadlands

Pretty much what we did last season.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024