Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your genital preference? 13:44 - Oct 26 with 687 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-57853385

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

What's your genital preference? on 14:11 - Oct 26 with 651 viewsCatullus

This made me laugh,

"There's a common argument that they try and use that goes 'What if you met a woman in a bar and she's really beautiful and you got on really well and you went home and you discovered that she has a penis? Would you just not be interested?'" says Jennie, who lives in London and works in fashion.

Well I can confirm that if Sophia Vergara threw herself at me and when we got to her place she unveiled a penis, I would run a mile. If that makes me transphobic then so be it!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What's your genital preference? on 14:30 - Oct 26 with 638 viewsonehunglow

KIDS .

Ask your mum or dad ,if you don't understand .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What's your genital preference? on 14:45 - Oct 26 with 629 viewsBoundy

What's your genital preference? on 14:11 - Oct 26 by Catullus

This made me laugh,

"There's a common argument that they try and use that goes 'What if you met a woman in a bar and she's really beautiful and you got on really well and you went home and you discovered that she has a penis? Would you just not be interested?'" says Jennie, who lives in London and works in fashion.

Well I can confirm that if Sophia Vergara threw herself at me and when we got to her place she unveiled a penis, I would run a mile. If that makes me transphobic then so be it!

Katoey. I'll leave it there except to say that's one hell of a surprise

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

What's your genital preference? on 14:53 - Oct 26 with 619 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

What's your genital preference? on 14:11 - Oct 26 by Catullus

This made me laugh,

When you say “unveiled a penis” why do I get the vision of Prince Phillip and a little pair of curtains?
What's your genital preference? on 16:20 - Oct 26 with 582 viewsCatullus

What's your genital preference? on 14:53 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

When you say “unveiled a penis” why do I get the vision of Prince Phillip and a little pair of curtains?

I know a few people whose unveiling onvolved a baseball cap!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

What's your genital preference? on 16:51 - Oct 26 with 564 viewsVincent_Vega

don't get the 'transphobic' argument. Nothing phobic about it, if she's got 10 % extra in a certain department then I'm out, sharpish. Its a preference just as some have a weakness/repulsion for other characteristics.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

What's your genital preference? on 14:50 - Oct 27 with 471 viewsCatullus

What's your genital preference? on 16:51 - Oct 26 by Vincent_Vega

don't get the 'transphobic' argument. Nothing phobic about it, if she's got 10 % extra in a certain department then I'm out, sharpish. Its a preference just as some have a weakness/repulsion for other characteristics.

Daed right, are you phobic if you don't like Blondes but go berserk for gingers?

Some women don't like short men, are they sizeist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024