Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality 09:00 - Oct 27 with 896 viewsDr_Parnassus

Queensland state netball championships allowed a boys team to compete in the competition, to promote inclusivity and equality.

Due to low male numbers that play the game there isn’t a chance to showcase the game to promote it being male friendly, and not enough to create competitive competition. So they were added to the tournament.

The boys team romped home every single match and now the Queensland organisers have come under fire for allowing it, suggesting all it has done is given “men and boys another reason to feel good about themselves”.

Can’t win here can we. Are we looking for equality or are we looking for extra opportunities for girls and preferential treatment?

If we are to make male dominated sports open to female participants and promote them within that game, we have to do the same for female dominated sports don’t we? Of which netball most certainly is.

Some have called for the boys to apologise as they “should have allowed the girls to win the final”, these young boys trying to compete in a sport they love were also victim to court side abuse as parents and onlookers made awful remarks to them as they played.

As far as I’m concerned, both these boys and these girls are the victims of a minority social movement that the majority of the world feels is ludicrous but is not allowed to say aloud.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 9:12]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 09:29 - Oct 27 with 872 viewsjohnlangy

I suppose the most obvious point to make is that in football, for example, men play against men and women against women. For obvious reasons.

If It is was chess there'd be no argument I can think of off the top of my head.
Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 09:36 - Oct 27 with 867 viewsDr_Parnassus

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 09:29 - Oct 27 by johnlangy

I suppose the most obvious point to make is that in football, for example, men play against men and women against women. For obvious reasons.

If It is was chess there'd be no argument I can think of off the top of my head.

It’s a non contact sport though, and the feminists mantra is that the differences between men and women are the results of social constructs and not biology. This is an U-18’s competition.

Either there are massive differences between the two sexes and we start accepting that again, meaning we don’t allow transgender women (formerly men) to compete in women’s sports due to that massive difference.

Or we continue to toe the line that there is very little difference between them and the differences are the result of a patriarchal system and these things keep happening.

Let’s face it, if it was a women’s team that entered a rugby tournament and dominated the guys teams, everyone would say “good on them” and it would be celebrated. So do we want equality or do we want preferential treatment. You would have to react to both in the same manner, but we both know the reaction would be worlds apart.

Netball is female dominated without question. People should be rooting for the minority in the sport… but they aren’t because they are boys, and men and boys aren’t treated the same by society.

I just can’t stand the double standards. Equality means equality, not ‘selective equality as and when it suits’, which is essentially what these people want.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 9:43]

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 09:40 - Oct 27 with 854 viewsCountyJim

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 09:29 - Oct 27 by johnlangy

Never understood why more women don't do well at snooker or darts because those sports ain't as physical

Apparently Wales women played a friendly against a youth side in football the women got hammered by 10 plus goals
Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 09:42 - Oct 27 with 847 viewsDr_Parnassus

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 09:40 - Oct 27 by CountyJim

Never understood why more women don't do well at snooker or darts because those sports ain't as physical

Apparently Wales women played a friendly against a youth side in football the women got hammered by 10 plus goals

When the equal pay wrangle was going on here between Australian International men and women, the women played Newcastle Jets boys U-15’s in a warm up match to the Olympics… and lost 7-0.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-36099

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 14:45 - Oct 27 with 769 viewscontroversial_jack

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 09:40 - Oct 27 by CountyJim

It could be because not so many play snooker or darts
Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 19:35 - Oct 27 with 727 views73__73

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 14:45 - Oct 27 by controversial_jack

It could be because not so many play snooker or darts

Nonsense. It’s because men have better coordination that women

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 19:40 - Oct 27 with 723 viewsbritferry

don't get me started on the decathlon & heptathlon

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 20:21 - Oct 27 with 697 viewsonehunglow

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 19:40 - Oct 27 by britferry

don't get me started on the decathlon & heptathlon

Females are better than men at some sports.

They are certainly less bitchy too

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Feminists now complain about inclusivity and equality on 20:59 - Oct 27 with 685 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

How long until these nutters start complaining that white goes first in chess?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024