Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cryptocurrency 20:08 - Oct 31 with 1923 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

What's everyone holding at the moment?

I'm a big fan of the Nexo exchange where you can earn up to 10% interest on GBP just by holding it in there. Or 12% interest if you take your interest payment in their Nexo token. Better then the high street banks!

I've started using Kucoin recently, really like it.
Cryptocurrency on 22:56 - Oct 31 with 1875 viewsKilkennyjack

What are the risks ?
Or is it free money.

Beware of the Risen People

Cryptocurrency on 23:27 - Oct 31 with 1872 viewsTreforys_Jack

Sales pitch ?
Cryptocurrency on 00:04 - Nov 1 with 1851 viewslifelong

Xrp, Miota, Eth.
Cryptocurrency on 12:24 - Nov 1 with 1784 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Cryptocurrency on 00:04 - Nov 1 by lifelong

Xrp, Miota, Eth.

Nice. XRP has huge potential.

I originally bought ETH in December 2017 through my Hargreaves Lansdown account that I had for a basic ISA. I had no what I was doing but seeing bitcoin on the news again for rising again I wanted to dip my toe and take a punt

I put £1700 into ETH through my HL account and it rose for the first few weeks into the new year then it began to drop. My £1700 became £500 and remaind there for a few years.

Then in January of this year I was a few hundred pound up so sold straight away.

I had I not sold that £1700 would be worth over £30k.... maybe more...

I've learnt a lot since and taken an interest. Lots of scams out there but some really good projects that are worth an investment.
Cryptocurrency on 12:28 - Nov 1 with 1783 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Cryptocurrency on 22:56 - Oct 31 by Kilkennyjack

What are the risks ?
Or is it free money.

I've got confidence in Nexo as a business. They got a good business which has grown slowly over the last few years as a cryptocurrency bank/exchange.

Every spare bit of GBP I have I put it in Nexo for the compound interest. If I need it I simply withdraw it to my high street bank and its there within minutes.
Cryptocurrency on 13:13 - Nov 1 with 1772 viewsKeithHaynes

Cryptocurrency on 12:28 - Nov 1 by SingUpNorthBank84

I've got confidence in Nexo as a business. They got a good business which has grown slowly over the last few years as a cryptocurrency bank/exchange.

Every spare bit of GBP I have I put it in Nexo for the compound interest. If I need it I simply withdraw it to my high street bank and its there within minutes.

I use revolut, it works.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cryptocurrency on 14:05 - Nov 1 with 1750 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Cryptocurrency on 13:13 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

I use revolut, it works.

Do you earn interest on any Crytpo you hold with them?
Cryptocurrency on 14:34 - Nov 1 with 1737 viewsKeithHaynes

Cryptocurrency on 14:05 - Nov 1 by SingUpNorthBank84

Do you earn interest on any Crytpo you hold with them?

No, only free trades and free withdrawals. Happy with that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cryptocurrency on 15:58 - Nov 1 with 1709 viewsCatullus

I can't get past the idea that cryptocurrency is too unstable, too open to hacking and not safe enough.
I remember seeing a story about a bloke who threw his laptop out but forgot he had thousands in bitcoin on there. He never got it back, a million quid I think it was worth.

And here it is,

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/uk-man-on-a-mission-to-find-long-lost-

worth 280 million dollars now!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cryptocurrency on 20:49 - Nov 1 with 1666 viewslifelong

Cryptocurrency on 12:24 - Nov 1 by SingUpNorthBank84

Nice. XRP has huge potential.

I originally bought ETH in December 2017 through my Hargreaves Lansdown account that I had for a basic ISA. I had no what I was doing but seeing bitcoin on the news again for rising again I wanted to dip my toe and take a punt

I put £1700 into ETH through my HL account and it rose for the first few weeks into the new year then it began to drop. My £1700 became £500 and remaind there for a few years.

Then in January of this year I was a few hundred pound up so sold straight away.

I had I not sold that £1700 would be worth over £30k.... maybe more...

I've learnt a lot since and taken an interest. Lots of scams out there but some really good projects that are worth an investment.

I use EToro for trading stocks and Crypto and Freetrade for Stocks and Shares ISA.

EToro is commission free when buying and they charge $5 a trade when selling, their spread is quite high which many complain about.
Freetrade charge £3 a month for their stocks and shares ISA, adding stocks and shares to it incurs a small charge.

Both apps are simple to use.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 23:45]
Cryptocurrency on 18:29 - Nov 2 with 1609 viewsTreforys_Jack

Cryptocurrency on 15:58 - Nov 1 by Catullus

I can't get past the idea that cryptocurrency is too unstable, too open to hacking and not safe enough.
I remember seeing a story about a bloke who threw his laptop out but forgot he had thousands in bitcoin on there. He never got it back, a million quid I think it was worth.

And here it is,

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/uk-man-on-a-mission-to-find-long-lost-

worth 280 million dollars now!

Things I don't understand I shy away from, and I'm a financial dinosaur.
Cryptocurrency on 21:20 - Nov 3 with 1518 viewsMinesapint

Cryptocurrency on 18:29 - Nov 2 by Treforys_Jack

Things I don't understand I shy away from, and I'm a financial dinosaur.

Yeah I am with you on that. Good luck to those who can get their head around it though.

Double Dutch to me sadly.
Cryptocurrency on 06:56 - Nov 4 with 1481 viewsowainglyndwr

I'm trying to get in touch with Binance some how when I changed my phone and upgraded the app , I now have a duplicate account on the same email and cannot get into the original account
Cryptocurrency on 19:49 - Nov 4 with 1423 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Cryptocurrency on 06:56 - Nov 4 by owainglyndwr

I'm trying to get in touch with Binance some how when I changed my phone and upgraded the app , I now have a duplicate account on the same email and cannot get into the original account

Good luck resolving that. I'd person stay away from Binance, heard some horror stories. There BNB coin is doing well mind
Cryptocurrency on 20:33 - Nov 4 with 1414 viewsKilkennyjack

Cryptocurrency on 13:13 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

I use revolut, it works.

Whats its good for Keith ?

Sorry, but i dont know 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024