Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... 10:15 - Dec 21 with 1063 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 10:36 - Dec 21 with 1031 viewsonehunglow

Inevitable

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 11:19 - Dec 21 with 997 viewsCountyJim

Look at the other thread I predicted this
David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 11:41 - Dec 21 with 968 viewsonehunglow

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 11:19 - Dec 21 by CountyJim

Look at the other thread I predicted this

What will next summer be like

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 13:05 - Dec 21 with 940 viewsThrasher6

Won't be missed by me....(but others will...all opinions). I always found him irritating. An attention seeker type. Not surprised by the reason behind this as well. Small town upbringing....breeds a small town mentality but I thought he would have grown out of that.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 16:05 - Dec 21 with 891 viewsonehunglow

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 13:05 - Dec 21 by Thrasher6

Won't be missed by me....(but others will...all opinions). I always found him irritating. An attention seeker type. Not surprised by the reason behind this as well. Small town upbringing....breeds a small town mentality but I thought he would have grown out of that.

Accrington i bigger than Neath,Llanelli and Bridgend ,for example and it's a working class kinda place the likes of which fellow working class towns would respect.

Nope,not here.Northen monkey a popular phrase ?No?

Lloyd is brilliant speaker and fantastic summarisier. He has simply walked the plank.
Dont judge a man until you at least meet him face to face.

Gower,Botham,Willis ,Vaughan now Lloyd gone. Still,it'll be free of anything that could possibly upset people even those living in all white towns and villages .

What was that about tyranny?

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 16:13 - Dec 21 with 888 viewsLuther27

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 16:05 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

Accrington i bigger than Neath,Llanelli and Bridgend ,for example and it's a working class kinda place the likes of which fellow working class towns would respect.

Lloyd is brilliant speaker and fantastic summarisier. He has simply walked the plank.

Gower,Botham,Willis ,Vaughan now Lloyd gone. Still,it'll be free of anything that could possibly upset people even those living in all white towns and villages .

A lot of experience gone there. I quite enjoyed listening to them actually. Hopefully replacements will not be bland neutrals
David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 16:26 - Dec 21 with 873 viewsonehunglow

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 16:13 - Dec 21 by Luther27

A lot of experience gone there. I quite enjoyed listening to them actually. Hopefully replacements will not be bland neutrals

I think we can assume they will as to be controversial now is too risky.

We have lost the plot

If Lloyd is ever down there ,see him.

A good egg,who Mikey Holding was quite happy to work alongside and play

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 16:38 - Dec 21 with 860 viewsYrAlarch

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 16:05 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

"Don't judge a man until you at least meet him face to face"

Hmm ... Steve Cooper?
Login to get fewer ads

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 17:10 - Dec 21 with 848 viewsKeithHaynes

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 11:41 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

What will next summer be like

Old man racist free ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 17:39 - Dec 21 with 829 viewsbritferry

perhaps he's been called up for the current Ashes series... can't be much worse than whats down there

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 17:41 - Dec 21 with 826 viewsonehunglow

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 17:10 - Dec 21 by KeithHaynes

Old man racist free ?

Interesting comments.
Maybe we can all be more honest

As for Cooper, wtf has that do with with this thread

Lloyd like many has said something that now he regrets

Step forward the man who hasn’t

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 17:45 - Dec 21 with 822 viewsYrAlarch

David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 17:41 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

Interesting comments.
Maybe we can all be more honest

As for Cooper, wtf has that do with with this thread

Lloyd like many has said something that now he regrets

Step forward the man who hasn’t

Contradiction.
David Lloyd retires from Sky Cricket ... on 18:10 - Dec 21 with 811 viewsonehunglow

I can see why so many want old people to simply fade away .
Covid an ideal killer it seems.
Let the young and free take over

Innit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024