Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 151169 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:54 - May 18 with 566 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:05 - May 18 by controversial_jack

Prior to this recent escalation, the Ukraine was shelling the Donbass area up to 2000 times per day.You never once mentioned that

You seem to have a very lopsided view of events , perhaps you should open both eyes and see the truth which is a strange thing to ask you considering you have stated that you're not taking sides

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:03 - May 18 with 555 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:54 - May 18 by Boundy

You seem to have a very lopsided view of events , perhaps you should open both eyes and see the truth which is a strange thing to ask you considering you have stated that you're not taking sides

As you have never mentioned what the Ukraine has been doing to the ppl in the Donbass area for 8 years it isn't me who has a one sided view
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:14 - May 18 with 551 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:05 - May 18 by controversial_jack

Prior to this recent escalation, the Ukraine was shelling the Donbass area up to 2000 times per day.You never once mentioned that

The Donbas where Russian troops vacationed with artillery, tanks, Buk AD launchers...There is NO ARMY on this earth which lets it's troops go on leave and take their personnal weapon and/or Armed forces weapon systems

It was a military and intelligence services deployment with many of the "seperatists" outed as GRU officers. Ergo Ukraine has been resisting a limited invasion since 2014. Stop using pathetic tankie whataboutery and stop using the phrase "escalation" in this context - it's an invasion/war.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:29 - May 18 with 547 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:03 - May 18 by controversial_jack

As you have never mentioned what the Ukraine has been doing to the ppl in the Donbass area for 8 years it isn't me who has a one sided view

What triggered the events in 2014 ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:40 - May 18 with 539 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:29 - May 18 by Boundy

We have been over this, but it doesn't matter. It's been going on since then. It will stop now though
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:22 - May 18 with 524 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:40 - May 18 by controversial_jack

We have been over this, but it doesn't matter. It's been going on since then. It will stop now though

Why are Russia continually attacking civilian infrastructure?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:51 - May 18 with 509 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:22 - May 18 by DJack

Why are Russia continually attacking civilian infrastructure?

They have been targetting railways, electricity sub stations, ammo dumps and gasoline stations to prevent weapon and troop movements to the front line
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:10 - May 18 with 502 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:51 - May 18 by controversial_jack

They have been targetting railways, electricity sub stations, ammo dumps and gasoline stations to prevent weapon and troop movements to the front line

They target hospitals, schools, bakeries, civilian commercial enterprises, residential buildings that have nothing to do with any military effort and youb keep ignoring this and trot out facts not germane to the point made.

These are very recent examples, forgetting all the numerous examples previous in this war.

https://odessa-journal.com/the-invaders-destroyed-the-national-gene-bank-of-plan

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ushqvf/russians_shelled_a_plant_of_the

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:27 - May 18 with 497 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:29 - May 18 by Boundy

Nazis probably.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:28 - May 18 with 496 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:10 - May 18 by DJack

They target hospitals, schools, bakeries, civilian commercial enterprises, residential buildings that have nothing to do with any military effort and youb keep ignoring this and trot out facts not germane to the point made.

These are very recent examples, forgetting all the numerous examples previous in this war.

https://odessa-journal.com/the-invaders-destroyed-the-national-gene-bank-of-plan

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ushqvf/russians_shelled_a_plant_of_the

I don't believe they are, however they are using a hammer to crack a nut. No different from the Ukraine shelling Donbass residential areas or the US flattening cities in Syria, Iraq and so on. Meanwhile as well as the US bombìng Somalia they are now going to send troops to the area
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:33 - May 18 with 491 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:28 - May 18 by controversial_jack

I don't believe they are, however they are using a hammer to crack a nut. No different from the Ukraine shelling Donbass residential areas or the US flattening cities in Syria, Iraq and so on. Meanwhile as well as the US bombìng Somalia they are now going to send troops to the area

So you dont believe the documented proofs and you still revert to whataboutery.

This is the Ukraine thread and the covert invasion of the Donbas by Russian and it's proxies was the start of this war.

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:43 - May 18 with 481 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:33 - May 18 by DJack

This is the Ukraine thread and the covert invasion of the Donbas by Russian and it's proxies was the start of this war.

I don't believe the mainstream media with it's anti Russian agenda. It's mostly lies and propganda.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:46 - May 18 with 479 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:33 - May 18 by DJack

Indeed, the guy’s either a WUM or a plank. The Russians also flattened big parts of Syria and they also flattened Grozny - it’s something they seem rather keen on. Untold misery for millions courtesy of Mr P.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:53 - May 18 with 475 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:43 - May 18 by controversial_jack

I don't believe the mainstream media with it's anti Russian agenda. It's mostly lies and propganda.

So you only believe whackjob sites then...that's, erm, nice.

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:57 - May 18 with 471 viewsDJack

One item I must add, that agrees with a posting of yours...It appears that the video of Ukraine forces brutalising Russian POW's is accurate.

That said (and I DO NOT condone it), do you think that Zelenskyy will follow Putin's example and give these guys medals?!

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:01 - May 18 with 469 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:57 - May 18 by DJack

One item I must add, that agrees with a posting of yours...It appears that the video of Ukraine forces brutalising Russian POW's is accurate.

That said (and I DO NOT condone it), do you think that Zelenskyy will follow Putin's example and give these guys medals?!

Yes!
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:02 - May 18 with 468 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:01 - May 18 by controversial_jack

Yes!

I meant the guys commiting the war-crimes. Just like the russians at Bucha.

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:10 - May 18 with 466 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:02 - May 18 by DJack

I meant the guys commiting the war-crimes. Just like the russians at Bucha.

To be honest, i don't know. I do acknowledge that both sides have commited crimes, but it's only one sided if we take notice of the media. No mention that the defenders of maripol are Azov brigade and are extreme right wing scum
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:11 - May 18 with 464 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:43 - May 18 by controversial_jack

You don't say , so where do you get your info from

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:17 - May 18 with 459 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:10 - May 18 by controversial_jack

To be honest, i don't know. I do acknowledge that both sides have commited crimes, but it's only one sided if we take notice of the media. No mention that the defenders of maripol are Azov brigade and are extreme right wing scum

Again you talk rubbish and this both-siderism is either a lie or self delusion. The Ukrainian soldiers illegal deeds are not a drop in the ocean when compared to the Russians - a statistical anomaly almost.

As previously mentioned so mamy, many times the Azov battalion rooted out its Nazi's but yes its full of nationalists. Additionally a very large proportion of the defenders of Mariupol and Azovstal are Ukranian Marines, TDF and national police.

Azov's nazi's is a trope that Russia keeps pushing as justification for it's horrors in Ukraine.

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:26 - May 18 with 454 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:17 - May 18 by DJack

Again you talk rubbish and this both-siderism is either a lie or self delusion. The Ukrainian soldiers illegal deeds are not a drop in the ocean when compared to the Russians - a statistical anomaly almost.

As previously mentioned so mamy, many times the Azov battalion rooted out its Nazi's but yes its full of nationalists. Additionally a very large proportion of the defenders of Mariupol and Azovstal are Ukranian Marines, TDF and national police.

Azov's nazi's is a trope that Russia keeps pushing as justification for it's horrors in Ukraine.

You think
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-a
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:51 - May 18 with 443 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:26 - May 18 by controversial_jack

You think
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-a

Did you actually read the article?

Apart from the pig-fat video tweet (which was just days into the invasion - so it's pure stupidity is sort of "understandable") its a rehash of their earlier history and does not cover what has happened within since the National guard took control and the ejection of the former, fascist, leader.

Additionally it erroneously states "the uniform carries the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel symbol, which resembles a black swastika on a yellow background. The group said it is merely an amalgam of the letters “N” and “I” which represent “national idea” . The second sentence IS CORRECT. The first is false as the Wolfsangel is a heraldic item that predates the Nazis - That said I think it needs binning, personally.

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:53 - May 18 with 440 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:51 - May 18 by DJack

Did you actually read the article?

Apart from the pig-fat video tweet (which was just days into the invasion - so it's pure stupidity is sort of "understandable") its a rehash of their earlier history and does not cover what has happened within since the National guard took control and the ejection of the former, fascist, leader.

Additionally it erroneously states "the uniform carries the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel symbol, which resembles a black swastika on a yellow background. The group said it is merely an amalgam of the letters “N” and “I” which represent “national idea” . The second sentence IS CORRECT. The first is false as the Wolfsangel is a heraldic item that predates the Nazis - That said I think it needs binning, personally.

Yeah ok then.
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:58 - May 18 with 436 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:53 - May 18 by controversial_jack

Yeah ok then.

Point out any falsehood in my statement.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:09 - May 18 with 418 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:58 - May 18 by DJack

Point out any falsehood in my statement.

For your benefit then, let's assume they are not NAZIs, but they are very naughty boys indeed, wigh condemnations from the UN anc accusations of attrocities in Donbass. Hopefully they will be spending some time in eastern Siberia
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024