Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pardons for all 10:44 - Jan 30 with 1015 viewsCatullus

This is what Trump has promised if he runs and wins the next Presidential election,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-to-pardon-capitol-rioters-if-h

It say a lot about the man that he would pardon his supporters for such an egregious breach of the law.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pardons for all on 10:56 - Jan 30 with 994 viewsDr_Parnassus

No he didn’t.

He said: "If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly," Mr Trump said on Saturday night during a rally in Conroe, Texas.

"And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly."

Most of them are guilty of a trespass. He is saying that when he gets in he will treat them fairly and not stand for them being made political pawns at the expense of their freedoms.

Those that broke the law deserve to be treated as such, those that are guilty of minor things shouldn’t be treated like seasoned criminals.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 10:59]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Pardons for all on 10:58 - Jan 30 with 991 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Pardons for all on 10:56 - Jan 30 by Dr_Parnassus

No he didn’t.

He said: "If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly," Mr Trump said on Saturday night during a rally in Conroe, Texas.

"And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly."

Most of them are guilty of a trespass. He is saying that when he gets in he will treat them fairly and not stand for them being made political pawns at the expense of their freedoms.

Those that broke the law deserve to be treated as such, those that are guilty of minor things shouldn’t be treated like seasoned criminals.

If they’d just stuck to smashing up statues and looting businesses they would have got away scot free.
Pardons for all on 11:04 - Jan 30 with 981 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pardons for all on 10:58 - Jan 30 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

If they’d just stuck to smashing up statues and looting businesses they would have got away scot free.

Indeed, and would have been bailed out by Democrat driven funds to get them back out on the streets to be able to continue such criminality and political fascism.

Those that entered the Capitol and were violent and caused damage deserve punishment, but the majority were there taking photos, having selfies and dancing around as confirmed by the head of the FBI.

If they are locked up to make a political point then I’d be all for a pardon. These are peoples lives, it’s not a game.

Pardons for all on 11:10 - Jan 30 with 975 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They have been kept in prison without bail and denied their right to a quick trial.
Rapists & Murderers are not treated that badly.
Pardons for all on 11:28 - Jan 30 with 956 viewsKilkennyjack

Pardons for all on 11:10 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

They have been kept in prison without bail and denied their right to a quick trial.
Rapists & Murderers are not treated that badly.

Elmer Rhodes has quite a charge list mind ….

Charges
Seditious conspiracy; conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting; conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging any duties; tampering with documents or proceedings

Trump will not be granting any pardons from jail.

Beware of the Risen People

Pardons for all on 11:53 - Jan 30 with 941 viewsCatullus

Pardons for all on 10:56 - Jan 30 by Dr_Parnassus

No he didn’t.

Sedition - conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch. Breaking into the Capitol hill building seems to be sedition then. Anyone found to be encouraging them to do it could be facing sedition charges too

Breaking and entering or whatever the Americans call it. Criminal damage. Assault.

Biden and his backers must be laughing at all this. Despite all their inadequacies, despite being utterly rubbish the only person who seems likely to challenge them is digging himself into a deeper hole.

The USA is just as badly off as the UK is politically speaking, we both have dumb and dumber to choose between.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Pardons for all on 12:02 - Jan 30 with 931 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pardons for all on 11:53 - Jan 30 by Catullus

Sedition - conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch. Breaking into the Capitol hill building seems to be sedition then. Anyone found to be encouraging them to do it could be facing sedition charges too

Breaking and entering or whatever the Americans call it. Criminal damage. Assault.

Biden and his backers must be laughing at all this. Despite all their inadequacies, despite being utterly rubbish the only person who seems likely to challenge them is digging himself into a deeper hole.

The USA is just as badly off as the UK is politically speaking, we both have dumb and dumber to choose between.

Did anyone break in?

The doors were opened for them and police allowed them in. Isn’t that what happened then?

The issue comes when inside what each person did. Those that went on to commit criminal damage need to be brought to justice.

Those that were there dancing around taking selfies should really just have a slap on the wrist for their stupidity, not have their rights and freedoms taken from them from corrupt Democrats wanting to make a point.

Especially after their involvement in inciting huge riots all year which certainly can be classed as sedition.

Pardons for all on 12:30 - Jan 30 with 919 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pardons for all on 11:53 - Jan 30 by Catullus

So the same rules didn't apply to the riot at The Whitehouse and Kavanaughs selection when all those Democrats stormed in to the Capitol building while it was in session?
A world full of double standards.
Login to get fewer ads

Pardons for all on 12:36 - Jan 30 with 913 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pardons for all on 12:30 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

So the same rules didn't apply to the riot at The Whitehouse and Kavanaughs selection when all those Democrats stormed in to the Capitol building while it was in session?

Doesn’t get reported on anti Trump sites, he wouldn’t be aware.

Pardons for all on 14:48 - Jan 30 with 881 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Pardons for all on 12:02 - Jan 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Did anyone break in?

The doors were opened for them and police allowed them in. Isn’t that what happened then?

The issue comes when inside what each person did. Those that went on to commit criminal damage need to be brought to justice.

Those that were there dancing around taking selfies should really just have a slap on the wrist for their stupidity, not have their rights and freedoms taken from them from corrupt Democrats wanting to make a point.

Especially after their involvement in inciting huge riots all year which certainly can be classed as sedition.

Yes there’s also a moral/ethical issue here too. Any member of the public should have access to the various parliament buildings. They are public buildings. They have public viewing galleries. Obviously breaking into Nancy pelosis office and nicking all her alcohol is going too far, I mean she needs that to get through the morning.
Pardons for all on 14:53 - Jan 30 with 873 viewscontroversial_jack

The US really is like some kind of banana republic on times
Pardons for all on 21:58 - Jan 30 with 802 viewsKilkennyjack

Pardons for all on 14:48 - Jan 30 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yes there’s also a moral/ethical issue here too. Any member of the public should have access to the various parliament buildings. They are public buildings. They have public viewing galleries. Obviously breaking into Nancy pelosis office and nicking all her alcohol is going too far, I mean she needs that to get through the morning.

They are all going to jail.

Beware of the Risen People

Pardons for all on 09:34 - Jan 31 with 748 viewsCatullus

Pardons for all on 12:30 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Two wrongs mun, two wrongs. I have never justified the events you speak of either.

Pardons for all on 09:36 - Jan 31 with 745 viewsCatullus

The Republicans have rejected the idea anyway,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/republicans-reject-trump-s-call-to-pardon-6

Pardons for all on 09:42 - Jan 31 with 744 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pardons for all on 09:34 - Jan 31 by Catullus

Two wrongs mun, two wrongs. I have never justified the events you speak of either.

Did you condemn them though? Selective condemnation is where this partisanship discussion that you don't like came from.

Remember.

I have always said that anyone outraged by Jan 6th better have a good record of calling out the year of riots before hand. Otherwise their posts are meaningless.

I condemned them all in real time regardless of party they were protesting on behalf of, like many other Republican aligned people. It is the sensible thing to do.

Democrats and Anti Trump types have a very hard time calling out criminality on their own side, a very hard time indeed. They either excuse it or ignore it.

Pardons for all on 10:03 - Jan 31 with 730 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pardons for all on 09:36 - Jan 31 by Catullus

The Republicans have rejected the idea anyway,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/republicans-reject-trump-s-call-to-pardon-6

It's not up to them, they are Presidential pardons not party pardons.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024