Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders 14:36 - Feb 6 with 1765 viewsWhiterockin

If true what a massive miscarriage of justice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-60278013
Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:09 - Feb 6 with 1725 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Bellfield has a history of claiming to have committed crimes he had nothing to with so this should be treated with caution at this stage.
Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 1718 viewsWingstandwood

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:09 - Feb 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Bellfield has a history of claiming to have committed crimes he had nothing to with so this should be treated with caution at this stage.

Indeed caution!

Bellfield is a sicko/psychopath just like Ian Brady and Brady used to taunt and play mind games with the police/victims families on a regular basis. And? It would not be unique or unexpected if a psychopath resorted to lying to get back at those he deemed to have ended his freedom.

Bellfield has got nothing to lose if he adds a few more victims onto his list, because he is not coming out anyway. And the narcissistic side of psychopathy, along with need for power and control does rather raise doubts! Many psychopaths revel in the notoriety and attention received.

People must be streetwise and take ALL matters and evidence into consideration, because a manipulative psychopath with an agenda views any person susceptible/gullible enough to be exploited as nothing more than a useful patsy!

Argus!

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:18 - Feb 6 with 1706 viewsBest_loser

What happens now then ? Will it be for the police to decide if he is telling the truth
Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:27 - Feb 6 with 1696 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:14 - Feb 6 by Wingstandwood

Indeed caution!

Bellfield is a sicko/psychopath just like Ian Brady and Brady used to taunt and play mind games with the police/victims families on a regular basis. And? It would not be unique or unexpected if a psychopath resorted to lying to get back at those he deemed to have ended his freedom.

Bellfield has got nothing to lose if he adds a few more victims onto his list, because he is not coming out anyway. And the narcissistic side of psychopathy, along with need for power and control does rather raise doubts! Many psychopaths revel in the notoriety and attention received.

People must be streetwise and take ALL matters and evidence into consideration, because a manipulative psychopath with an agenda views any person susceptible/gullible enough to be exploited as nothing more than a useful patsy!

Bellfield also had a propensity for rape which I believe was absent here. It also seems that his ex who gave evidence for his other crimes is also quite certain he was with her on the day of these attacks as it was her birthday.
Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:33 - Feb 6 with 1681 viewsDr_Winston

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:27 - Feb 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Bellfield also had a propensity for rape which I believe was absent here. It also seems that his ex who gave evidence for his other crimes is also quite certain he was with her on the day of these attacks as it was her birthday.

Yep. They've investigated the possibility that he was involved before and couldn't find anything to suggest so. If there's new information in this investigation no doubt he'll be looked at again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:39 - Feb 6 with 1669 viewsonehunglow

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:27 - Feb 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Bellfield might well be having a laugh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 16:35 - Feb 6 with 1630 viewsbritferry

Stone has been in jail for 26 years, would be a tragic miscarriage of justice if true but I would have my suspicions over Bellfield too

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 18:49 - Feb 6 with 1559 viewsmajorraglan

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 16:35 - Feb 6 by britferry

Stone has been in jail for 26 years, would be a tragic miscarriage of justice if true but I would have my suspicions over Bellfield too

Imagine if we’d had capital punishment and Stone was innocent!

Bellfield is a nutter, lets hope the police can get to the bottom of this quickly.
Login to get fewer ads

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 09:49 - Feb 7 with 1438 viewsbritferry

Interesting

Bootlace found at murder scene could nail Levi Bellfield: Serial killer says he used it to tie Lin Russell's hands before bludgeoning her and daughter Megan to death - and police DNA test could confirm his claims

Was the bootlace ever mentioned as part of the police investigation I wonder?

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 11:02 - Jun 4 with 1156 viewsWingstandwood

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 15:14 - Feb 6 by Wingstandwood

Indeed caution!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882655/Levi-Bellfield-did-NOT-murder-

Levi Bellfield was not the murderer, the CCRC has reviewed! He is a liar!

Quote: "Stone's lawyer Paul Bacon, who has spent 15 years trying to prove his innocence, submitted copies of Bellfield's four-page written confession, made in February from his cell. BUT EVIDENCE HAS EMERGED THAT CASTS DOUBT ON ITS CREDIBILITY."
In comments to inmates and guards, the narcissistic killer dismissed his confession, suggesting he sees his correspondence with Mr Bacon as a game."

Like I previously mentioned its a sick minded psychopaths game!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2022 11:18]

Argus!

Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 12:47 - Jun 4 with 1085 viewscontroversial_jack

Who knows, but I wouldn't trust the police at all
Levi Bellfield confesses to Lin and Megan Russell murders on 19:16 - Apr 27 with 675 viewsbritferry

Well he's confessed again, is he screwing the police around or did he do it?

I was never convinced by the conviction of Michael Stone, he was just the local weirdo but he's been in jail for 28 years now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-65410340

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024