Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need James Bond 16:32 - Feb 25 with 428 viewstrampie

If Putin goes into another state as in Sweden, Poland, Finland, Hungary - I realise Baltic States are in NATO but are there Russians there, do they have any claims, but your Sweden, Poland, Finland, Hungary jobs that would be shocking, even if they attack one that is not in NATO or not in the EU surely the World has to act and before it goes nuclear have we a James Bond on the ground that could get close enough to Putin to assassinate him, what are my paying my taxes for for Mi5 to track SNP/Plaid members, no I expect us to have sleepers in America, Russia, China etc and to do their job for king and country or whatever allegiance they swear too, I will tamping if I get blown to bits knowing my taxes went to waste.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

We need James Bond on 16:45 - Feb 25 with 410 viewsCatullus

What if we assassinated Putin and someone even worse took over? What if the next in line made Putin look like Mother Theresa?

Sometimes you really need to be careful what you wish for.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

We need James Bond on 16:53 - Feb 25 with 400 viewstrampie

We need James Bond on 16:45 - Feb 25 by Catullus

What if we assassinated Putin and someone even worse took over? What if the next in line made Putin look like Mother Theresa?

Sometimes you really need to be careful what you wish for.

If he invades another country a 'bona fide' country (not ones with a Russian population that used to be part of the Russian Empire etc) after invading the Ukraine then you won't get worse than him because that will signal that he is prepared to use the 'bomb'.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

We need James Bond on 17:06 - Feb 25 with 385 viewsonehunglow

At least we can kiss Russ goodbye

We can all kiss each other scares goodbye

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024