Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didn't need cheering up 12:54 - Mar 12 with 580 viewsCatullus

Thanks anyway Keith but, BET365 gave me a £5 free bet which I put on Huddersfield to beat WBA at 15/4. They keep on throwing these fivers at me but I never change my somewhat tiny betting habits. Most of my winnings come from the free bets and I have 2 more free fivers on today, Everton to draw with Wolves at 11/5 and "Our Jet" 5/1 at Sandown.

Isn't it shocking though, they are obviously trying to get me hooked on betting more. They're not giving me free bets out of kindness! I'm still a purely for fun gambler though, I'll put 20p on a silly bet like 4/5 or 6 correct scores at thousands to one. I'll take every free bet they give me and use it to build up my balance, I haven't put money into my account for nearly a year, I've topped up off free bet winnings but not everyone can manage that, some people get sucked in and spend more than they can afford so the question is, should gambling sites be allowed to do these things?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I didn't need cheering up on 22:41 - Mar 13 with 462 viewsJack123

I have been meaning to join either 365 or paddy power for a while, just for the 2 goal pay-out!, but I must admit the reviews have put me right off.

Take a look at trust pilot reviews on both, there are so many people saying they have joined, deposited money for their new customer offer, and then they have had their account closed?, or send proof of ID and basically refusing to acknowledge it, I know a few reviews could be malicious, but there are many.

libera nos a malo

I didn't need cheering up on 00:05 - Mar 14 with 436 viewsKeithHaynes

I didn't need cheering up on 22:41 - Mar 13 by Jack123

I have been meaning to join either 365 or paddy power for a while, just for the 2 goal pay-out!, but I must admit the reviews have put me right off.

Take a look at trust pilot reviews on both, there are so many people saying they have joined, deposited money for their new customer offer, and then they have had their account closed?, or send proof of ID and basically refusing to acknowledge it, I know a few reviews could be malicious, but there are many.

Hope you are holding it together mate 😉👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I didn't need cheering up on 00:22 - Mar 14 with 433 viewsJack123

I didn't need cheering up on 00:05 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

Hope you are holding it together mate 😉👍

Thanks Keith.. All good, I walked in a shop earlier, nearly everyone unmasked.. Apart from one person, it felt like pre March 2020, no avoiding each other..

Apart from the Ukraine, I finally feel like times are back to the old normal.

libera nos a malo

I didn't need cheering up on 05:39 - Mar 14 with 416 viewsDr_Parnassus

I didn't need cheering up on 22:41 - Mar 13 by Jack123

Bet365 are one of the best companies on the planet, there will be nothing untoward there.

But if you are just using the promos alone then you may well get your promos taken off you, also if you win a lot you will be heavily restricted. They are the worst for it.

You won’t have your account closed as such though. Bonuses are for recreational users as a supplement to regular use. If you don’t fit that criteria then they may take the bonuses off you.

I was open a week in the U.K. before being restricted to 1% and in Australia I was restricted to 1% within 2 days. If I have an account open for longer than a week it’s good going, I barely bother now.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024