Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bbc Wales 16:14 - Apr 5 with 1325 viewsFreelander

The only thing BBC Wales are interested is televising rugby,football takes a back seat now and if Cardiff city had won well we would have not heard the last of it even when the Swans were in the Premiership Cardiff city allawys came first got thyere priority's all wrong.
Bbc Wales on 16:33 - Apr 5 with 1272 viewspencoedjack

Personally I find it even sweeter, it must be killing them.
Bbc Wales on 18:12 - Apr 5 with 1210 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bbc Wales on 16:33 - Apr 5 by pencoedjack

Personally I find it even sweeter, it must be killing them.

BBC Wales are not interested in football as they have no coverage of it. "Them" do not exist. Football fans live in a bubble and the rest of the world in the main is not interested in Swansea city.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bbc Wales on 18:59 - Apr 5 with 1161 viewsKeithHaynes

A whole nine second mention this evening 👍
First time I’ve watched regional news in the U.K. for years.
Mind you some doctor from love island was important news.
Apparently getting threats of violence for buying four houses in Pembrokeshire.
Then no examples were given.
Maybe they need some practice and ‘sound advice’ 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bbc Wales on 23:43 - Apr 5 with 1047 viewsSTID2017

I have to say they make some good dramas.
The one about "an online retailer warehouse" and the way they treat their staff was brilliant and very accurate.
On BBC iPlayer if you haven't seen it ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bbc Wales on 15:27 - Apr 6 with 965 viewssw02sea

Bbc Wales on 23:43 - Apr 5 by STID2017

I have to say they make some good dramas.
The one about "an online retailer warehouse" and the way they treat their staff was brilliant and very accurate.
On BBC iPlayer if you haven't seen it ...

Sent this off to them yesterday. Still no reply:

Re: BLACKOUT SPORTS NEWS

To whom it may concern

How can a public funded broadcasting company, to which I pay £159 a year, justify what was basically a sports news blackout on
Monday evening‘s 6:30pm BBC Wales news ?

How is it not news worthy to show a short clip of Swansea City fc’s historic derby double against Cardiff City?

This was the first time it has been achieved in 110 years of league fixtures between the two clubs

Plus not to show Wrexham FC, who won in stoppage time, to reach the FA Trophy final at Wembley, with a Hollywood star invading the pitch to celebrate with the scorer Paul Mullin?

Obviously Wales rugby women’s “historic” win against Ireland, takes precedence over these minor sporting achievements.

Best regards
Mr #########
Bbc Wales on 16:09 - Apr 6 with 934 viewsFireboy2

Bbc Wales on 15:27 - Apr 6 by sw02sea

To whom it may concern

How can a public funded broadcasting company, to which I pay £159 a year, justify what was basically a sports news blackout on

How is it not news worthy to show a short clip of Swansea City fc’s historic derby double against Cardiff City?

This was the first time it has been achieved in 110 years of league fixtures between the two clubs

Plus not to show Wrexham FC, who won in stoppage time, to reach the FA Trophy final at Wembley, with a Hollywood star invading the pitch to celebrate with the scorer Paul Mullin?

Obviously Wales rugby women’s “historic” win against Ireland, takes precedence over these minor sporting achievements.

Best regards
Mr #########

Good luck with a reply there mate 👍
Bbc Wales on 16:42 - Apr 6 with 916 viewsBoundy

To whom it may concern

Best regards
Mr #########

I do hope you're not holding your breath

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bbc Wales on 16:57 - Apr 6 with 902 viewsKeithHaynes

To whom it may concern

Best regards
Mr #########

Everyone get on it.

Login to get fewer ads

Bbc Wales on 19:00 - Apr 6 with 850 viewsRichardO

Are they trying to make up for their mistakes glowing praise for yesterday's win or is it just backtracking?🙄
Bbc Wales on 19:21 - Apr 6 with 839 viewsraynor94

Praise tonight, also showed the goal 🙌

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bbc Wales on 19:58 - Apr 6 with 819 views73__73

To whom it may concern

Best regards
Mr #########

To show women’s rugby, before a South Wales derby is proper taking the pi$$.
Thankfully I don’t financially contribute to this unfit organisation.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Bbc Wales on 20:05 - Apr 6 with 812 viewsKeithHaynes

Bbc Wales on 19:21 - Apr 6 by raynor94

Praise tonight, also showed the goal 🙌

Under pressure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024