Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A simple message post dated 11th April 15:06 - Apr 16 with 834 viewsmagicdaps10

Back and forth bickering will lead to a ban....please go to the ignore button thread and honour that threat please.

You can't make that rule and just ignore it after. There is no clearer offence to that threat than is on that thread.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

A simple message post dated 11th April on 15:15 - Apr 16 with 782 viewsDr_Parnassus

So nobody is allowed to talk again on here?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

A simple message post dated 11th April on 17:13 - Apr 16 with 716 viewsswan_si

Its not going to happen daps, clicks are king, plenty of opportunity missed in the past few days alone, but the view figures would tumble, its a case of empty vessels im afraid.
A simple message post dated 11th April on 17:15 - Apr 16 with 697 viewsDr_Parnassus

A simple message post dated 11th April on 17:13 - Apr 16 by swan_si

Its not going to happen daps, clicks are king, plenty of opportunity missed in the past few days alone, but the view figures would tumble, its a case of empty vessels im afraid.

Of course it isn’t going to happen, debate is king.

You chaps are wasting your time with your multis and your goading, I won’t rise to it.

A simple message post dated 11th April on 17:55 - Apr 16 with 671 viewsmagicdaps10

It appears that way Si, if what is said is not done then it doesn't look good or reflect well.

I know for certain if I made a final warning and it was then ignored I wouldn't just twiddle my fingers or pretend it didn't happen.

I can't believe what I am reading day on day with nothing being done..........you watch what happens next.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

A simple message post dated 11th April on 17:58 - Apr 16 with 660 viewsDr_Parnassus

A simple message post dated 11th April on 17:55 - Apr 16 by magicdaps10

It appears that way Si, if what is said is not done then it doesn't look good or reflect well.

I know for certain if I made a final warning and it was then ignored I wouldn't just twiddle my fingers or pretend it didn't happen.

I can't believe what I am reading day on day with nothing being done..........you watch what happens next.

If what was said was done then you wouldn’t have any friends left on here Daps

(In fact, aren’t you falling foul of that yourself here?).
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 17:59]

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:02 - Apr 16 with 650 viewsKeithHaynes

Nothing to do with clicks, that’s misleading, this forum generates around 10% of the sites income. Which is hardly going keep anyone in beans on toast but is appreciated by those that matter.

The viewing figures have always been consistent, however you do have seemed to have stumbled upon something. We are gauging the views when certain posters post and others respond and we can’t do that when they are not here, and that includes everyone. We are looking at threads, when they become hostile, who first posts to make that happen, who continues to state a point thereafter to disrupt it further and the effect on viewing figures. Then of course the sites stability when certain posters are absent. And not just one poster a whole host of posters.

Life isn’t always as straight forward as people like to think.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:06 - Apr 16 with 608 viewsDr_Parnassus

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:02 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

Nothing to do with clicks, that’s misleading, this forum generates around 10% of the sites income. Which is hardly going keep anyone in beans on toast but is appreciated by those that matter.

The viewing figures have always been consistent, however you do have seemed to have stumbled upon something. We are gauging the views when certain posters post and others respond and we can’t do that when they are not here, and that includes everyone. We are looking at threads, when they become hostile, who first posts to make that happen, who continues to state a point thereafter to disrupt it further and the effect on viewing figures. Then of course the sites stability when certain posters are absent. And not just one poster a whole host of posters.

That’s fantastic news Keith.

As you know in our discussions I pointed out that the abuse needs to be cut off at source, threads intended to goad cut off at source.

I think reviewing problem threads and going back to see the point the become hostile is the key tool you have. You can even do that retrospectively to get further data.

PM if you need a hand to collate anything.

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:14 - Apr 16 with 591 viewsswan_si

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:02 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

He's laughing at you while trying to bait people, I just ignore him, but it ruines a good thread when you have keep scrolling through pages of cock waving, not a good look for newcomers, or visitors to the site.
Login to get fewer ads

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:17 - Apr 16 with 582 viewsDr_Parnassus

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:14 - Apr 16 by swan_si

He's laughing at you while trying to bait people, I just ignore him, but it ruines a good thread when you have keep scrolling through pages of cock waving, not a good look for newcomers, or visitors to the site.

The only people I’m laughing at is those that are complaining that I reply too well to them and end up telling each other to ignore while talking about me continually.

In terms of Keith he has my absolute sympathy. Trying to run a site when so many are determined to wreck it to serve their own vendettas is incredibly sad.

Excellent posters have left because of the continuous goading and threads like this, I’m sure it’s keeping many away too. Multis aside of course.

Stop talking about me, it really shouldn’t be that difficult. That goes for everyone complaining that I dare reply…. On a forum designed for just that.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 18:18]

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:26 - Apr 16 with 551 viewsKeithHaynes

A good idea is not to engage or mention other posters in your posts you know will respond, that way they won’t 👍

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:31 - Apr 16 with 532 viewsDr_Parnassus

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:26 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

A good idea is not to engage or mention other posters in your posts you know will respond, that way they won’t 👍

STID has been an absolute shining example of this Keith, he’s barely mentioned me since putting me on ignore.

Naturally I’ve not mentioned him either and there has been zero conflict as a result.

That’s exactly what it’s designed for.

Hats off to him.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 18:31]

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:36 - Apr 16 with 515 viewsswan_si

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:26 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

That's a good idea, I dont know why I didn't think of that one, I think ill opt for the ignore button and carry on discussing topics I choose and to get involved with posters I choose, should they want me to obviously.
A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:46 - Apr 16 with 492 viewsKeithHaynes

A simple message post dated 11th April on 18:36 - Apr 16 by swan_si

That's a good idea, I dont know why I didn't think of that one, I think ill opt for the ignore button and carry on discussing topics I choose and to get involved with posters I choose, should they want me to obviously.

Well, without prejudice I agree.

A simple message post dated 11th April on 19:33 - Apr 16 with 440 viewsNotLoyal

I’ve yet to met someone who over time has laughed at him for too long.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 19:36]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024