Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17117 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:54 - May 8 with 972 viewsscruffyjack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:10 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

This bellingcat?

https://mronline.org/2021/10/11/bellingcat-funded-by-u-s-and-uk-intelligence-con

Hardly independent are they. Try again

That’s a pro russian site for pity’s sake. Do you search sites until you find one that suits your agenda.
The kremlin crime family have a real issue with Bellingcat because it’s exposed them time and again.
Read the article about Patrick Lancaster, but there again, don’t bother, because you wouldn’t believe it anyway. Ho hum.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:05 - May 8 with 936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:54 - May 8 by scruffyjack

That’s a pro russian site for pity’s sake. Do you search sites until you find one that suits your agenda.
The kremlin crime family have a real issue with Bellingcat because it’s exposed them time and again.
Read the article about Patrick Lancaster, but there again, don’t bother, because you wouldn’t believe it anyway. Ho hum.

Same to you pal. Whatever sources that don’t fit your agenda you’re going to ignore - cuts both ways.

The west in general have not forgiven Russia for aiding Syria when the U.S. was backing Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and ISIS in their attempt to depose Assad. They were on the right side then and they’re on the right side now.

Let’s see how Azovstal plays out now the hostages have been released and not taken into Ukraine (as the BBC states) by the former Ukraine (now known as the DPR).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:32 - May 8 with 922 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:54 - May 8 by scruffyjack

By the way here’s the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation’s news team interviewing a Canadian mercenary over his experiences in both Western Ukraine in urban warfare and over in Donbas where he and his co combatant the famous Canadian sniper Wali came under ferocious fire from the Russian Forces who were picking off Ukrainian soldiers out of reach of their ONE javelin anti tank missile.

(Hope this is impartial enough for you)

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:42 - May 8 with 915 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:05 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Same to you pal. Whatever sources that don’t fit your agenda you’re going to ignore - cuts both ways.

The west in general have not forgiven Russia for aiding Syria when the U.S. was backing Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and ISIS in their attempt to depose Assad. They were on the right side then and they’re on the right side now.

Let’s see how Azovstal plays out now the hostages have been released and not taken into Ukraine (as the BBC states) by the former Ukraine (now known as the DPR).

" The west in general have not forgiven Russia for aiding Syria when the U.S. was backing Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and ISIS in their attempt to depose Assad "
can anyone really be dull enough to even think let alone write that sentence , but its here it is in black and white so I guess so
but just to be clear
On January 8, the Quilliam Foundation released a new strategic briefing on the Al Nusra Front (Jabhat al Nusra), a powerful rebel group fighting the Syrian regime. The report warned that the hard-line Islamist group is linked to al Qaeda, seeks to create a new jihadist umbrella movement in Syria and ultimately create a caliphate. The U.S. State Department designated the Al Nusra Front on Dec. 11, 2012 as a foreign terrorist organization for killing innocent Syrian citizens. The group had claimed responsibility for nearly 600 attacks, including more 40 suicide bombings, since November 2011.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:16 - May 8 with 904 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:32 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

By the way here’s the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation’s news team interviewing a Canadian mercenary over his experiences in both Western Ukraine in urban warfare and over in Donbas where he and his co combatant the famous Canadian sniper Wali came under ferocious fire from the Russian Forces who were picking off Ukrainian soldiers out of reach of their ONE javelin anti tank missile.

What on earth do you think that demonstrates?

I don't have a problem with the interview, I'm struggling with your interpretation. To me it just seems to be describing a battle that two lightly armed mercenaries managed to escape from the Russians in.

I really don't think this is doing you any good. Step away from YouTube for a while.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:28 - May 9 with 895 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:16 - May 8 by Scotia

What on earth do you think that demonstrates?

I don't have a problem with the interview, I'm struggling with your interpretation. To me it just seems to be describing a battle that two lightly armed mercenaries managed to escape from the Russians in.

I really don't think this is doing you any good. Step away from YouTube for a while.

Well it’s quite simple really - it proves that the Russian Tanks have more range than the western donated Javelins so rendering them ineffective.

He also went on to say that fighting is far fiercer than he thought and mentioned his Ukrainian and mercenary comrades were dying on every patrol.

He bemoaned the lack of equipment - 30 - 60 bullets each and a handful of guns between 12 of them - it’s a bad picture for the Ukrainians at the moment.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 07:36 - May 9 with 868 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:28 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Well it’s quite simple really - it proves that the Russian Tanks have more range than the western donated Javelins so rendering them ineffective.

He also went on to say that fighting is far fiercer than he thought and mentioned his Ukrainian and mercenary comrades were dying on every patrol.

He bemoaned the lack of equipment - 30 - 60 bullets each and a handful of guns between 12 of them - it’s a bad picture for the Ukrainians at the moment.

It doesn't prove that at all. In fact it's clearly the opposite as Russia are making very modest gains. He describes a battle north of Kyiv - the Russians have left, why would they do that if the Ukrainians weapons weren't working?

It just sounds like he's describing a battle. A battle he chose to be part of.

It is a bad picture, for everyone, perhaps Putin should just pack up and go home.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:29 - May 9 with 862 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:28 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Of course tanks have more range for gods sake, they’re tanks. That’s not some new revelation.

The thing about javelins see is that they can be carried, so you can move them closer to the tanks.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:41 - May 9 with 848 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:29 - May 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Of course tanks have more range for gods sake, they’re tanks. That’s not some new revelation.

The thing about javelins see is that they can be carried, so you can move them closer to the tanks.

Not if the tanks stay out of range, which was the point
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:27 - May 9 with 833 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:41 - May 9 by controversial_jack

As in out of Ukraine?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:31 - May 9 with 828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:29 - May 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

As controversial Jack said but during the interview he went on to say how accurate these tanks are. They’ve got all the latest tech and “Shadow” said they basically fired a shell in between his two Ukrainian colleagues while they were having a cigarette - killing one outright and cutting the other in half who was dead within two minutes .

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:39 - May 9 with 812 viewsscruffyjack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:32 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make here. The topic is reliable sources of information and you’ve provided one illustrating life on the front line. That is not in question, what is though, is the reliability of the kremlin sponsored ‘reporters’ on the ground in russian held territory, and the russian media in general.
I have asked you previously, do you think russia is responsible for any of the following:

The downing of MH17
The Salisbury poisoning
State sponsored doping of athletes
Navalny poisoning

In anticipation
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:43 - May 9 with 810 viewsscruffyjack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:41 - May 9 by controversial_jack

I think you’ll find, russia has lost one or two.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:23 - May 9 with 793 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:43 - May 9 by scruffyjack

I think you’ll find, russia has lost one or two.

Which is why they have changed their tactics, but the strategy remains the same
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:51 - May 9 with 787 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:23 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Which is why they have changed their tactics, but the strategy remains the same

and the aim of their strategy is what exactly ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:01 - May 9 with 784 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:51 - May 9 by Boundy

and the aim of their strategy is what exactly ?

I believe it is to destroy the Azov brigade and the other Nazi units embedded within the Ukrainian army and to achieve this they have to destroy their military.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:09 - May 9 with 784 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:01 - May 9 by controversial_jack

I believe it is to destroy the Azov brigade and the other Nazi units embedded within the Ukrainian army and to achieve this they have to destroy their military.

so you don't know then ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:18 - May 9 with 781 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:09 - May 9 by Boundy

so you don't know then ?

Only Putin and his commanders know for definite
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:08 - May 9 with 769 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:39 - May 9 by scruffyjack

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make here. The topic is reliable sources of information and you’ve provided one illustrating life on the front line. That is not in question, what is though, is the reliability of the kremlin sponsored ‘reporters’ on the ground in russian held territory, and the russian media in general.
I have asked you previously, do you think russia is responsible for any of the following:

The downing of MH17
The Salisbury poisoning
State sponsored doping of athletes
Navalny poisoning

In anticipation

Ukraine are going to lose? Maybe? If you read between the lines.
Also this is coming from an eyewitness closer to the action than any western reporters and he seems to contradict the “Russia has run out of bullets, their equipment is rubbish” narrative - which is what you’ve been listening to Scruff.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:16 - May 9 with 761 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:08 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Also this is coming from an eyewitness closer to the action than any western reporters and he seems to contradict the “Russia has run out of bullets, their equipment is rubbish” narrative - which is what you’ve been listening to Scruff.

It's the other way round. Russia has been targeting Ukrainian ammo depots, command posts and the railways.They are blowing up electrical substations, so the railways can't transport the weapons to the front line.They have only lost 2 generals and not the 12 that we have been told
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:16 - May 9 with 762 viewsscruffyjack

Still haven’t answered my question Bryn
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:40 - May 9 with 750 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:16 - May 9 by controversial_jack

It's the other way round. Russia has been targeting Ukrainian ammo depots, command posts and the railways.They are blowing up electrical substations, so the railways can't transport the weapons to the front line.They have only lost 2 generals and not the 12 that we have been told

If Ukraine have run out of weapons why aren't Russia advancing very much?

You do realise those generals have been named don't you.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:41 - May 9 with 747 viewsScotia

You do realise that the "eyewitness closer to the action" is there because Russia want them to be there don't you?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:00 - May 9 with 743 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:16 - May 9 by scruffyjack

Still haven’t answered my question Bryn

MH117? That was either LPR or DPR separatists not the Russian State.

As for the other three every chance that is yes. Espionage is a dirty business .

But what does that have to do with reliable sources? I presented you a Canadian National broadcaster as a believable source. And how the war is going?

You boys believe what you like - we all know the history of lies from the US over everything from Vietnam to Iraq to Libya. Those lies had massively more impact and cost many times over the lives this conflict is causing. It’s hypocritical to criticse Russia when the US has done worse on an almost industrial scale.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:22 - May 9 with 732 viewsscruffyjack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:00 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

MH117? That was either LPR or DPR separatists not the Russian State.

As for the other three every chance that is yes. Espionage is a dirty business .

But what does that have to do with reliable sources? I presented you a Canadian National broadcaster as a believable source. And how the war is going?

You boys believe what you like - we all know the history of lies from the US over everything from Vietnam to Iraq to Libya. Those lies had massively more impact and cost many times over the lives this conflict is causing. It’s hypocritical to criticse Russia when the US has done worse on an almost industrial scale.

The BUK missile launcher that shot down MH17 came direct from Kursk. The LPR/DPR didn’t have that in their arsenal. Russia blamed Ukraine, despite the overwhelming evidence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024