Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17058 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:16 - May 9 with 859 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:00 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

MH117? That was either LPR or DPR separatists not the Russian State.

As for the other three every chance that is yes. Espionage is a dirty business .

But what does that have to do with reliable sources? I presented you a Canadian National broadcaster as a believable source. And how the war is going?

You boys believe what you like - we all know the history of lies from the US over everything from Vietnam to Iraq to Libya. Those lies had massively more impact and cost many times over the lives this conflict is causing. It’s hypocritical to criticse Russia when the US has done worse on an almost industrial scale.

" But what does that have to do with reliable sources? I presented you a Canadian National broadcaster as a believable source. " Despite you wanting desperately to believe what you post , She isn't and you're wrong , again

a girl caught up in Syria’s conflict. So-called ‘independent journalist’ Eva Bartlett said Aya’s image was “recycled” in White Helmets rescue videos. She claimed that Aya had been spotted repeatedly in footage shared by Syria’s humanitarian civil society group.

Bartlett was notorious for channelling Russia’s disinformation about the war, as it spread conspiracies that Syria’s White Helmets were a propaganda action by a U.S.-UK-Israeli coalition. She even appeared on Russian state TV channel, RT, to dispute a United Nations report on Russian-led war crimes in Syria.

Once again, the evidence in front of her eyes should have been enough to prove Bartlett wrong. The videos she pointed to clearly showed different girls.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-eva-bartletts-claims-about-syr
https://pulsemedia.org/2016/12/15/russia-today-and-the-post-truth-virus/

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:18 - May 10 with 811 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:16 - May 9 by Boundy

" But what does that have to do with reliable sources? I presented you a Canadian National broadcaster as a believable source. " Despite you wanting desperately to believe what you post , She isn't and you're wrong , again

a girl caught up in Syria’s conflict. So-called ‘independent journalist’ Eva Bartlett said Aya’s image was “recycled” in White Helmets rescue videos. She claimed that Aya had been spotted repeatedly in footage shared by Syria’s humanitarian civil society group.

Bartlett was notorious for channelling Russia’s disinformation about the war, as it spread conspiracies that Syria’s White Helmets were a propaganda action by a U.S.-UK-Israeli coalition. She even appeared on Russian state TV channel, RT, to dispute a United Nations report on Russian-led war crimes in Syria.

Once again, the evidence in front of her eyes should have been enough to prove Bartlett wrong. The videos she pointed to clearly showed different girls.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-eva-bartletts-claims-about-syr
https://pulsemedia.org/2016/12/15/russia-today-and-the-post-truth-virus/

They look the same to me. The middle one has her eyes closed so it's difficult to tell in that picture
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:08 - May 10 with 803 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:00 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

MH117? That was either LPR or DPR separatists not the Russian State.

As for the other three every chance that is yes. Espionage is a dirty business .

But what does that have to do with reliable sources? I presented you a Canadian National broadcaster as a believable source. And how the war is going?

You boys believe what you like - we all know the history of lies from the US over everything from Vietnam to Iraq to Libya. Those lies had massively more impact and cost many times over the lives this conflict is causing. It’s hypocritical to criticse Russia when the US has done worse on an almost industrial scale.

The canadian broadcaster just described the events of a war. Nothing more unless you want it to.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:08 - May 10 with 802 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:18 - May 10 by controversial_jack

They look the same to me. The middle one has her eyes closed so it's difficult to tell in that picture

They probably look the same to Stevie Wonder too.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:18 - May 10 with 799 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:18 - May 10 by controversial_jack

Should have gone to spec savers , now trying opening your eyes to the truth and not Putin's and his followers version , but somehow your ingrained distaste for any news emanating from the west will prevent that occurring .

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:31 - May 10 with 790 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:18 - May 10 by Boundy

Should have gone to spec savers , now trying opening your eyes to the truth and not Putin's and his followers version , but somehow your ingrained distaste for any news emanating from the west will prevent that occurring .

The west hasn't exactly got an exemplary record for reporting the truth.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:37 - May 10 with 785 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:31 - May 10 by controversial_jack

The west hasn't exactly got an exemplary record for reporting the truth.

That your best response . You have an erring knack of posting one liners with no substance at all , and that was just another in a long line . Have you ever thought that perhaps
forums aren't for you ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:09 - May 10 with 768 viewscontroversial_jack

The latest nonsense is, Russian jets are so basic they are having GPS sets taped to their dashboards. Is anyone dull enough to believe that?
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:22 - May 10 with 747 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:09 - May 10 by controversial_jack

The latest nonsense is, Russian jets are so basic they are having GPS sets taped to their dashboards. Is anyone dull enough to believe that?

No. Not in general terms anyway. What is the source?

Conversely it's about as nonsensical as the NATO weapons not getting through to the Ukrainian troops and the troops attempting to take Kiev being a diversionary tactic.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:34 - May 10 with 739 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:22 - May 10 by Scotia

No. Not in general terms anyway. What is the source?

Conversely it's about as nonsensical as the NATO weapons not getting through to the Ukrainian troops and the troops attempting to take Kiev being a diversionary tactic.

Wrecked Russian fighter jets are being found with rudimentary GPS receivers "taped to the dashboards" in Ukraine because their inbuilt navigation systems are so bad, the UK defense minister said.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:49 - May 10 with 736 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:34 - May 10 by controversial_jack

Wrecked Russian fighter jets are being found with rudimentary GPS receivers "taped to the dashboards" in Ukraine because their inbuilt navigation systems are so bad, the UK defense minister said.

That's quite different to what you said first isn't it?

What is the direct quote and where is it from?

Edit. It may not be rubbish. Check out the date from this article.

https://defence-blog.com/russian-pilots-use-us-made-gps-receives-during-combat-m
[Post edited 10 May 2022 14:56]
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:02 - May 10 with 730 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:49 - May 10 by Scotia

That's quite different to what you said first isn't it?

What is the direct quote and where is it from?

Edit. It may not be rubbish. Check out the date from this article.

https://defence-blog.com/russian-pilots-use-us-made-gps-receives-during-combat-m
[Post edited 10 May 2022 14:56]

I knew i wouldn't be long before the yanks claimed credit for something.

The direct quote from the UK defence minister said ,Russian jets are using GPS set's tape to their dasboards. I was going to say, you couldn't make it up, but they have
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:03 - May 10 with 731 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:09 - May 10 by controversial_jack

can you disprove it ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:13 - May 10 with 728 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:02 - May 10 by controversial_jack

The direct quote from the UK defence minister said ,Russian jets are using GPS set's tape to their dasboards. I was going to say, you couldn't make it up, but they have

Viktor Alksnis

Viktor Imantovich Alksnis is a Russian politician and former Soviet Air Force colonel of Latvian descent. He is the chairman of Russian Center of Free Technologies, an organization intended to promote Free Software and open standards in Russia.
soo4
·
" Yesterday, in the Telegram channel "Military Informant" I saw a new post with a photo with the caption "Su-34 Russian Air Force a few seconds before the KAB-500KR hit the bridge over the Euphrates in Syrian Rakka" https://t.me/milinfolive/69788
Something about this picture offended me. I looked closer and saw at the top of the photo a device that cannot be compared to aircraft equipment. All the more since it is attached to the dashboard with a red strub. In my 25 years of service in the Air Force, I have never seen this type of attaching on an aircraft
This is just a regular tourist satellite navigator sold in any electronics store. I asked Yandex for "satellite navigator" and found it. The truth is in the yellow hull. This is a popular tourist navigator Garmin eTrex Venture HC worth about 10 thousand rubles.
T. well. , judging by this photo, the multifunctional Russian fighter bomber generation 4++ Su-34 is not equipped with an on-board satellite navigation system and pilots are forced to buy tourist navigators for conducting combat operations in Syria for own account.
But there is a civil war in Syria and the Su-34s are one of the most widely used combat aircraft. Why wasn't it modernized and installed an on-board satellite navigator before sending it to Syria? Why then do we need the widely advertised Russian satellite navigation system GLONAS? How is the use of high-precision weapons if they often require the exact coordinates of the carrier aircraft?
In addition, using a tourist navigator in the cabin of a combat aircraft is a gross violation of aviation guidelines and rules. Since the self-made attachment of the navigator above the dashboard of the aircraft hardly ensures its reliable fixation, when performing a combat task with maneuvering during significant overloads, the navigator may fall out and enter the controlled organs. I'm on a plane, jamming them. As a result, this can lead to a crash, or even to a plane crash.
Therefore, this photograph once again confirms the unwell condition of our army and makes you wonder if everything is really as good there as the Supreme Commander-in-Chief claims it. Putin and the Minister of Defense S. Shock?
I want to believe that since the photo is dated 2016, today, the DISGRACE shown in the photo has already been eliminated and the Su-34 aircraft have been upgraded, installing a standard on-board satellite navigation system "

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:23 - May 10 with 727 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:02 - May 10 by controversial_jack

Well it doesn't seem that they have. That photo is probably at least a year old.

What is a little disingenous is Ben Wallace claiming it as a new piece of information and linking it to the war.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:36 - May 10 with 714 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:23 - May 10 by Scotia

Well it doesn't seem that they have. That photo is probably at least a year old.

What is a little disingenous is Ben Wallace claiming it as a new piece of information and linking it to the war.

It happens all the time. Glad you’re alert to it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:40 - May 10 with 711 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:03 - May 10 by Boundy

can you disprove it ?

Seems I underestimated you
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:08 - May 10 with 702 viewsKeithHaynes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:13 - May 10 by Boundy

Viktor Alksnis

Viktor Imantovich Alksnis is a Russian politician and former Soviet Air Force colonel of Latvian descent. He is the chairman of Russian Center of Free Technologies, an organization intended to promote Free Software and open standards in Russia.
soo4
·
" Yesterday, in the Telegram channel "Military Informant" I saw a new post with a photo with the caption "Su-34 Russian Air Force a few seconds before the KAB-500KR hit the bridge over the Euphrates in Syrian Rakka" https://t.me/milinfolive/69788
Something about this picture offended me. I looked closer and saw at the top of the photo a device that cannot be compared to aircraft equipment. All the more since it is attached to the dashboard with a red strub. In my 25 years of service in the Air Force, I have never seen this type of attaching on an aircraft
This is just a regular tourist satellite navigator sold in any electronics store. I asked Yandex for "satellite navigator" and found it. The truth is in the yellow hull. This is a popular tourist navigator Garmin eTrex Venture HC worth about 10 thousand rubles.
T. well. , judging by this photo, the multifunctional Russian fighter bomber generation 4++ Su-34 is not equipped with an on-board satellite navigation system and pilots are forced to buy tourist navigators for conducting combat operations in Syria for own account.
But there is a civil war in Syria and the Su-34s are one of the most widely used combat aircraft. Why wasn't it modernized and installed an on-board satellite navigator before sending it to Syria? Why then do we need the widely advertised Russian satellite navigation system GLONAS? How is the use of high-precision weapons if they often require the exact coordinates of the carrier aircraft?
In addition, using a tourist navigator in the cabin of a combat aircraft is a gross violation of aviation guidelines and rules. Since the self-made attachment of the navigator above the dashboard of the aircraft hardly ensures its reliable fixation, when performing a combat task with maneuvering during significant overloads, the navigator may fall out and enter the controlled organs. I'm on a plane, jamming them. As a result, this can lead to a crash, or even to a plane crash.
Therefore, this photograph once again confirms the unwell condition of our army and makes you wonder if everything is really as good there as the Supreme Commander-in-Chief claims it. Putin and the Minister of Defense S. Shock?
I want to believe that since the photo is dated 2016, today, the DISGRACE shown in the photo has already been eliminated and the Su-34 aircraft have been upgraded, installing a standard on-board satellite navigation system "

Before I moved on I wore a white hat Boundy 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:41 - May 10 with 696 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:08 - May 10 by KeithHaynes

Before I moved on I wore a white hat Boundy 😉

After reading some of the posts on here perhaps you should be issuing steel helmets ,
obviously blue in colour .

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:17 - May 10 with 689 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:36 - May 10 by Brynmill_Jack

It happens all the time. Glad you’re alert to it

Question everything. Even if you don't like the answer.

You'll end up where I am.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:32 - May 11 with 620 viewstrampie

It's terrible that journalist been killed in Israel, it looks like cold blooded murder of the woman.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:12 - May 11 with 607 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:32 - May 11 by trampie

It's terrible that journalist been killed in Israel, it looks like cold blooded murder of the woman.

Wrong thread

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:15 - May 11 with 602 viewstrampie

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:12 - May 11 by Boundy

Wrong thread

I don't think so as it's about journalist in conflict zone.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:24 - May 11 with 599 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:15 - May 11 by trampie

I don't think so as it's about journalist in conflict zone.

"Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine" ,

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:34 - May 11 with 586 viewstrampie

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:24 - May 11 by Boundy

"Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine" ,

Reporter in a conflict zone init, the video doing the rounds is shocking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024