Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17035 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:48 - May 22 with 705 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:36 - May 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

“In the name of mother Russia we rename this smoking pile of rubble and charred corpses Putingrad after our dear leader who definitely isn’t a shortarse manical oddball who threatened to pour novichok in my evening horlicks.”

The Russians are going to “build it back better”- and they will, just to prove a point. The residents are happy enough not to have the Nazis chucking them out of their houses to go and find shelter in basements.

You’re in such denial - I can’t wait to see what comes out from these 959 Azov guys in Russian custody at the moment. Or the 400 or so foreign fighters.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:51 - May 22 with 705 viewscontroversial_jack

Ukranians losing 500 men a day, Russians breaking through in many places in the east. Even our media is beginning to see this now , yet there are still some on here who think the Ukraine is winning. Wanting the Ukraine to win is not the same as what is actually happening.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:55 - May 22 with 701 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:51 - May 22 by controversial_jack

Ukranians losing 500 men a day, Russians breaking through in many places in the east. Even our media is beginning to see this now , yet there are still some on here who think the Ukraine is winning. Wanting the Ukraine to win is not the same as what is actually happening.

It’s absolutely fantastic news that 500 people are being killed everyday. You must be so happy.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:05 - May 22 with 693 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:40 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Russians and Ukrainians (or relabeled Russians since 1918) have always been Slavs . If they were ruled by Norse overlords once upon a time in the dim and distant past that’s doesn’t make them Norse. Slavonic and Nordic languages couldn’t be more different.

Meanwhile , back to the thread subject - how’s the war going for your guys?? Not too well by the looks of it despite the one tank they destroyed).

You two seriously need to take a look at yourselves. This jubilation and celebration of war and death is disturbing.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:08 - May 22 with 691 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:40 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Russians and Ukrainians (or relabeled Russians since 1918) have always been Slavs . If they were ruled by Norse overlords once upon a time in the dim and distant past that’s doesn’t make them Norse. Slavonic and Nordic languages couldn’t be more different.

Meanwhile , back to the thread subject - how’s the war going for your guys?? Not too well by the looks of it despite the one tank they destroyed).

War is crap full stop, you fool. Young men and women dying for old aged ideologues like yourself.

Do everyone a favour, including yourself, log off and find someperspective.

Edit to note That Flynnedine had beaten me to it.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 20:09]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:11 - May 22 with 687 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:55 - May 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It’s absolutely fantastic news that 500 people are being killed everyday. You must be so happy.

I'm sure some would be happy it was 500 Russians.

It's casualties not deaths, usually about 3 or 4 i jured to every death. It does mean they are no longer fighting
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:20 - May 22 with 676 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:11 - May 22 by controversial_jack

It's casualties not deaths, usually about 3 or 4 i jured to every death. It does mean they are no longer fighting

For the record in the last 24 hrs Zelenskyy has gone on record to state that they are losing up to 100 men a day in the east.

As for people being Ok with the invaders dying well they are the invaders. They have attacked a sovereign state.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:25 - May 22 with 673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:05 - May 22 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You two seriously need to take a look at yourselves. This jubilation and celebration of war and death is disturbing.

I think you’ll find I was all for a negotiated settlement some pages back. Self unaware young one? You and your little band of Ukrainian cheerleaders have been enjoying every minute of this - what a bunch of hypocrites you lot really are. (Ducky, Lurex, Dr Scotia and brainless boundy and a few more).

At least we’re trying to put the other side of the story on here - as your claims of child rape by Russian soldiers , Russian soldiers running out of bullets and the Ukrainians edging the war are so hopelessly wide of the mark it’s laughable. The Azov and Aidan regiments were committing war crimes well before the Russians got involved.

Which brings me to - If you were so concerned about bloodshed you might have piped up when the Ukrainian Army was shelling the Donbass - you only had 8 years. T*ssers.

In alll seriousness this thread should be scrapped as it’s just another echo chamber for the devoid of thinking on here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:39 - May 22 with 660 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:25 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I think you’ll find I was all for a negotiated settlement some pages back. Self unaware young one? You and your little band of Ukrainian cheerleaders have been enjoying every minute of this - what a bunch of hypocrites you lot really are. (Ducky, Lurex, Dr Scotia and brainless boundy and a few more).

At least we’re trying to put the other side of the story on here - as your claims of child rape by Russian soldiers , Russian soldiers running out of bullets and the Ukrainians edging the war are so hopelessly wide of the mark it’s laughable. The Azov and Aidan regiments were committing war crimes well before the Russians got involved.

Which brings me to - If you were so concerned about bloodshed you might have piped up when the Ukrainian Army was shelling the Donbass - you only had 8 years. T*ssers.

In alll seriousness this thread should be scrapped as it’s just another echo chamber for the devoid of thinking on here.

I only started posting on here about six months ago so how could I have piped up 8 years ago?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:39 - May 22 with 660 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:25 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

You utter moron... the Donbas is down to Russia, its GRU/little green men and paid for seperatist leaders. Russian troops and equipment in the Donbas is an invasion no matter how you try and portray it.

The slaughter is down to Russia and no-one else.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:53 - May 22 with 653 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:11 - May 22 by controversial_jack

Of course we wouldn’t be happy. It’s awful. Most of them are just young boys who don’t want to be there and are getting killed needlessly. In all probability they’ve got friends and family in Ukraine. They’ve got mothers back home dreading that phone call. And for what? What have they actually achieved? A few dead and captured “nazis”.

Yes it’s all worth it.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:42 - May 22 with 642 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:20 - May 22 by DJack

For the record in the last 24 hrs Zelenskyy has gone on record to state that they are losing up to 100 men a day in the east.

As for people being Ok with the invaders dying well they are the invaders. They have attacked a sovereign state.

Zelensky is a propgandist and manipulator. He said Ukraine would hold the next eurovision contest in Mariupol.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:46 - May 22 with 639 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:42 - May 22 by controversial_jack

Zelensky is a propgandist and manipulator. He said Ukraine would hold the next eurovision contest in Mariupol.

Of course he is. He’s a politician.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:47 - May 22 with 638 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:42 - May 22 by controversial_jack

I don't think he did. Can you provide a quote?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:07 - May 22 with 630 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:47 - May 22 by Scotia

As you already know he wont be able to but will suddenly invoke Azov or NATO/USU/UK again.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:41 - May 22 with 617 viewsKeithHaynes

Champions league final as well I hope.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:55 - May 22 with 608 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:47 - May 22 by Scotia

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/05/15/mariupol-will-host-eurovision-
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 01:47 - May 23 with 594 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:55 - May 22 by controversial_jack

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/05/15/mariupol-will-host-eurovision-

What he actually said was

"We will do our best so that Ukraine's Mariupol a liberated, peaceful and city that has been rebuilt will host guests and participants of Eurovision one day."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:51 - May 23 with 566 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:55 - May 22 by controversial_jack

So he didn't say that then.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:09 - May 23 with 554 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:51 - May 23 by Scotia

So he didn't say that then.

He pledged to hold it in Mariupol, just after he said the Ukraine was winning. He had better ask Putin permission first
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:51 - May 23 with 541 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:09 - May 23 by controversial_jack

He pledged to hold it in Mariupol, just after he said the Ukraine was winning. He had better ask Putin permission first

This is what you said.

"He said Ukraine would hold the next eurovision contest in Mariupol."

You were wrong. Simple as that really.

By the time that Mariupol is rebuilt to a standard they can host anything bigger than a primary school concert Putin will be dead and buried.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:11 - May 23 with 519 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:51 - May 23 by Scotia

This is what you said.

"He said Ukraine would hold the next eurovision contest in Mariupol."

You were wrong. Simple as that really.

By the time that Mariupol is rebuilt to a standard they can host anything bigger than a primary school concert Putin will be dead and buried.

So, Zelensky never said that did he? As Ukraine will the next one, they will have to hold it outdoors, or in the majority of the Ukraine that has seen no fighting
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:46 - May 23 with 504 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:11 - May 23 by controversial_jack

So, Zelensky never said that did he? As Ukraine will the next one, they will have to hold it outdoors, or in the majority of the Ukraine that has seen no fighting

No he didn't say that.

What is so difficult to understand?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:39 - May 23 with 484 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:46 - May 23 by Scotia

No he didn't say that.

What is so difficult to understand?

Mariupol will host Eurovision in 2023, pledges Volodymyr Zelensky after Ukrainian win
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:08 - May 23 with 480 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 14:39 - May 23 by controversial_jack

Mariupol will host Eurovision in 2023, pledges Volodymyr Zelensky after Ukrainian win

Is what the headline says, not what Zelensky said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024