Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Harness 20:02 - May 5 with 633 viewsmagicdaps10

Linked with him today, Portsmouth midfielder.

Haven't seen much of him but always look neaty and tidy when I have seen him, few goals and assists in him looking at his record.

This is where we are at unless we have a big sale or a couple of decent sale, nothing wrong with it as long, this is where the recruitment can find the rough diamonds that we all know are out there.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Marcus Harness on 20:13 - May 5 with 565 viewsSTID2017

I would rather see smart, inexpensive recruiting in the lower divisions and abroad, if that means us keeping the players we all want to see stay.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Marcus Harness on 20:24 - May 5 with 550 viewsLorax

Marcus Harness on 20:13 - May 5 by STID2017

I would rather see smart, inexpensive recruiting in the lower divisions and abroad, if that means us keeping the players we all want to see stay.

I'm with you. If we spend north of 5 million on any player we all know we'd have to have sold first.

I'd rather keep Piroe and give players from lower down a chance. it's where we got Downes from after all.
Marcus Harness on 20:26 - May 5 with 546 viewsDr_Winston

Marcus Harness on 20:13 - May 5 by STID2017

I would always prefer to see us buying smartly, even if we can afford to spend more.

If you look back historically we've always fared better at the bargain end of the market. The number of players we've pushed the boat out on who have paid off pales into insignificance compared to the bargain buys.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Marcus Harness on 20:49 - May 5 with 510 viewsraynor94

12 goals from midfield this season, impressive

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Marcus Harness on 22:47 - May 5 with 428 viewsReslovenSwan1

Marcus Harness on 20:49 - May 5 by raynor94

12 goals from midfield this season, impressive

Jordan Garrick 8 goals 7 assists playing off and on and in 3 different positions. Strong athletic and fast. He is improving season on season turning physical attributes into stats like these. First season with no soft tissue injuries. Perhaps protected by the manager in the latter part of the season generally seeing 30 -40 minutes each game.

It seems to me he has the athleticism Martin was bemoaning Swansea did not have against Forest.
[Post edited 5 May 2022 23:17]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024