Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decent New Films 00:41 - May 14 with 1569 viewsJack123

Any decent new films out, worth a look? I've watched a couple of new films recently, The batman, ambulance, X, nothing to write home about especially X, anyone seen that? some people actually said that was good, I found it awful.

I found myself enjoying the Arnie film tonight on film 4 (Commando 1985), cheesy, but great fun to watch, it doesn't seem they make it like that anymore.

libera nos a malo

Decent New Films on 11:19 - May 16 with 397 viewsRobbie

Decent New Films on 11:17 - May 16 by whiterock

The Joker, best film I've seen in years and that was only made a few years back

Agree with that choice .
Decent New Films on 13:41 - May 16 with 356 viewsNotLoyal

Decent New Films on 10:11 - May 16 by Wingstandwood

Was in there a few months back, long may it stay there! Crazy to think that vinyl LP's are still in existence and being released also. A most wonderful niche market!

We are collecting in merchandise for Keith’s bands short tour in a few weeks. Looking forward to this, we have got ahold of USA import vinyl of his band, in fact two albums. Managed to catch around 50 copies of each. Flying out over there and if we put them on now online we wouldn’t have any to sell at the gigs. T-shirt’s looking great too.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Decent New Films on 18:49 - May 16 with 304 views1983

Watched operation mincemeat loved the story but what a drag of a film painful to watch

Decent New Films on 00:40 - May 17 with 264 viewsJack123

Decent New Films on 11:17 - May 16 by whiterock

The Joker, best film I've seen in years and that was only made a few years back

I don't why, but just didn't like the film, very rare I turn a film off, but I did with The Joker.

Perhaps I should have stuck with it, I remember watching The Gentleman and was on the verge of turning that off, and then it just got really good.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024