Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Biden blunder 19:45 - Jun 20 with 3285 viewsLorax

Well what a state of affairs, Joe Biden just keeps throwing out gaffe after gaffe or making himself look silly. He now has a lower personal rating than Trump had at his worst, 39%. even his own staff are deserting him because they seem him as an Albatross around their necks

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/white-house-in-turmoil-as-biden-stumbles-fr

Then in France we have Macron, a leader also in turmoil. He hasn't a majority and will struggle to get his policies through the French system.

Olaf Scholz in Germany has people questioning the Germans credibility after promising weapons for the Ukraine war but failing to deliver.

The European Central Bank thinks a crisis may be around the corner,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/europe-faces-severe-risk-of-disorderly-fin

Across the world we are blighted by leaders who are utter rubbish, they cause a mess but then blame everyone else.

Every time Bojo has a problem he seems to run to Zelenskiyy as if throwing more aid at Ukraine will distract us from what (well who) really ails us.
The Biden blunder on 19:54 - Jun 20 with 2401 viewsDr_Winston

I'd expected them to nudge him aside on "health grounds" in favour of Harris by now. She's proven to be considerably more useless than expected though so they're clearly hanging on to Mumbly Joe longer than they'd have liked.

American politics is in a hell of a mess. Mostly hopeless Wokeanistas on the left and Religious fruitcake racists on the right. Wouldn't rule out a civil war in the next 20 years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Biden blunder on 20:02 - Jun 20 with 2396 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Did anyone notice in amongst all the usual gaffes of Joe saying stupid things, falling over and falling off his bike the alleged discovery of his daughters diary where she allegedly writes about “inappropriate” showers with her father as a young girl which led to her being hyper sexualised at a young age?

It’s like the laptop all over again.
The Biden blunder on 20:16 - Jun 20 with 2365 views73__73

Bring back the big Don, and make America great again 👍

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The Biden blunder on 21:07 - Jun 20 with 2339 viewsLorax

The Biden blunder on 20:02 - Jun 20 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Did anyone notice in amongst all the usual gaffes of Joe saying stupid things, falling over and falling off his bike the alleged discovery of his daughters diary where she allegedly writes about “inappropriate” showers with her father as a young girl which led to her being hyper sexualised at a young age?

It’s like the laptop all over again.

No, I missed that. If that's true then Biden must be one of those religious people. You know, the kind who go to church to advertise they are good people but one day the truth emerges!
The Biden blunder on 23:47 - Jun 20 with 2260 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 19:54 - Jun 20 by Dr_Winston

I'd expected them to nudge him aside on "health grounds" in favour of Harris by now. She's proven to be considerably more useless than expected though so they're clearly hanging on to Mumbly Joe longer than they'd have liked.

American politics is in a hell of a mess. Mostly hopeless Wokeanistas on the left and Religious fruitcake racists on the right. Wouldn't rule out a civil war in the next 20 years.

Considerably more useless than who expected?

Some of us were well aware how awful these candidates were and how much of a disaster it was going to be, especially after the successes of the last administration.

Wokeness yet again clumsily destroys a country.

The only positive to come out of it is that the Dems are almost certainly going to be run out of town by the people come next election and either Trump or De Santis will steer the correct course again.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Biden blunder on 23:56 - Jun 20 with 2265 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The Biden blunder on 21:07 - Jun 20 by Lorax

No, I missed that. If that's true then Biden must be one of those religious people. You know, the kind who go to church to advertise they are good people but one day the truth emerges!

“I have always been boy crazy,” Ashley wrote. “Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ [at] a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).”
The Biden blunder on 07:51 - Jun 21 with 2210 viewsBoundy

The Biden blunder on 19:54 - Jun 20 by Dr_Winston

I'm very surprised that Harris hasn't been more prominent than she has been ,certainly she took the limelight pre election but very quiet since

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Biden blunder on 07:56 - Jun 21 with 2208 viewsjojaca

Keep Biden going, it's the best comedy on TV at the moment.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

The Biden blunder on 15:37 - Jun 21 with 2155 viewsLorax

The Biden blunder on 07:51 - Jun 21 by Boundy

I'm very surprised that Harris hasn't been more prominent than she has been ,certainly she took the limelight pre election but very quiet since

maybe they dont want her stirring up the crowd, inciting trouble like she did pre election? It might lead to people accusing her of behaving like Trump!

UK politics is screwed but the USA outdoes our meagre efforts!
The Biden blunder on 15:46 - Jun 21 with 2151 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I for one never brought into ' Trump is an idiot therefore Biden is competent ' it's a pretty weak argument to say the least. We have the same issue here.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Biden blunder on 16:34 - Jun 21 with 2131 viewsLorax

The Biden blunder on 15:46 - Jun 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

I for one never brought into ' Trump is an idiot therefore Biden is competent ' it's a pretty weak argument to say the least. We have the same issue here.

Trump bad, Biden unfit for office, Harris bad. That pretty much sums up my view.

Same as I said about over here really, when Bojo was the answer, what the hell was the question?

It seems whichever side of the pond the relevant film seems to be Dumb and dumber!
The Biden blunder on 18:30 - Jun 21 with 2104 viewsshingle

A little off kilter but mate reckons that the French gov tried to raise the state pension age and the French people reacted by more or less shutting the country down and the plans to raise the pension age were dropped whilst here our Gov raise the pension age and the weak minded British people react by just moaning about it on Facebook and the plans were implemented is this true or not.
The Biden blunder on 21:42 - Jun 21 with 2072 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Biden blunder on 18:30 - Jun 21 by shingle

A little off kilter but mate reckons that the French gov tried to raise the state pension age and the French people reacted by more or less shutting the country down and the plans to raise the pension age were dropped whilst here our Gov raise the pension age and the weak minded British people react by just moaning about it on Facebook and the plans were implemented is this true or not.

Macron was looking at 62 to 65 in one hit, in the UK we have had a number of post dated small changes. France has a big problem with the level of debt it has accumulated.

https://moneyweek.com/economy/eu-economy/604744/frances-soaring-debt-presidentia

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Biden blunder on 23:32 - Jun 21 with 2032 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The Biden blunder on 21:42 - Jun 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

Macron was looking at 62 to 65 in one hit, in the UK we have had a number of post dated small changes. France has a big problem with the level of debt it has accumulated.

https://moneyweek.com/economy/eu-economy/604744/frances-soaring-debt-presidentia

It would have been 67 but he abandoned that before the election because Le Pen was pledging to lower the retirement age to 60.

I said this in the french president election thread. Leaders like Macron, Biden, Boris, Trudeau etc would be more than happy to see you work until the day you die if it means they and their mates don’t have to.
The Biden blunder on 23:35 - Jun 21 with 2029 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 16:34 - Jun 21 by Lorax

Trump bad, Biden unfit for office, Harris bad. That pretty much sums up my view.

Same as I said about over here really, when Bojo was the answer, what the hell was the question?

It seems whichever side of the pond the relevant film seems to be Dumb and dumber!

In what way was Trump “bad” out of interest? Or do you mean you didn’t like him?

It’s quite a difference.

- highest median family income ever recorded
- record black unemployment ever
- record female unemployment for decades
- no new international conflicts for the first time in decades
- “Impossible” peace deals signed in the Middle East
- South Korea conflict deescalated and Jong-Un brought to the table for the first time
- Production at record levels
- Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize multiple times

This all in one term. Not forgetting he delivered the world a vaccine to Covid.

Feel free to do a similar list for any other President in the last 50 years from any single term and let’s compare and contrast.

Trumps administration was exceptional. It only started to turn sour when the Dems and woke brigade were so mad he was running the country so well that they decided to destroy it themselves with the help of BLM and the excuses they provided to riot.

The country hasn’t really recovered since.

The Biden blunder on 10:01 - Jun 22 with 1986 viewscontroversial_jack

US foreign policy doesn't change with it's presidents.
The Biden blunder on 10:36 - Jun 22 with 1964 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 10:01 - Jun 22 by controversial_jack

US foreign policy doesn't change with it's presidents.

It certainly does.

Obama said Middle East peace deal was impossible, Trump achieved it.

Biden made an obsolete pigs ear of the Afghan withdrawal.

Trump brought Kim Jong-un to the table when others wouldn’t dare.

Trump did not want any fresh and expensive conflicts as he is economy driven. Other presidents have no qualms in doing so to the detriment of their own people.

The Biden blunder on 11:33 - Jun 22 with 1933 viewscontroversial_jack

The Biden blunder on 10:36 - Jun 22 by Dr_Parnassus

It certainly does.

Obama said Middle East peace deal was impossible, Trump achieved it.

Biden made an obsolete pigs ear of the Afghan withdrawal.

Trump brought Kim Jong-un to the table when others wouldn’t dare.

Trump did not want any fresh and expensive conflicts as he is economy driven. Other presidents have no qualms in doing so to the detriment of their own people.

Trump agreed the deal to take the troops out of Afghanistan, not Biden; result, the Taliban have taken over.

Trump increased the bombing of Somalia, so now troops have been sent there.

Fortunately, he only had one term before being rejected by the voters.

US foreign policy continues on it's course of regime change and interference regardless of it's presidents
The Biden blunder on 11:43 - Jun 22 with 1928 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 11:33 - Jun 22 by controversial_jack

Trump agreed the deal to take the troops out of Afghanistan, not Biden; result, the Taliban have taken over.

Trump increased the bombing of Somalia, so now troops have been sent there.

Fortunately, he only had one term before being rejected by the voters.

US foreign policy continues on it's course of regime change and interference regardless of it's presidents

Trump did agree that yes, if certain conditions were met. They weren’t, but Biden withdrew anyway.

Trump was the first President in decades to not engage in a new conflict.

He was only voted out because of the ridiculous media assault on him, coinciding with a planned social justice attack from BLM and influencing parties.

The country has been brought to its knees since… hence why Trump is favourite to be voted back in by those very same people in 2024.

These are facts.

The Biden blunder on 15:49 - Jun 22 with 1905 viewscontroversial_jack

The Biden blunder on 11:43 - Jun 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Trump did agree that yes, if certain conditions were met. They weren’t, but Biden withdrew anyway.

Trump was the first President in decades to not engage in a new conflict.

He was only voted out because of the ridiculous media assault on him, coinciding with a planned social justice attack from BLM and influencing parties.

The country has been brought to its knees since… hence why Trump is favourite to be voted back in by those very same people in 2024.

These are facts.

The US , was and isn't in any position to lay down conditions to the Taliban. The US and allies were defeated in Afghanistan He also escalated the conflict - if we can call it that in Somalia

It's a bit ironic complaining about the media assault on Trump. He got in with help from Russia.Russia hacked into the Democratic party HQ.The subsequent info was used to discredit the opposition. He also stated public ally that he admired Putin
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 15:51]
The Biden blunder on 18:38 - Jun 22 with 1875 viewsLorax

Dr P versus Contro...is it time to get the popcorn or to turn off.....where's the off switch
The Biden blunder on 19:02 - Jun 22 with 1864 viewsshingle

The Biden blunder on 18:38 - Jun 22 by Lorax

Dr P versus Contro...is it time to get the popcorn or to turn off.....where's the off switch

Well Daps has just destroyed Dr. P in a previous encounter so the pressure is now on for Dr P. to gain some sort of redemption.
The Biden blunder on 19:30 - Jun 22 with 1856 viewsLorax

The Biden blunder on 19:02 - Jun 22 by shingle

Well Daps has just destroyed Dr. P in a previous encounter so the pressure is now on for Dr P. to gain some sort of redemption.

Yeah but I asked myself, was I really interested and the answer was
The Biden blunder on 22:28 - Jun 22 with 1822 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 19:02 - Jun 22 by shingle

Still hurting I see..:

The Biden blunder on 22:31 - Jun 22 with 1821 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Biden blunder on 15:49 - Jun 22 by controversial_jack

The US , was and isn't in any position to lay down conditions to the Taliban. The US and allies were defeated in Afghanistan He also escalated the conflict - if we can call it that in Somalia

It's a bit ironic complaining about the media assault on Trump. He got in with help from Russia.Russia hacked into the Democratic party HQ.The subsequent info was used to discredit the opposition. He also stated public ally that he admired Putin
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 15:51]

Of course they were - hence why they did.

The Taliban were compliant until Sleepy Joe was at the helm. Funny none of this stuff happened with a deal President in charge. Same goes for Putin and his move on Ukraine and you can probably say the same for a Xi Jinping and Taiwan which is on the cusp again.

Why is it ironic to factually state that there was a Democratic led media assault on him? Do you mean “inconvenient to my point” as opposed to ironic? Your rebuttal doesn’t address the point at all.

Not that you can of course.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024