Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. 13:53 - Aug 3 with 1690 viewsLohengrin

Fantastic listen this. The ‘We Have Ways’ podcast is always a brilliant show but here they have Brian Johnson late of AC/DC … and 3 Para … as their guest.

Some of you will love this:

https://play.acast.com/s/wehaveways/189.ac-dc-sbrianjohnson

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. on 14:30 - Aug 3 with 1661 viewsCountyJim

Loh my Mr's grancha was a Desert Rat he had terrible issues with skin cancer later in life bless him

He always said there was nothing wrong with jerrys it was the arabs you had to watch

If the family went on trip to seaside he'd never walk on the sand just sit on prom
Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. on 16:07 - Aug 3 with 1626 viewsswan65split

I"ll have a listen this evening, my father was in North Africa in the tanks, Jim he to had skin problems later , and died with Leukaemia.
Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. on 16:16 - Aug 3 with 1623 viewsTreforys_Jack

Fabulous podcasts
Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. on 17:27 - Aug 3 with 1605 viewsDr_Winston

Al Murray needs to give up comedy and move full time into TV Historian stuff. The standup is getting stale, but he's brilliant at things like this.

Oddly enough so is Clarkson. When he's not being "Jeremy Clarkson" and doing things like his documentaries on Brunel and the St. Nazaire raid he's a fabulous TV maker.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. on 17:32 - Aug 3 with 1599 viewsBoundy

Thanks for posting , love military history especially that period .I listen to BBC sounds of a nighttime but this will be my go to for a while .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. on 18:08 - Aug 3 with 1587 viewsTreforys_Jack

Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. on 17:32 - Aug 3 by Boundy

Thanks for posting , love military history especially that period .I listen to BBC sounds of a nighttime but this will be my go to for a while .

You won't regret it, really well made interesting stuff.
Rock ‘n’ Roll & the 8th Army’s campaign in the western desert. on 18:49 - Aug 3 with 1565 viewsKeithHaynes

Another top thread from LOH. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024