Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peace on here 20:58 - Aug 3 with 793 viewsonehunglow

Little chance it would appear.
How many warnings
How many times are old scores kept open
Why not move on and post as per topic

Is it worth it all

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Peace on here on 21:02 - Aug 3 with 752 viewsKeithHaynes

Some people have no respect for the hard work that is put in for free on websites like this and Phil’s. If anyone on planet swans had any respect for themselves or Phil they wouldn’t persistently cause this disruption.

We only respond when we are provoked.

And as is evidenced tonight this current idiot loves harassment. Which is why we banned him.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Peace on here on 21:58 - Aug 3 with 673 viewsKeithHaynes

Every nasty idiot just gives us more kudos and the most views.
When will they ever learn ?
Keep at it you few morons 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Peace on here on 08:40 - Aug 4 with 562 viewsonehunglow

Jonalot had the best advice
If you dont like a poster,then DM him/her or don't respond.#
Nobody is going to change anyone's mind on here.
However,we do need discussion,divergent views and some feisty comments but for God's ake ,we should all be better.

It' s not always easy though as the mind is a bugger

Peace on here on 09:46 - Aug 4 with 539 viewsmagicdaps10

Peace on here on 08:40 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

Jonalot had the best advice
If you dont like a poster,then DM him/her or don't respond.#
Nobody is going to change anyone's mind on here.
However,we do need discussion,divergent views and some feisty comments but for God's ake ,we should all be better.

It' s not always easy though as the mind is a bugger

Best bit of advice I was given

"only one person you can change in life and its not others, only person you can change is yourself"

Unfortunately there are some right clowns about especially on line.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Peace on here on 09:52 - Aug 4 with 534 viewsonehunglow

Peace on here on 09:46 - Aug 4 by magicdaps10

Best bit of advice I was given

"only one person you can change in life and its not others, only person you can change is yourself"

Unfortunately there are some right clowns about especially on line.

morning.
...and basically what I was saying.That said,emotion takes over most men,I don't care who they are,nobody is immune and it's why when we are wrong we should admit so,even only to oneself. I ve hated much what Ive done in my life but have always fronted up faced it.

Very few on here I would not speak to although with some it is a case of avoiding any contact at all. The most poisonous of all was removed long ago and the site is better for it,though not perfect and it shouldnt be as we are human being

Anyway,We're off with Fang for morning coffee and cake and trudging along west Wirral's mudflats.

Peace on here on 10:32 - Aug 4 with 498 viewsSirjohnalot

Peace on here on 09:52 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

morning.
...and basically what I was saying.That said,emotion takes over most men,I don't care who they are,nobody is immune and it's why when we are wrong we should admit so,even only to oneself. I ve hated much what Ive done in my life but have always fronted up faced it.

Very few on here I would not speak to although with some it is a case of avoiding any contact at all. The most poisonous of all was removed long ago and the site is better for it,though not perfect and it shouldnt be as we are human being

Anyway,We're off with Fang for morning coffee and cake and trudging along west Wirral's mudflats.

Working from home, in my conservatory, right next to the garden, drinking my coffee watching my lovely Spaniel, sleeping on the grass about 2 metres away from me. Love the summer.

Forums, social media, 'spats' on here are not real.
Peace on here on 13:07 - Aug 4 with 445 viewsonehunglow

Peace on here on 10:32 - Aug 4 by Sirjohnalot

Working from home, in my conservatory, right next to the garden, drinking my coffee watching my lovely Spaniel, sleeping on the grass about 2 metres away from me. Love the summer.

Forums, social media, 'spats' on here are not real.

A Spaniel.

Now you ve really gone and joined the Bourgeoise . Might as well get a green Barbour jacket and matching Hunter wellies . I can get you a shotgun cheap to go with it .

Peace on here on 13:12 - Aug 4 with 435 viewsSirjohnalot

Peace on here on 13:07 - Aug 4 by onehunglow

A Spaniel.

Now you ve really gone and joined the Bourgeoise . Might as well get a green Barbour jacket and matching Hunter wellies . I can get you a shotgun cheap to go with it .

God no, I'm so clumsy, I'd blow my knackers off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024