Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The international break 18:37 - Sep 19 with 1976 viewsKeithHaynes

Your feelings on it ?

For me, the nations league games could have been incorporated in to the week before the World Cup. Or sensibly the nations league should have been binned this time around.



This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
The international break on 09:33 - Sep 21 with 451 viewsonehunglow

The international break on 22:51 - Sep 20 by builthjack

You have been watching too much of those naughty English fans falling over, spewing, and fighting.
Us Welsh boys can hold it fella.
You are so anti Welsh. Beaten up by a Swansea lad when a kid maybe?


Selective moderating again


DM me Ken,let's have it out.

I'll be at Huddersfield hopefully.I will see you in the Slubbers Arms and you can bring big Ed along too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
The international break on 09:57 - Sep 25 with 322 viewsKilkennyjack

The international break on 22:17 - Sep 20 by majorraglan

Personally I like the Nations League as it’s a better option than friendly games. The Nations League gives teams the opportunity to qualify for the big tournaments and also in Wales case after they moved up from Tier B to Tier A the chance to play a set of games against better higher profile nations. This benefits the players and the FAW bank account which in turn benefits grass roots football.
I think delaying it until a week before the WC would have caused even bigger issues with the md winter break. I think there is scope to improve it, but I like the concept.


Yes i agree.

Beware of the Risen People

0
The international break on 16:23 - Sep 25 with 275 viewstrampie

The international break on 22:17 - Sep 20 by majorraglan

Personally I like the Nations League as it’s a better option than friendly games. The Nations League gives teams the opportunity to qualify for the big tournaments and also in Wales case after they moved up from Tier B to Tier A the chance to play a set of games against better higher profile nations. This benefits the players and the FAW bank account which in turn benefits grass roots football.
I think delaying it until a week before the WC would have caused even bigger issues with the md winter break. I think there is scope to improve it, but I like the concept.


Good post.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
The international break on 17:27 - Sep 25 with 259 viewsKeithHaynes

The international break on 16:23 - Sep 25 by trampie

Good post.


Latest post from lost Boyo ?
Is that you ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026