Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to the Duchess ? 07:57 - Sep 21 with 5525 viewstrampie

Didn't see any TV coverage of the Queens funeral, but read some reports and seen lots of pics yesterday, yet no sign of the Duchess of Kent, I wonder if it was health related or something else, strange that virtually nothing was reported as regards her absence......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

-1
What happened to the Duchess ? on 21:40 - Sep 24 with 331 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:57 - Sep 24 by Kilkennyjack

Fair enough, and glad you are normal just like the rest of us.

You do seem to have a profile though … 🤷‍♂️


I do have a profile you thick pretentious clown otherwise it be a bit difficult to post don’t you think ? Like I said I do not need to hide behind it
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026