Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to the Duchess ? 07:57 - Sep 21 with 5526 viewstrampie

Didn't see any TV coverage of the Queens funeral, but read some reports and seen lots of pics yesterday, yet no sign of the Duchess of Kent, I wonder if it was health related or something else, strange that virtually nothing was reported as regards her absence......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

-1
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:23 - Sep 21 with 1090 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:12 - Sep 21 by Jack11

Your first sentence conjures an image that I’d prefer had never entered my head.


I've changed it now.
Can't have people getting the wrong idea.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:32 - Sep 21 with 1059 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:03 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin



That is the same, dressing up like a tribesmen in the desert, strange, I wouldn't dress up as a shepherd in Sunday school for a Xmas thing as it felt stupid and I was probably only about 7 or something, so you wouldn't get me prancing around as an adult if I wouldn't do it as a little child.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:32 - Sep 21 with 1060 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:10 - Sep 21 by trampie

I bumped into a squaddie in Talybont on Usk back in the day and let's just say I'm still standing.
Are you suggesting these army boys can't take a bit of banter ???, I thought the army taught self discipline is that right ? (serious question).
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:22]


Well done 💪🏼 I ended up having a set to with a professional boxer a few years ago and I was still standing , Does this mean I would have the same outcome if I was to have another set to with another pro boxer ? Just wondering ??
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:33 - Sep 21 with 1051 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:32 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

Well done 💪🏼 I ended up having a set to with a professional boxer a few years ago and I was still standing , Does this mean I would have the same outcome if I was to have another set to with another pro boxer ? Just wondering ??


Fair point, you are correct there.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:36 - Sep 21 with 1039 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:32 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

Well done 💪🏼 I ended up having a set to with a professional boxer a few years ago and I was still standing , Does this mean I would have the same outcome if I was to have another set to with another pro boxer ? Just wondering ??


Anyway Lohengrin wandered off somewhere, so I will ask you, what is that image he put up, is it a belt ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:40 - Sep 21 with 1024 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:36 - Sep 21 by trampie

Anyway Lohengrin wandered off somewhere, so I will ask you, what is that image he put up, is it a belt ?


It’s the brigade of guards stable belt worn with certain orders of dress , mostly for us guardsmen in barrack dress , other units wear one daily with their combats ( different patterns for different units / corps etc )
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:42]
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:52 - Sep 21 with 1006 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:40 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

It’s the brigade of guards stable belt worn with certain orders of dress , mostly for us guardsmen in barrack dress , other units wear one daily with their combats ( different patterns for different units / corps etc )
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:42]


Oh right, so is it Welsh guards or any guards that wear the one in shot ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:59 - Sep 21 with 994 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:52 - Sep 21 by trampie

Oh right, so is it Welsh guards or any guards that wear the one in shot ?


The household division and yes that is also the welsh guards
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik
0
Login to get fewer ads

What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:03 - Sep 21 with 985 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:59 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

The household division and yes that is also the welsh guards
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik


Cool.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:06 - Sep 21 with 970 viewsCatullus

What happened to the Duchess ? on 09:06 - Sep 21 by trampie

She gave up royal duties years ago as far as I know.
She didn't go to the Queens funeral, now it might be an age/illness thing but if so you would have thought the Palace would say as that would be a legitimate reason, but apparently nothing from the Palace as regards the Duchess - if that is the case very odd.


It just might be they had a lot more on their minds than a very ill 89 year old not going, family or not.

If it was her choice or theirs, they were hardly going to make a fuss about it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:09 - Sep 21 with 967 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 17:13 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

So you know of her because of her link to tennis, itself more of a bourgeoisie pastime than an actual sport, to be bracketed with croquet and quoits.

This man-of-the-left persona you like to project is wearing paper-thin by here, Tramp.


Hey Lohengrin you can take the boy out of the valley but you can't take the valley out of the boy.
Even if you think I occasionally move in certain circles, I'm still a red rebel at heart.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:14 - Sep 21 with 951 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:06 - Sep 21 by Catullus

It just might be they had a lot more on their minds than a very ill 89 year old not going, family or not.

If it was her choice or theirs, they were hardly going to make a fuss about it.


She might well be ill but we don't know and that is the point.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 09:20 - Sep 22 with 815 viewsKilkennyjack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:51 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

A bit gay ? How old are you ?


I think he means lots of men prancing around in frills for hours to the general amusement/bewilderment of the rest of the world. 🇬🇧

Certainly not gay. The wrong term.

Hes behind you…. Oh no hes not …. Oh yes he is ….. 👸

Beware of the Risen People

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 09:22 - Sep 22 with 814 viewsKilkennyjack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:32 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

Well done 💪🏼 I ended up having a set to with a professional boxer a few years ago and I was still standing , Does this mean I would have the same outcome if I was to have another set to with another pro boxer ? Just wondering ??


Grow up

Beware of the Risen People

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 09:24 - Sep 22 with 812 viewsKilkennyjack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:53 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

Wind your neck in, Tramp. That bear you’re poking is a highly decorated senior NCO in The Guards. If the fancy took him he’d unscrew your head and punt it from Mumbles to Murton without breaking step. 😂


Is this Johnsons muscular unionism ? 🇬🇧🤣

Beware of the Risen People

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 09:30 - Sep 22 with 811 viewsKilkennyjack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 17:41 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

It does make me laugh mind. They hate us because they’re not us. 😉🇬🇧



Nobody hates you Loh ❤️.

Wanting a normal modern progressive European democracy should not be a radical ask.
Thats normal.

Its the UK thats not normal.
The self congratulatory nature of this thread is not normal … 🤷‍♂️

Its the uk thats a zombie nation. 🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 14:43 - Sep 22 with 790 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 09:30 - Sep 22 by Kilkennyjack

Nobody hates you Loh ❤️.

Wanting a normal modern progressive European democracy should not be a radical ask.
Thats normal.

Its the UK thats not normal.
The self congratulatory nature of this thread is not normal … 🤷‍♂️

Its the uk thats a zombie nation. 🇬🇧


Trouble is the EU is not modern, progressive or even democratic with its appointed commissioners who make policies and run it. The EU hates any changes that diminishes their power or open ups their trade cartels.

Tho what this has to do with the Duchess of Kent only you know.

Poll: Why has Starmer cancelled elections and blocked Burham

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 17:40 - Sep 22 with 761 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:13 - Sep 21 by trampie

Gwyn if you are offended by the saying 'something is a bit gay' I take it back.
Can I say 'something is a bit camp' ? (serious question).
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:14]



Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 17:54 - Sep 22 with 745 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 09:22 - Sep 22 by Kilkennyjack

Grow up


Have a read what the message was a reply to , you tell him to grow up ? You are targeting me again big man
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:57 - Sep 22 with 719 viewsCatullus

What happened to the Duchess ? on 09:30 - Sep 22 by Kilkennyjack

Nobody hates you Loh ❤️.

Wanting a normal modern progressive European democracy should not be a radical ask.
Thats normal.

Its the UK thats not normal.
The self congratulatory nature of this thread is not normal … 🤷‍♂️

Its the uk thats a zombie nation. 🇬🇧


Why is the Uk not normal then? The 4 nations are together by democratic mandate these days, a mandate we give when we take part in general elections.

Can you explain that comment?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:07 - Sep 23 with 658 viewsKilkennyjack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:57 - Sep 22 by Catullus

Why is the Uk not normal then? The 4 nations are together by democratic mandate these days, a mandate we give when we take part in general elections.

Can you explain that comment?


If you cant see it after the last month then i cant help you.

Only North Korea can match us.
In fact only North Korea wants to match us.

We love a bit of dressing up and BBC solemnity.
In fact weeks of it.

If this was normal then everyone would be doing it. Right ?

Beware of the Risen People

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:13 - Sep 23 with 652 viewsKilkennyjack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 17:54 - Sep 22 by 1462jack

Have a read what the message was a reply to , you tell him to grow up ? You are targeting me again big man


My apologies.

I thought you were trying to make out that you were a really tough guy on an internet forum.
I mean why would anyone want to do that ?

Unless it was Enzo Macc of course … 🤣
[Post edited 23 Sep 2022 20:14]

Beware of the Risen People

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 21:29 - Sep 23 with 639 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:13 - Sep 23 by Kilkennyjack

My apologies.

I thought you were trying to make out that you were a really tough guy on an internet forum.
I mean why would anyone want to do that ?

Unless it was Enzo Macc of course … 🤣
[Post edited 23 Sep 2022 20:14]


Never have been an internet hard man or a real life hard man I’m just a normal man who’s willing to look after my self , but what I ain’t is a condescending faceless troll , some people on here know me most don’t , I won’t hide behind a profile
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 22:58 - Sep 23 with 623 viewsBoundy

What happened to the Duchess ? on 14:43 - Sep 22 by felixstowe_jack

Trouble is the EU is not modern, progressive or even democratic with its appointed commissioners who make policies and run it. The EU hates any changes that diminishes their power or open ups their trade cartels.

Tho what this has to do with the Duchess of Kent only you know.


Just a reminder to the EU worshippers on here and elsewhere , the EU doesn't tolerate non conformity


"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 20:57 - Sep 24 with 590 viewsKilkennyjack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 21:29 - Sep 23 by 1462jack

Never have been an internet hard man or a real life hard man I’m just a normal man who’s willing to look after my self , but what I ain’t is a condescending faceless troll , some people on here know me most don’t , I won’t hide behind a profile


Fair enough, and glad you are normal just like the rest of us.

You do seem to have a profile though … 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026