Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to the Duchess ? 07:57 - Sep 21 with 5520 viewstrampie

Didn't see any TV coverage of the Queens funeral, but read some reports and seen lots of pics yesterday, yet no sign of the Duchess of Kent, I wonder if it was health related or something else, strange that virtually nothing was reported as regards her absence......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

-1
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:11 - Sep 21 with 1187 viewsWingstandwood

What happened to the Duchess ? on 17:41 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

It does make me laugh mind. They hate us because they’re not us. 😉🇬🇧



Yep! They sure do hate the guards and absolutely anything that is to the right of Marxism!

*Edit* Forgot to add 4 billion watched Her Majesty's funeral! FOUR THOUSAND MILLION!

Britain, the United Kingdom must have some wordwide kudos!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 18:30]

Argus!

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:16 - Sep 21 with 1164 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 17:53 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

Ah! what the Hell, I’ll bite. Go on then what is it you imagine is being covered up? Has she joined the Red Brigade or run off with a black man?


I don't know Lohengrin, it's likely she is too old/not well but does that mean institutionalised ?, why did she give up her HRH titles ? , becoming a left footer that would have been seen as scandalous by some, they seem to accept people that were born left footers in and around Royalty but to convert to being one in her position tut tut tut.
Her rowing with Wimbledon did not go down well with the powers that be, but I thought she was right, ridiculous not allowing that child in the box.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:20 - Sep 21 with 1148 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 17:41 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

It does make me laugh mind. They hate us because they’re not us. 😉🇬🇧



I've no idea what that is ?, it looks like one of my wife's horses girths.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:23 - Sep 21 with 1143 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:11 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Yep! They sure do hate the guards and absolutely anything that is to the right of Marxism!

*Edit* Forgot to add 4 billion watched Her Majesty's funeral! FOUR THOUSAND MILLION!

Britain, the United Kingdom must have some wordwide kudos!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 18:30]


5.1 billion 👌🏽
1
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:25 - Sep 21 with 1140 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:16 - Sep 21 by trampie

I don't know Lohengrin, it's likely she is too old/not well but does that mean institutionalised ?, why did she give up her HRH titles ? , becoming a left footer that would have been seen as scandalous by some, they seem to accept people that were born left footers in and around Royalty but to convert to being one in her position tut tut tut.
Her rowing with Wimbledon did not go down well with the powers that be, but I thought she was right, ridiculous not allowing that child in the box.


There we are you finally got to the direction we all knew you were pointing to
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:26 - Sep 21 with 1138 viewsWingstandwood

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:23 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

5.1 billion 👌🏽


Wow! Wow! Wow! Absolutely astounding figure! Which sort of says that Britain, The United Kingdom must be doing something right along with the fact it seems to be admired and respected by so many worldwide!

Argus!

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:31 - Sep 21 with 1127 viewsGwyn737

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:23 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

5.1 billion 👌🏽


It was an incredible event, but I find the 4.1 million figure unbelievable let alone 5 billion plus. Those figures can’t be right, surely?
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:38 - Sep 21 with 1111 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:26 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Wow! Wow! Wow! Absolutely astounding figure! Which sort of says that Britain, The United Kingdom must be doing something right along with the fact it seems to be admired and respected by so many worldwide!


I hate to break this too you but lots of them are laughing at us, 145 sailors in uniform pulling ropes pulling a 96 year old in a coffin, with people walking behind dressed like they have just stepped off the battlefield at Waterloo.
PS I don't know how many sailors there where or actually if they were sailors but you get the picture.

It's why England is seen as medieval, a monarch treated like a God, a state religion, a house of Lords, it's why England is similar to some Muslim countries.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 18:40]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
Login to get fewer ads

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:44 - Sep 21 with 1091 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:38 - Sep 21 by trampie

I hate to break this too you but lots of them are laughing at us, 145 sailors in uniform pulling ropes pulling a 96 year old in a coffin, with people walking behind dressed like they have just stepped off the battlefield at Waterloo.
PS I don't know how many sailors there where or actually if they were sailors but you get the picture.

It's why England is seen as medieval, a monarch treated like a God, a state religion, a house of Lords, it's why England is similar to some Muslim countries.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 18:40]


Of course they were pal , you keep telling your self that if it makes you happy , I’m glad for you every one deserves happiness
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:45 - Sep 21 with 1090 viewstrampie

I know there is military boys on here but I do think the military look like a punch of pansies all dressed up and marching around, I think the same when the English dress up and do their Morris dancing.

I don't get this fetish for dressing up and marching, do these people wish they were peacocks or something ?, I think they look ridiculous.

I know the English in particular like pomp but it's all a bit gay if you ask me.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:51 - Sep 21 with 1072 views1462jack

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:45 - Sep 21 by trampie

I know there is military boys on here but I do think the military look like a punch of pansies all dressed up and marching around, I think the same when the English dress up and do their Morris dancing.

I don't get this fetish for dressing up and marching, do these people wish they were peacocks or something ?, I think they look ridiculous.

I know the English in particular like pomp but it's all a bit gay if you ask me.


A bit gay ? How old are you ?
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:53 - Sep 21 with 1062 viewsLohengrin

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:45 - Sep 21 by trampie

I know there is military boys on here but I do think the military look like a punch of pansies all dressed up and marching around, I think the same when the English dress up and do their Morris dancing.

I don't get this fetish for dressing up and marching, do these people wish they were peacocks or something ?, I think they look ridiculous.

I know the English in particular like pomp but it's all a bit gay if you ask me.


Wind your neck in, Tramp. That bear you’re poking is a highly decorated senior NCO in The Guards. If the fancy took him he’d unscrew your head and punt it from Mumbles to Murton without breaking step. 😂

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:54 - Sep 21 with 1061 viewsGwyn737

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:45 - Sep 21 by trampie

I know there is military boys on here but I do think the military look like a punch of pansies all dressed up and marching around, I think the same when the English dress up and do their Morris dancing.

I don't get this fetish for dressing up and marching, do these people wish they were peacocks or something ?, I think they look ridiculous.

I know the English in particular like pomp but it's all a bit gay if you ask me.


Don’t use gay as an insult.
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:55 - Sep 21 with 1059 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:51 - Sep 21 by 1462jack

A bit gay ? How old are you ?


Well it is in it, blokes dressing up in ceremonial uniform and prancing around, come on, it looks gay as ****

I'm old enough to remember Benny Hill, Love they neighbour, Alf Garnett etc etc.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:14]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:03 - Sep 21 with 1029 viewsLohengrin

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:55 - Sep 21 by trampie

Well it is in it, blokes dressing up in ceremonial uniform and prancing around, come on, it looks gay as ****

I'm old enough to remember Benny Hill, Love they neighbour, Alf Garnett etc etc.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:14]



An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

1
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:05 - Sep 21 with 1023 viewsWingstandwood

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:03 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin



Crowning of the bard? What worldwide viewing figures?

Argus!

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:06 - Sep 21 with 1022 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:54 - Sep 21 by Gwyn737

Don’t use gay as an insult.


No insult intended, Brian Moore who used to be with the great late Eddie Butler said gay slap on the TV when somebody hit one of his boys and he didn't like it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:06 - Sep 21 with 1018 viewsJack11

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:03 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin



You beat me to it! Was just about to remind him politely about what is worn during the Eisteddfod. Surely he attends the celebration of the Welsh language?
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:08 - Sep 21 with 1006 viewsGwyn737

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:03 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin



I raise you the Rebecca riots. Men prancing about in dresses…
1
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:09 - Sep 21 with 1000 viewsGwyn737

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:06 - Sep 21 by trampie

No insult intended, Brian Moore who used to be with the great late Eddie Butler said gay slap on the TV when somebody hit one of his boys and he didn't like it.


That’s an insult too.
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:10 - Sep 21 with 995 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 18:53 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

Wind your neck in, Tramp. That bear you’re poking is a highly decorated senior NCO in The Guards. If the fancy took him he’d unscrew your head and punt it from Mumbles to Murton without breaking step. 😂


I bumped into a squaddie in Talybont on Usk back in the day and let's just say I'm still standing.
Are you suggesting these army boys can't take a bit of banter ???, I thought the army taught self discipline is that right ? (serious question).
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:22]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:12 - Sep 21 with 988 viewsJack11

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:10 - Sep 21 by trampie

I bumped into a squaddie in Talybont on Usk back in the day and let's just say I'm still standing.
Are you suggesting these army boys can't take a bit of banter ???, I thought the army taught self discipline is that right ? (serious question).
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:22]


Your first sentence conjures an image that I’d prefer had never entered my head.
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:13 - Sep 21 with 984 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:09 - Sep 21 by Gwyn737

That’s an insult too.


Gwyn if you are offended by the saying 'something is a bit gay' I take it back.
Can I say 'something is a bit camp' ? (serious question).
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:14]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:16 - Sep 21 with 965 viewsGwyn737

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:13 - Sep 21 by trampie

Gwyn if you are offended by the saying 'something is a bit gay' I take it back.
Can I say 'something is a bit camp' ? (serious question).
[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 19:14]


It’s up to you. I’m not the moral arbiter, but I will say what I think and call out what I think is wrong.
0
What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:20 - Sep 21 with 951 viewstrampie

What happened to the Duchess ? on 19:16 - Sep 21 by Gwyn737

It’s up to you. I’m not the moral arbiter, but I will say what I think and call out what I think is wrong.


Ok so you have no issue with 'a bit camp', I shall remember that one for the future Gwyn, it's quite hard keeping up with what is 'PC' and what is not these days.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026