Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xmas Sky Picks 13:02 - Nov 1 with 6510 viewstoboboly

all 3 festive fixtures moved

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Xmas Sky Picks on 17:07 - Nov 1 with 1814 viewsSilverfoxqpr

FFS, just seen this. Spent an hour this morning trying to convince the missis what a great idea it would be to go to Cardiff on Boxing Day...........going to have to double my broking efforts now.
Xmas Sky Picks on 17:12 - Nov 1 with 1792 viewsMick_S

Merry Christmas.

Love, Sky.

xxx.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Xmas Sky Picks on 17:34 - Nov 1 with 1743 viewsstowmarketrange

Xmas Sky Picks on 17:06 - Nov 1 by derbyhoop

It's not just us.

Cardiff fans are also up in arms.
Try getting back to S Wales, by train, on Boxing Day after 19:30. Then they've got Blackburn away with a 12 midday KO. Still it's only an 8 hour trip.

Thatโ€™s what we had last season because I had to get the train at 6am and just about made the 12.30 ko.There was also Bournemouth at Middlesbrough at 12.30.
Still football is nothing without the fans is it?
Xmas Sky Picks on 17:36 - Nov 1 with 1742 viewsactonman

As bad as sky are , surely making us play in another fking country on Boxing Day is a pass take by the football league when we could easily have had the lootown fixture instead !
Xmas Sky Picks on 19:02 - Nov 1 with 1609 viewsterryb

Xmas Sky Picks on 17:06 - Nov 1 by derbyhoop

It's not just us.

Cardiff fans are also up in arms.
Try getting back to S Wales, by train, on Boxing Day after 19:30. Then they've got Blackburn away with a 12 midday KO. Still it's only an 8 hour trip.

?

Why would they try getting back to South Wales on Boxing Day evening? Getting back to London might be a problem though.

A midday kick off at Blackburn on New Years Day is definitely taking the piss.
Xmas Sky Picks on 19:34 - Nov 1 with 1559 viewspaulparker

People need to start cancelling their subscriptions to SKY itโ€™s the only way to get rid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatโ€™s there thatโ€™s two, and thatโ€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Xmas Sky Picks on 20:29 - Nov 1 with 1474 viewsthame_hoops

As someone that can only make it to 7 or 8 games a year, Iโ€™ll be quite happy watching us on sky from my sofa with a full belly and a few beers รฐลธหœยฌ
Xmas Sky Picks on 20:33 - Nov 1 with 1461 viewsLanhoop

Xmas Sky Picks on 19:34 - Nov 1 by paulparker

People need to start cancelling their subscriptions to SKY itโ€™s the only way to get rid

The impact of the few of us cancelling won't be noticed against all the "supporters" of the top 6 sat in their sofas across the country insisting they are "big fans" who'll never give it up.
Login to get fewer ads

Xmas Sky Picks on 20:41 - Nov 1 with 1437 viewsstowmarketrange

Xmas Sky Picks on 20:33 - Nov 1 by Lanhoop

The impact of the few of us cancelling won't be noticed against all the "supporters" of the top 6 sat in their sofas across the country insisting they are "big fans" who'll never give it up.

The only way we can protest is by either boycotting a live sky game,or everyone turning up late and missing the 1st 10-15 minutes.How would they explain completely empty stands?
Xmas Sky Picks on 20:48 - Nov 1 with 1415 viewsQPRSteve

Xmas Sky Picks on 20:41 - Nov 1 by stowmarketrange

The only way we can protest is by either boycotting a live sky game,or everyone turning up late and missing the 1st 10-15 minutes.How would they explain completely empty stands?

Or chanting "fรƒยปck of Sky" throughout the game.
Xmas Sky Picks on 20:52 - Nov 1 with 1400 viewsstowmarketrange

Xmas Sky Picks on 20:48 - Nov 1 by QPRSteve

Or chanting "fรƒยปck of Sky" throughout the game.

That doesnโ€™t work as weโ€™ve tried it last season.They just turn the crowd volume down.
Xmas Sky Picks on 20:57 - Nov 1 with 1380 viewsdaveB

Xmas Sky Picks on 19:34 - Nov 1 by paulparker

They'll just be replaced by someone else, problem is the EFL accepting these terms
Xmas Sky Picks on 03:53 - Nov 2 with 1143 viewsnumptydumpty

It's football today unfortunately

If it wasn't sky, it would be BT, Amazon or even BBC or ITV.

It's irritating at best.

I got home season ticket but live outside London now and missed few additional games this season due to rail strike.

I am stunned sky chosen all three games though.

Be interested to know SKYs figures for championship football.

If nothing else they pay the players wages !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Xmas Sky Picks on 06:25 - Nov 2 with 1087 viewsHooparoo

Xmas Sky Picks on 17:07 - Nov 1 by Silverfoxqpr

FFS, just seen this. Spent an hour this morning trying to convince the missis what a great idea it would be to go to Cardiff on Boxing Day...........going to have to double my broking efforts now.

Good luck with that mate

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Xmas Sky Picks on 11:07 - Nov 2 with 912 viewsqueensparker

Can't remember the last time I went to a daytime Boxing Day game at Rangers, it used to be a real highlight of the year, would get the whole extended family down in our stupid jumpers and have a hair of the dog in the pub before an inevitably low key, rubbish game.

Last one I can remember was an awful 1-1 draw with Huddersfield?

Another tradition down the pan thanks to these cnts.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 11:08]
Xmas Sky Picks on 11:15 - Nov 2 with 887 viewsToast_R

Cardiff away on Boxing Day was a p*ss take at the best of times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024