Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Price of Happiness 09:54 - Dec 2 with 1380 viewsTogg

But it will cost you a jaw dropping £523,000 average house price in St Ives. Phew!!!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-11481465/Do-live-one-Britains-happi
[Post edited 2 Dec 2022 9:55]
Price of Happiness on 10:05 - Dec 2 with 1360 viewsonehunglow

Morning.
I saw that

Anglesey described as a hell hole by some however. Manchester by the sea ,to some

St Ives…miles away from anywhere . Would live nowhere near there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Price of Happiness on 10:42 - Dec 2 with 1332 viewsBest_loser

Its nothing special , a good chip shop and a boring little harbour , buying a house there is the only way to get a parking space , its just a posh burry port
Price of Happiness on 10:53 - Dec 2 with 1327 viewsTogg

Price of Happiness on 10:42 - Dec 2 by Best_loser

Its nothing special , a good chip shop and a boring little harbour , buying a house there is the only way to get a parking space , its just a posh burry port

Never been there but a mate of mine loves the place and goes there quite often. With those prices no wonder its the Cockneys and surrounding suburbs who move down there.
Price of Happiness on 20:09 - Dec 2 with 1271 viewsCatullus

I wouldn't want to live there, it wouldn't make me happy. If I had 500k spare it'd be a plot of land, a purpose built house with a garden I desigend just the way I wanted it with enough room for 3/4 dogs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Price of Happiness on 20:14 - Dec 2 with 1268 viewsonehunglow

Price of Happiness on 20:09 - Dec 2 by Catullus

I wouldn't want to live there, it wouldn't make me happy. If I had 500k spare it'd be a plot of land, a purpose built house with a garden I desigend just the way I wanted it with enough room for 3/4 dogs.

Cornwall. Not for me

Dorset is lovely though

If I had to live anywhere else I’d go Northumberland north of Tynemouth towards Alnwick. Stunning vistas,beaches to die for ,history all around and great people ..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024