Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Road to Wembley thread 10:43 - Jan 3 with 51970 viewsRangersDave

Yup, gone early on this one, however.......

I'm not so sure Fleetwood will be a pushover, especially with our .... unfit, tired, ill, useless, out of contract soon, (delete as appropriate) players.

With that in mind, i'm going 1-2 to the Rangers with Fleetwood scoring first and very early in the match.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Road to Wembley thread on 23:24 - Jan 6 with 2867 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Road to Wembley thread on 22:52 - Jan 6 by aston_hoop

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2023/january/jims-bar-opening-for-qpr-cup-c

£2.50 for a pint! Didn't realise you could still get a beer for that price in England

That's not helping me at all!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Road to Wembley thread on 05:14 - Jan 7 with 2792 viewsMatch82

Road to Wembley thread on 14:34 - Jan 5 by hubble

It's a potential headline writer's tragedy that we've released Bonne. This would have been the perfect scenario to chuck him into the fray, get the winner, and live forever with the moniker 'Fleetwood Mac'.

But sadly, it is not to be. Possibly 'Fleetwood cack' will be be used instead, on here, twitter, and across the QPuniveRse, should we pathetically capitulate in a Vauxhall Motors stylee...

However, I'm predicting the Critch will take this seriously, and a solid 0-2 to the Rangers.

Am underrated point. Meanwhile Clive is silently cursing the opportunities missed
Road to Wembley thread on 07:19 - Jan 7 with 2704 viewsdmm

It really does feel like everything about this game screams a QPR loss: third round of the FA cup, a new club, a new ground in the north, Fleetwood 25 places below us, their poor home record, wet and windy weather... Have I left anything out?

If Critchley can fashion a victory out of this one he'll definitely boost his credit with supoorters.

Best of luck to all who are going.
Road to Wembley thread on 11:42 - Jan 7 with 2522 viewsthemodfather

as we have a poor pi55 poor fa cup record, one that is disgraceful, we are not winning, barely scoring , i think we will continue our pathetic cup form and lose at fleetwood 2-1 .
they will then draw chelsea at home!
Road to Wembley thread on 13:45 - Jan 7 with 2363 viewsDamo1962

That part of Lancashire is a Twilight Zone for us...so not expecting too much.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:01 - Jan 7 with 2299 viewshubble

Why Paal on the bench I dont know. Laird too, although possibly still recovering.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Road to Wembley thread on 14:03 - Jan 7 with 2273 viewsknocker

2 goalkeepers on the bench? Jesus.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:03 - Jan 7 with 2248 viewsRangersw12

2 keepers on the bench!?

Our squad is massive so no need to start playing games about not enough players etc
Login to get fewer ads

Road to Wembley thread on 14:05 - Jan 7 with 2207 viewscolinallcars

Road to Wembley thread on 14:03 - Jan 7 by knocker

Well, Jesus saves, so maybe two goalies will as well.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:07 - Jan 7 with 2135 viewsdmm

Hamalainen is enough to cope with but selecting two sub keepers is bonkers. Why not have Amos there or take along one of the U21s instead?
Road to Wembley thread on 14:08 - Jan 7 with 2129 viewsHastings_Hoops

No problem with resting Laird and Paal.

Think Armstrong could have benefitted from a start though, or gone 442 with Dykes and Armstrong together and try illy and Willy on the wings.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:08 - Jan 7 with 2125 viewsknocker

Road to Wembley thread on 14:05 - Jan 7 by colinallcars

Well, Jesus saves, so maybe two goalies will as well.

Was waiting for that. Can't understand why Richards doesn't get a start.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:09 - Jan 7 with 2107 viewsdavman

Yes, that is shocking AND pointless ‐ just give a kid a day out with the first team FFS.

The truly worst thing about that line up is the left back. Sheesh. How is he worth a game? Truly shocking player.

Still, apart from him, surely that team has enough about it to win today?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Road to Wembley thread on 14:10 - Jan 7 with 2093 viewsCateLeBonR

Looks a decent team to me. Better than I was expecting really. No Luke Amos in the squad is a bit of a surprise though.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:12 - Jan 7 with 2046 viewstraininvain

Road to Wembley thread on 14:07 - Jan 7 by dmm

Hamalainen is enough to cope with but selecting two sub keepers is bonkers. Why not have Amos there or take along one of the U21s instead?

Presumably Amos is unavailable. Yet again.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:12 - Jan 7 with 2037 viewsDannyPaddox

Accentuating the positive. It’s mostly a strong line-up. Stronger than most Rs managers have played in the FA Cup in recent years.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:14 - Jan 7 with 1980 viewsfrancisbowles

Nine subs listed there, isn't it supposed to be seven?
Road to Wembley thread on 14:17 - Jan 7 with 1925 viewseastside_r

Disappointing.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:20 - Jan 7 with 1861 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Loving the fact the artillery is ready to come off the bench when we're two-nil down.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:23 - Jan 7 with 1837 viewsaston_hoop

Strong side that should beat Fleetwood comfortably.

I am going to have a small moan about 2 keepers on the bench though, why not use that spot for one of Dixon-Bonner, Aoraha, Hawkins, Gubbins, Drewe, Kolli, Pedder...someone with some potential who has impressed at the underage level?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Road to Wembley thread on 14:23 - Jan 7 with 1828 viewstraininvain

The two keepers is a blatant message to the board for reinforcements this month. Can’t say I blame Critchley as the squad lacks depth but he must’ve know our financial situation before taking the job and being good mates with Beale, he must’ve known about our squad depth as well.

And people were questioning during the week why we signed Tim on loan. It’s not ideal but Amos isn’t reliable enough to string together 2 or 3 appearances let alone a whole season. Not sure when his contract expires but if it’s this summer I’d be inclined to cut our losses.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 14:24]
Road to Wembley thread on 14:26 - Jan 7 with 1756 viewsAndybrat

Road to Wembley thread on 14:23 - Jan 7 by traininvain

The two keepers is a blatant message to the board for reinforcements this month. Can’t say I blame Critchley as the squad lacks depth but he must’ve know our financial situation before taking the job and being good mates with Beale, he must’ve known about our squad depth as well.

And people were questioning during the week why we signed Tim on loan. It’s not ideal but Amos isn’t reliable enough to string together 2 or 3 appearances let alone a whole season. Not sure when his contract expires but if it’s this summer I’d be inclined to cut our losses.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 14:24]

No loan players in starting line up, just an observation
Road to Wembley thread on 14:27 - Jan 7 with 1744 viewsterryb

Road to Wembley thread on 14:14 - Jan 7 by francisbowles

Nine subs listed there, isn't it supposed to be seven?

I think FB it is nine in The Premier & the FA wouldn't dare not carry out their wishes!
Road to Wembley thread on 14:29 - Jan 7 with 1685 viewsdmm

Road to Wembley thread on 14:26 - Jan 7 by Andybrat

No loan players in starting line up, just an observation

And an interesting observation too.

BTW, Amos' contract expires this summer.
Road to Wembley thread on 14:31 - Jan 7 with 1656 viewsDorse

Road to Wembley thread on 14:23 - Jan 7 by aston_hoop

Strong side that should beat Fleetwood comfortably.

I am going to have a small moan about 2 keepers on the bench though, why not use that spot for one of Dixon-Bonner, Aoraha, Hawkins, Gubbins, Drewe, Kolli, Pedder...someone with some potential who has impressed at the underage level?

Absolutely. Two keepers is peak Redknappery.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024