Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Icy Conditions 12:40 - Jan 19 with 903 viewsalltjack

My mother in law had to ring work yesterday to tell them she wouldn't be able to attend, as the postman had told her the pavements were treacherous. She normally walks the mile or so each way everyday, for an hours work as a dinner lady and myself, my wife and my daughter were unavailable to give her a lift. It was the first day of work she has missed in 22 years, she's 86
Icy Conditions on 12:42 - Jan 19 with 883 viewsbuilthjack

Wow. She could teach some a thing or two. Fair play to her..

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Icy Conditions on 12:42 - Jan 19 with 882 viewsCountyJim

Don't blame her and an amazing woman

It 1 pm almost and the pavements here still dangerous best to take care
Icy Conditions on 12:49 - Jan 19 with 865 viewsBoundy

I took the dog for a walk earlier ,which wasn't not fair on him so I cut it short , despite the sunshine the pavements around Winch Wen are deadly

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Icy Conditions on 19:52 - Jan 19 with 766 viewsmajorraglan

Icy Conditions on 12:49 - Jan 19 by Boundy

I took the dog for a walk earlier ,which wasn't not fair on him so I cut it short , despite the sunshine the pavements around Winch Wen are deadly

We’ve had fog nearly all day, temperature hasn’t gone above freezing and it’s treacherous out there.
Icy Conditions on 14:04 - Jan 20 with 685 viewscontroversial_jack

Icy Conditions on 19:52 - Jan 19 by majorraglan

We’ve had fog nearly all day, temperature hasn’t gone above freezing and it’s treacherous out there.

Main roads are fine, side roads not so
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024