Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan 12:47 - Jan 22 with 3265 viewsBadgeman

Strange how we manage to get threads with pages and pages of comments on why nurses on £32k a year should be budgeting better and how people who use foodbanks are scroungers.

Why do the same posters have nothing to say about our former PM securing £800k in undeclared loans to help him afford his lavish lifestyle?

Come on then. Where are all the comments telling him he shouldn’t have kids if he can’t afford them or he just needs to learn how to budget better?

It’s just very strange how some people can castigate nurses and carers while turning a blind eye to the former prime minister.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-bbc-chairman-the-prime-minister-and-the-8

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 20:57 - Jan 25 with 833 viewsFireboy2

Can someone tell me why the hell there cannot be a GE until next year?

The longer these c@#£% are in charge the longer its going to take the repair the damage they have caused, for a start the NHS will be irreparable, this country is joke.
Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 21:52 - Jan 25 with 806 viewsmajorraglan

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 20:57 - Jan 25 by Fireboy2

The longer these c@#£% are in charge the longer its going to take the repair the damage they have caused, for a start the NHS will be irreparable, this country is joke.

Because they’ve got a huge majority and turkeys don5 vote for Christmas.

I was in work yesterday and we were discussing the Zahawi business. A couple of the my colleagues had no idea as to what had gone on, it wasn’t even on their radar. They were a bit gobsmacked when I explained, but not as gobsmacked as I was when one of them said “I like Boris, I think he’s funny!” Couldn’t believe a woman in her 50’s living in a social housing estate could come out with that statement after all Boris’s escapes. No wonder they’ve still got 20% of the public vote.
Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 22:33 - Jan 25 with 794 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 21:52 - Jan 25 by majorraglan

I was in work yesterday and we were discussing the Zahawi business. A couple of the my colleagues had no idea as to what had gone on, it wasn’t even on their radar. They were a bit gobsmacked when I explained, but not as gobsmacked as I was when one of them said “I like Boris, I think he’s funny!” Couldn’t believe a woman in her 50’s living in a social housing estate could come out with that statement after all Boris’s escapes. No wonder they’ve still got 20% of the public vote.

If Johnson was funny then i could sort of understand it. However he is a posh bloke acting.
Its all an act … from the Boris name (his family call him Alex), to the uncombed mop on his head, to the useless populist policies. This is a nasty piece of work - his behaviour towards the women in his life is instructive.

Its all about himself. Always.

I wonder what she will think when tbe truth about the Russian money emerges. And it will.

Beware of the Risen People

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 22:47 - Jan 25 with 775 viewsbuilthjack

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 20:57 - Jan 25 by Fireboy2

It will take 10 years to repair the damage that the lying cretins have caused.
Ordinary people would be arrested. This lot think they are untouchable. It will get worse.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 08:46 - Jan 26 with 729 viewsWhiterockin

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 21:52 - Jan 25 by majorraglan

This is exactly why elections are unpredictable. Boris is still very popular with female voters for some reason, this is why if he returns next year they election could be closer than many think. Labour will still win though.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 00:16 - Jan 27 with 682 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 08:46 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

This is exactly why elections are unpredictable. Boris is still very popular with female voters for some reason, this is why if he returns next year they election could be closer than many think. Labour will still win though.

Many women hate him as well.

He gets his core support from the retired gammons.

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 04:49 - Jan 27 with 668 viewsmangohilljack

It seems to me that people call out those in charge but only if it suits their narrative, the corruption greed and out and out lies have not only come about over the last couple of years, but it's been the same for decades, Us useless eaters as they call us are only here to do as they say and not as they do and generate as much money as we can to line their pockets.

It's not rocket science when you think about it, divide the citizens and get them arguing amongst themselves, smash them with propaganda and false flags buy up everything in the world including the media & judicial system rig elections and do whatever we're told by those who attend Davos once a year and you have control of everything to do as you please.

As it stands the house of cards are falling down around them and little by little the truth is outing them all. Unfortunately we have too many people fixated and programmed since they were youngsters who believe everything that comes out of the governments mouth/propaganda box. The last 3 years however have woken so many more people up to these awful people that it's only a matter of time before the sh1t hits the fan.

The way we are going if you want to see us and our kids tomorrow then just look at China's today.

There will be good times ahead but we will have many dark days to navigate first.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 4:51]
Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 12:45 - Jan 27 with 641 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 04:49 - Jan 27 by mangohilljack

It seems to me that people call out those in charge but only if it suits their narrative, the corruption greed and out and out lies have not only come about over the last couple of years, but it's been the same for decades, Us useless eaters as they call us are only here to do as they say and not as they do and generate as much money as we can to line their pockets.

It's not rocket science when you think about it, divide the citizens and get them arguing amongst themselves, smash them with propaganda and false flags buy up everything in the world including the media & judicial system rig elections and do whatever we're told by those who attend Davos once a year and you have control of everything to do as you please.

As it stands the house of cards are falling down around them and little by little the truth is outing them all. Unfortunately we have too many people fixated and programmed since they were youngsters who believe everything that comes out of the governments mouth/propaganda box. The last 3 years however have woken so many more people up to these awful people that it's only a matter of time before the sh1t hits the fan.

The way we are going if you want to see us and our kids tomorrow then just look at China's today.

There will be good times ahead but we will have many dark days to navigate first.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 4:51]

The Britnat nutters have totally failed the UK and ensured it cannot survive in a modern world.
Reform may well be too late.

You cant bullshite reality.

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 19:59 - Jan 27 with 600 viewsSullutaCreturned

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 12:45 - Jan 27 by Kilkennyjack

The Britnat nutters have totally failed the UK and ensured it cannot survive in a modern world.
Reform may well be too late.

You cant bullshite reality.

Mango isn't just on about the UK, it's the whole world you plumb!
Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 00:44 - Jan 28 with 570 viewsRobbie

Good old Bojo , the mischevous lovable scamp , buffon Boris , who cares , they will vote for me and my whacky apperance , the voters will love a lad running the country .

Underneath all the facade of him being a character , another Politician more concerned about about book deals and doing the speaking circuit for the cash .

Will add Tony Blair and his earnings gained from denying the WMD report existed .

Next election ballot paper I have , can I tick , none of the above .
Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 01:49 - Jan 28 with 564 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris Johnson and the undeclared £800000 loan on 19:59 - Jan 27 by SullutaCreturned

Mango isn't just on about the UK, it's the whole world you plumb!

Have a check again, but last time i looked …… the uk was indeed a part of that whole world of which you speak. 🇬🇧🌍

Warra a div.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024