Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wrexham Owners 20:48 - Jan 29 with 5846 viewsbuilthjack

In it for the long haul by the sound of it.
What’s your thoughts on them?

I think they will take Wrexham to the Championship in the next 6/7 years, playing in front of 17000 every week. They will be our main Welsh rivals.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wrexham Owners on 17:45 - Apr 7 with 659 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Wrexham Owners on 14:44 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

They are a bit to Welshie for you I suspect. I am a pro Unionist Welsh patriot. I cannot see why flag wavers cannot love Wales and the UK.

Another joke, ha ha. Given your rantings about giving money to English lawyers this is clearly more nonsense. In my opinion.
The Wrexham Owners on 18:16 - Apr 7 with 625 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Wrexham Owners on 17:45 - Apr 7 by SullutaCreturned

Another joke, ha ha. Given your rantings about giving money to English lawyers this is clearly more nonsense. In my opinion.

The Trust biggest 'investment' £400,000 + sent to 'non local' financial advisers funders insurance people etc. I hope the 5% protected shares can be a future money spinner for them. The English lawyers comment certainly hurt.

Keep the Trust's money in Wales I say preferably to those local talented kids with no money for boots and kit.

Those 4G pitches promised in the stadium deal. No one has a clue if they were built or not. This is their job.
[Post edited 7 Apr 18:31]

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Wrexham Owners on 09:16 - Apr 28 with 441 viewsbuilthjack

Nice pre season tour for them.
2 games in California against Bournemouth and Chelsea.
Followed by a game against the Whitecaps in Vancouver.
Proper tour that.
Will earn them big bucks i guess.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Wrexham Owners on 10:18 - Apr 28 with 392 viewsonehunglow

The Wrexham Owners on 09:16 - Apr 28 by builthjack

Proper tour that.

One has to credit them
They have real momentum and visible owners

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Wrexham Owners on 11:07 - Apr 28 with 357 viewsmax936

The Wrexham Owners on 09:16 - Apr 28 by builthjack

Proper tour that.

I couldn't care less to be honest Builth. I really couldn't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Wrexham Owners on 13:11 - Apr 28 with 287 viewsSullutaCreturned

The Wrexham Owners on 18:16 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust biggest 'investment' £400,000 + sent to 'non local' financial advisers funders insurance people etc. I hope the 5% protected shares can be a future money spinner for them. The English lawyers comment certainly hurt.

Keep the Trust's money in Wales I say preferably to those local talented kids with no money for boots and kit.

Those 4G pitches promised in the stadium deal. No one has a clue if they were built or not. This is their job.
[Post edited 7 Apr 18:31]

When employing people t is incumbent on them, th trust or the owners, to get the best people for the job.

If the money should stay in Wales then maybe Swansea should inly employ Welsh players and staff?

Now this... The English lawyers comment certainly hurt....hurt who exactly?
The Wrexham Owners on 17:26 - Apr 28 with 213 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Wrexham Owners on 13:11 - Apr 28 by SullutaCreturned

When employing people t is incumbent on them, th trust or the owners, to get the best people for the job.

If the money should stay in Wales then maybe Swansea should inly employ Welsh players and staff?

Now this... The English lawyers comment certainly hurt....hurt who exactly?

All Swansea players live and work in Wales and so do the US management who I believe call the shots. The US people accepted remote decisions was harming the club and have acted to solve it. Forum sages still like to promote the idea that Levien is deciding the future of a £3 k a week footballer.

I am reminded about the "fans should not be paying English lawyers" comment three years after I raised the subject. It hit a nerve for sure.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Wrexham Owners on 17:34 - Apr 28 with 204 viewsKeithHaynes

The Wrexham Owners on 17:26 - Apr 28 by ReslovenSwan1

All Swansea players live and work in Wales and so do the US management who I believe call the shots. The US people accepted remote decisions was harming the club and have acted to solve it. Forum sages still like to promote the idea that Levien is deciding the future of a £3 k a week footballer.

I am reminded about the "fans should not be paying English lawyers" comment three years after I raised the subject. It hit a nerve for sure.

Yes, they go ahead with everything based on the fact Jason Levien doesn’t need to know 🙄

Any leader of an investment will want to know everything that is going on, and if they are not happy with certain things, it is they who call the shots.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024