Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brizzle Airport 18:45 - Apr 21 with 12724 viewsTogg

Sat here now waiting for the 7.45pm flight to Malaga. It's like ' Little Wales'. Accents, bucket hats, stag, hen parties. I would say 80% Welsh.
Flights to Faro, Corfu, Alicante, Malaga. It's packed.
The money for the subsidised airport in Rhoose is losing out on must be incredible.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2023 18:46]
Brizzle Airport on 21:05 - Oct 22 with 1009 viewsbuilthjack

Brizzle Airport on 18:28 - Oct 22 by onehunglow

Where ya off to?

You are the last person he would want stalking him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brizzle Airport on 22:22 - Oct 22 with 959 viewsonehunglow

Brizzle Airport on 21:05 - Oct 22 by builthjack

Just a courteous post
Try it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brizzle Airport on 23:16 - Oct 22 with 940 viewsbuilthjack

Brizzle Airport on 22:22 - Oct 22 by onehunglow

Just a courteous post
Try it

Hope he sends you a postcard

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brizzle Airport on 13:37 - Oct 28 with 822 viewsSullutaCreturned

Brizzle Airport on 18:17 - Oct 22 by lifelong

Oh! Ok then I’ll rush out tomorrow and cancel my holiday.

You’re coming across as being a right prophet of doom, from thousands of people dying from excess pollution because of the 20mph speed limit to people using Cardiff Airport are now affecting the level of healthcare and education in Wales.

Go and have a lie down ffs.

Did I say say thousands would die, I wondered how many would have health issues because of pollution, didn't I?

As far as the airport, I'm not a prophet of doom, the airport is losing money on every passenger and that is a fact, not an opinion or a prophesy. The Welsh tax payer has subsidised CWL by over 250 million, including purchasing costs.

As for education, I have a son in school and his education (or lack of it) is a major concern to me.

If you think that everybody in Wales should continue being forced to give money to a loss making business, maybe you need to lie down.
Maybe I should start a business at Swansea airport and when it loses money can I come to you and demand to be bailed out?
Brizzle Airport on 22:31 - Dec 9 with 618 viewsmajorraglan

Brizzle Airport on 20:59 - Oct 20 by raynor94

Ryanair have announced they are cutting 50% of Winter flights from Cardiff, and increasing flights from Bristol.

How much longer are the assembly willing to subsidize it

Some good news -Ryanair are adding 2 new routes and a number of additional flights on their existing routes next summer.

The cuts in Ryanair’s Portuguese winter scheduled from Cardiff is part of a massive dispute the Ryanair have with the company that operates 10 of Portugals airports, seems the airports are increasing their passengers charges and Ryanair aren’t happy and they’ve cut numerous flights from all over Europe to Portugal.
Brizzle Airport on 09:39 - Dec 11 with 453 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Other airports are reporting increased number of flights next Summer. Jet2 have announced they will operate from Liverpool next Summer. Bristol, Norwich Stansted have all reported that there will be new destinations next year. Any increase from Cardiff?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brizzle Airport on 09:53 - Dec 11 with 446 viewsonehunglow

Brizzle Airport on 21:05 - Oct 22 by builthjack

Maybe

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024