Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 19:01 - Apr 23 with 9126 viewsNotLoyal

Don’t block a blocka until a blocker blocks you.

Penultima !

The pre match police briefing to the referee : Swans v Tigers and other animals 26th Apr 2023 15:32
An eleven goal thriller at Boothferry Park signalled the end of Jan Molby’s reign as Swans manager at the end of August 1997. It was an odd sacking at the time as the Swans had won two games already that season and weren’t looking too bad. But then a look at the owners of the time and all questions are answered. 0

Depleted Swans head north today for their final away game of the season 28th Apr 2023 11:12
It was fairly obvious from the line up last weekend that Swansea City would be placed in a less than fortuitous position come this morning and decisions on injured players. And now Russell Martin has made the call. 0

Everything Russell Martin said after the 1-1 draw away at Hull City 29th Apr 2023 18:37
It was a lethargic Swansea at times today at the MKM Stadium on Humberside. With the Swans needing a win and Hull City safe you would have expected some more effort from the visitors. Especially with a slight play of opportunity. However, it wasn’t meant to be and the flowing football of late was missing for large parts of the game. 0

Hull City 1 Swansea City 1 : The stats, ratings, facts & blunders 30th Apr 2023 21:04
Swansea City extended their unbeaten run to eight games and really could have won this game had they matched the intensity they showed at Norwich City last weekend. It means that the Swans will be in the championship next season with a number of newish fixtures which will excite the Jack Army who yesterday travelled to Humberside in large numbers. 0

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Matt Grimes (captain), Olivier Ntcham, Luke Cundle, Jamie Paterson; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Harry Darling, Morgan Whittaker, Kyle Naughton, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Hull City: Karl Darlow, Lewie Coyle (captain), Callum Elder, Jacob Greaves, Alfie Jones, Ozan Tufan, Harry Vaughan, Adama Traore, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, Jean-Michel Seri, Regan Slater.

Substitutes: Matt Ingram, Greg Docherty, Malcolm Ebiowei, Ryan Woods, Sean McLoughlin, Dimitrios Pelkas, Xavier Simons.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 13:43 - Apr 30 with 678 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 13:27 - Apr 30 by Dr_Parnassus

The players weren’t good enough was the mantra.

The trick is to remember all these excuses because they quickly end up biting people on the behind.

They were always good enough, unfortunately fantastic cogs in a broken system, is still a broken system. In order for the cogs to work, the system needed fixing.

After pretty much 4 years of doing exactly the same thing, he’s finally realised that you have to play wide, with pace and his method of tiring out the opposition by knocking the ball around your own box doesn’t, hasn’t, and will never work.

I can only hope (for his sake as much as anything) that he swallows his pride and takes this way of playing forward and doesn’t revert back to Martinball.

In the meantime he can work on his media ‘skills’, they are as bad as his former goal kick routines.

He clearly is though Dr P.
It’s pretty evident even to a dumb attention seeker like me.

I have not changed my stance on HIM at all so maybe I’m arrogant too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024