Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just couldn't make it up 14:47 - Aug 11 with 2788 viewscontroversial_jack

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/asylum-seekers-moved-off-bibby-121800130.html

Unbelievable!
Just couldn't make it up on 16:02 - Aug 11 with 2128 viewsraynor94

I think Les was on there!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Just couldn't make it up on 20:23 - Aug 11 with 2067 viewsKilkennyjack

Now just imagine if this was Drakers ……

Beware of the Risen People

Just couldn't make it up on 21:38 - Aug 11 with 2038 viewsmajorraglan

Just couldn't make it up on 20:23 - Aug 11 by Kilkennyjack

Indeed. It’s a shambles, I bet Suella B is raging.

They’ve probably been in so much of a rush to get the asylum seekers on board they’ve not considered the basic health and safety checks, it’s unbelievable. Most large organisation having strict legionella testing regimes.
Just couldn't make it up on 21:42 - Aug 11 with 2035 viewsraynor94

Just couldn't make it up on 20:23 - Aug 11 by Kilkennyjack

Well Jonathan Lis has never been on a Marella cruise!

Just couldn't make it up on 22:24 - Aug 11 with 2000 viewsKilkennyjack

Just couldn't make it up on 21:38 - Aug 11 by majorraglan

Indeed. It’s a shambles, I bet Suella B is raging.

They’ve probably been in so much of a rush to get the asylum seekers on board they’ve not considered the basic health and safety checks, it’s unbelievable. Most large organisation having strict legionella testing regimes.

Its a gimmick.

More people arrive every single day than that ship can hold.
Its pointless.

They may as well shout at the moon.

Corporate Travel Management, which will oversee operations on the barge, will receive £1.6 billion over two years to manage the mass-containment of asylum-seekers on an unknown number of vessels, including the Bibby Stockholm and an unknown number of hotels. Tory waste.

Just couldn't make it up on 23:57 - Aug 11 with 1960 viewsBoundy

Just couldn't make it up on 22:24 - Aug 11 by Kilkennyjack

Its a gimmick.

More people arrive every single day than that ship can hold.
Its pointless.

They may as well shout at the moon.

Corporate Travel Management, which will oversee operations on the barge, will receive £1.6 billion over two years to manage the mass-containment of asylum-seekers on an unknown number of vessels, including the Bibby Stockholm and an unknown number of hotels. Tory waste.

are you prepared to take just one in?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Just couldn't make it up on 01:08 - Aug 12 with 1947 viewsRobbie

Our Countries management of difficult issues , lead by Politicians , is laughable .

Bungs , favours , promises of a House of Lords freebie or an Honours List chance take over from honest and necessary problems and solutions .

COVID contracts for PPE was an insight , now , Human Rights lawyers have seen a chance to make money , all funded by the tax payer of course .

Glad I am not in charge , and the decision making process over the small boat issue .

What a no win situation for whoever speaks up .
Just couldn't make it up on 07:57 - Aug 12 with 1917 viewsraynor94

Just couldn't make it up on 23:57 - Aug 11 by Boundy

He doesn't answer questions

Login to get fewer ads

Just couldn't make it up on 09:50 - Aug 12 with 1898 viewsonehunglow

An excuse of NIMBY
Would you trust a single Albanian man,who is unchecked ,unknown, in your home with your 14 yr old daughter .
Well,would ya.
That’s what people are fearful of.
Those supporting the chancers live miles,which is typical British hypocrisy .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Just couldn't make it up on 10:38 - Aug 12 with 1888 viewsBoundy

Just couldn't make it up on 07:57 - Aug 12 by raynor94

He doesn't answer questions

I had noticed , , I wonder would any like to propose a solution to this ever growing [problem which would address the Immediate needs of those entering the country and I emphasis immediate

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Just couldn't make it up on 10:58 - Aug 12 with 1883 viewsGwyn737

Just couldn't make it up on 10:38 - Aug 12 by Boundy

I had noticed , , I wonder would any like to propose a solution to this ever growing [problem which would address the Immediate needs of those entering the country and I emphasis immediate

I did on the other thread.
Just couldn't make it up on 13:46 - Aug 12 with 1835 viewsWingstandwood

Inhuman Policy? Stringent health and safety checks before the migrants entered the barge aside?

If migrants were put in a hotel in Rwanda, that would not be correct!..... If they were put in a disused barracks, that would not be correct!..... If they were put into tents, that would not be correct!..... If they were put into converted (like military field hospital) spacious floor-space e.g. aircraft hangers, that would not be correct!..... If they were put into modular/portable building(s), that would not be correct......if they were put into a disused barge/maritime vessel, that would not be correct!

But hey! Despite the fact that hotel space is now rapidly running out. And just like with the "migrant CRISIS" that is now affecting New York, some idiots still yearn for thousands more to come in when the indigenous U.K population has to wait for years on a list to get social housing. BECAUSE? No houses are available! Too complex an equation for many apparently!

FFS what is the matter with people? Do they not have the common sense to rationalise the bleeding-bloody-obvious truth and facts i.e. not enough housing/shelter availability means no houses to put them.

The same thing is happening in the New York hence why tents are being proposed!!!! Wake up and grow up lefty clowns!

Argus!

Just couldn't make it up on 14:04 - Aug 12 with 1823 viewsGwyn737

Just couldn't make it up on 13:46 - Aug 12 by Wingstandwood

Inhuman Policy? Stringent health and safety checks before the migrants entered the barge aside?

If migrants were put in a hotel in Rwanda, that would not be correct!..... If they were put in a disused barracks, that would not be correct!..... If they were put into tents, that would not be correct!..... If they were put into converted (like military field hospital) spacious floor-space e.g. aircraft hangers, that would not be correct!..... If they were put into modular/portable building(s), that would not be correct......if they were put into a disused barge/maritime vessel, that would not be correct!

But hey! Despite the fact that hotel space is now rapidly running out. And just like with the "migrant CRISIS" that is now affecting New York, some idiots still yearn for thousands more to come in when the indigenous U.K population has to wait for years on a list to get social housing. BECAUSE? No houses are available! Too complex an equation for many apparently!

FFS what is the matter with people? Do they not have the common sense to rationalise the bleeding-bloody-obvious truth and facts i.e. not enough housing/shelter availability means no houses to put them.

The same thing is happening in the New York hence why tents are being proposed!!!! Wake up and grow up lefty clowns!

Which idiots?

I can’t think of any on here.

There have been thousands of posts in this subject and I don’t recall any calling for uncontrolled immigrants or even saying this isn’t a massive problem.
Just couldn't make it up on 14:12 - Aug 12 with 1815 viewsonehunglow

Just couldn't make it up on 13:46 - Aug 12 by Wingstandwood

They don’t
It’s yet more signalling
Those bleeding for the illegal entry into this country of countless souls would not let them anywhere near their home. Why? Because they are unknown and desperate enough to seek to live in this land many of us seem to despise . Our NHS is crumbling YET these chancers are given priority .
Veterans of Kurds cast aside,ignored,defiled and destitute. Yet we don’t give a monkeys and seem to prefer illegal thieves .
Hypocrisy off the scale
When will be find some honesty .

Just couldn't make it up on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 1792 viewsWingstandwood

Just couldn't make it up on 14:12 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

They don’t
It’s yet more signalling
Those bleeding for the illegal entry into this country of countless souls would not let them anywhere near their home. Why? Because they are unknown and desperate enough to seek to live in this land many of us seem to despise . Our NHS is crumbling YET these chancers are given priority .
Veterans of Kurds cast aside,ignored,defiled and destitute. Yet we don’t give a monkeys and seem to prefer illegal thieves .
Hypocrisy off the scale
When will be find some honesty .

The Care For Calais “all refugees are welcome” types are absolutely hilarious. Absolutely essential things like border control and criminality and security checks/vetting are superfluous to them, despite the fact every civilised society has had that since time immemorial.

Aye, just hand out a ‘refugee-pack’ with a toothbrush, toothpaste, sponge, bar of soap and a few pairs of socks, then p1ss off a.s.a.p and pass the buck onto local communities, councils and services.

But hey, the very fact that this will inevitability reach a stage when there will be nowhere left to house them? Matters not one jot? Because the lefty clowns will not be having any of them near their own personal living space anyhow!

And should the very people that they have encouraged, assisted and aided and abetted ever become homeless or have to live in conditions judged by them to be ‘inhumane’? Yep! It will then ALL become (it always is!) someone else’s fault and nothing to do with them whatsoever. You just cannot make it up!

Stuff like "supply needs to meet demand" and "too every action there is an opposite and equal action along with repercussions of" never enters their warped child-like minds.

Argus!

Just couldn't make it up on 16:07 - Aug 12 with 1767 viewsonehunglow

Just couldn't make it up on 15:24 - Aug 12 by Wingstandwood

The Care For Calais “all refugees are welcome” types are absolutely hilarious. Absolutely essential things like border control and criminality and security checks/vetting are superfluous to them, despite the fact every civilised society has had that since time immemorial.

Aye, just hand out a ‘refugee-pack’ with a toothbrush, toothpaste, sponge, bar of soap and a few pairs of socks, then p1ss off a.s.a.p and pass the buck onto local communities, councils and services.

But hey, the very fact that this will inevitability reach a stage when there will be nowhere left to house them? Matters not one jot? Because the lefty clowns will not be having any of them near their own personal living space anyhow!

And should the very people that they have encouraged, assisted and aided and abetted ever become homeless or have to live in conditions judged by them to be ‘inhumane’? Yep! It will then ALL become (it always is!) someone else’s fault and nothing to do with them whatsoever. You just cannot make it up!

Stuff like "supply needs to meet demand" and "too every action there is an opposite and equal action along with repercussions of" never enters their warped child-like minds.

What turns my stomach is people like Corbin preaching humanity
Bringing in illegals to leech off our state is anything but
Our own people being shafted by those well away from the blood and guts of life
They take a risk in trying to get here
It's for good reasons
Economic ones

Just couldn't make it up on 16:08 - Aug 12 with 1766 viewsonehunglow

Just couldn't make it up on 14:04 - Aug 12 by Gwyn737

Which idiots?

I can’t think of any on here.

There have been thousands of posts in this subject and I don’t recall any calling for uncontrolled immigrants or even saying this isn’t a massive problem.

You sure
Have a look around

Just couldn't make it up on 16:15 - Aug 12 with 1761 viewsWingstandwood

Just couldn't make it up on 16:07 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

What turns my stomach is people like Corbin preaching humanity
Bringing in illegals to leech off our state is anything but
Our own people being shafted by those well away from the blood and guts of life
They take a risk in trying to get here
It's for good reasons
Economic ones

That other cliché/saying "the ability to cope" never enters the minds of these lefty-loon Corbin types either. A case of welcome ALL in unsustainable numbers and let someone else, or something else have to deal with the consequences of.

Argus!

Just couldn't make it up on 16:22 - Aug 12 with 1757 viewsonehunglow

Just couldn't make it up on 16:15 - Aug 12 by Wingstandwood

That other cliché/saying "the ability to cope" never enters the minds of these lefty-loon Corbin types either. A case of welcome ALL in unsustainable numbers and let someone else, or something else have to deal with the consequences of.

Bottom line surely is to make our country less attractive to economic migrants

Just couldn't make it up on 19:01 - Aug 12 with 1709 viewsshingle

Seem to be building the foundations of quite formidable army with the likes of Sadiq Khan having a very handy base of knowledge and information to share lets hope our grandchildren are not put in danger trying to rectify the damage this generation may very well be causing.
Just couldn't make it up on 19:25 - Aug 12 with 1689 viewsGwyn737

Just couldn't make it up on 16:15 - Aug 12 by Wingstandwood

You know these lefty loom Corbyn types aren’t in charge don’t you? Even of the Labour Party.

13 years the Tories have been in power. An 80 seat majority for the last 4 years. It’s them in charge.
Just couldn't make it up on 19:28 - Aug 12 with 1682 viewsGwyn737

Just couldn't make it up on 16:08 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

You sure
Have a look around

No, no.

Who exactly.

Who has the power to stop a government with an 80 seat majority.

Not an imaginary foe dreamt up by the right wing print press.
Just couldn't make it up on 19:37 - Aug 12 with 1676 viewsKilkennyjack

Why don't you tell us how many you have taken ?

I think we know the answer.
Do you think that the people born on this island are somehow superior to the other peoples of the world ?

I don’t, do you ? 🇬🇧

Just couldn't make it up on 19:39 - Aug 12 with 1674 viewsKilkennyjack

Just couldn't make it up on 16:22 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

Bottom line surely is to make our country less attractive to economic migrants

Not many stay in Wales.

Just couldn't make it up on 19:44 - Aug 12 with 1671 viewsKilkennyjack

Just couldn't make it up on 19:28 - Aug 12 by Gwyn737

No, no.

Who exactly.

Who has the power to stop a government with an 80 seat majority.

Not an imaginary foe dreamt up by the right wing print press.

Exactly this is uk government failure. Not Corbyn. Not Drakers.
The uk Tory government had the power and failed.

Gimmicks like Rwanda and prison ships are for headlines for the gammon.
They are stupid ideas

Not the fault of lefty lawyers, not the woke brigade, its the fault and failure of the conservative and unionist party government.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024