Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U21's 13:34 - Aug 15 with 1778 viewsblackpooljack

Takin a bit of a hammering 3 down after 21 mins edit the Boy Wonder has just made it 3-1 35 mins on the clock
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 13:36]
U21's on 13:45 - Aug 15 with 1753 viewsblackpooljack

Here we go 3-2 just before ht think they've been watching the first team
U21's on 13:45 - Aug 15 with 1742 viewsReslovenSwan1

3-2 goal on 41 mins. Only the grizzly betting firms covering it. Flashscore. I wonder who gives them the up to the minute information. It must be a deal with the clubs or league itself.

The fans are a secondary concern it seems.

Wise sage since Toshack era

U21's on 16:45 - Aug 15 with 1558 viewsRhonddaSwans

U21's on 13:45 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1

3-2 goal on 41 mins. Only the grizzly betting firms covering it. Flashscore. I wonder who gives them the up to the minute information. It must be a deal with the clubs or league itself.

The fans are a secondary concern it seems.

final score mate?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

U21's on 17:21 - Aug 15 with 1524 viewsbuilthjack

U21's on 16:45 - Aug 15 by RhonddaSwans

final score mate?

Lost 4-2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

U21's on 17:21 - Aug 15 with 1523 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City Under-21s: Evan Watts, Sam Parker, Kian Jenkins, Joel Cotterill (Captain) (Jacob Cook 84), Filip Lissah, Richard Faakye (Kai Ludvigsen 45), Liam Smith, Mitchell Bates, Iwan Morgan, Cameron Congreve (Josh Carey 60), Maliq Cadogan.

Unused Substitutes: Remy Mitchell, Ben Blythe.

Barnsley Under-21s: Rogan Ravenhill, Josh McKay, Mylan Benjamin, Jack Shepherd, Conor McCarthy, Nathan James, Hayden Pickard, Harrison Nejman (Captain), Fabio Jalo, Trialist A, Aiden Marsh (Josiah Dyer 68).

Unused Substitutes: Trent Carter-Rogers, Trialist B.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

U21's on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 1368 viewsblackpooljack

U21's on 17:21 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

Swansea City Under-21s: Evan Watts, Sam Parker, Kian Jenkins, Joel Cotterill (Captain) (Jacob Cook 84), Filip Lissah, Richard Faakye (Kai Ludvigsen 45), Liam Smith, Mitchell Bates, Iwan Morgan, Cameron Congreve (Josh Carey 60), Maliq Cadogan.

Unused Substitutes: Remy Mitchell, Ben Blythe.

Barnsley Under-21s: Rogan Ravenhill, Josh McKay, Mylan Benjamin, Jack Shepherd, Conor McCarthy, Nathan James, Hayden Pickard, Harrison Nejman (Captain), Fabio Jalo, Trialist A, Aiden Marsh (Josiah Dyer 68).

Unused Substitutes: Trent Carter-Rogers, Trialist B.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Whats happened to the the guy from Jersey Bulls and where was Glory ?
U21's on 20:05 - Aug 15 with 1296 viewsKeithHaynes

U21's on 19:10 - Aug 15 by blackpooljack

Whats happened to the the guy from Jersey Bulls and where was Glory ?

They are definitely a cut above, training with the first team ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

U21's on 20:21 - Aug 15 with 1270 viewsReslovenSwan1

U21's on 20:05 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

They are definitely a cut above, training with the first team ?

The Jersey Bulls player is with th u18 as I understand it. The won thier first game v Peterborough.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

U21's on 22:50 - Aug 15 with 1194 viewsjasper_T

I think Glory and Ben Lloyd are injured. Sat out the last u21s game as well.

Strong team put out regardless, not a good result. Good to see Congreve back fit though.
U21's on 09:27 - Aug 16 with 1079 viewsBoundy

U21's on 22:50 - Aug 15 by jasper_T

I think Glory and Ben Lloyd are injured. Sat out the last u21s game as well.

Strong team put out regardless, not a good result. Good to see Congreve back fit though.

Jasper , where is Wright playing Cian Jenkins these days ? I've always thought he was more suited playing out as a left/wing back but I believe hes been pushed more into the middle

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

U21's on 10:34 - Aug 16 with 1046 viewsjasper_T

U21's on 09:27 - Aug 16 by Boundy

Jasper , where is Wright playing Cian Jenkins these days ? I've always thought he was more suited playing out as a left/wing back but I believe hes been pushed more into the middle

He's playing left back now but had some games in central midfield in preseason. Possibly just covering for the group who were up with the seniors, but two ex-Swans of similar profile (very good technically, a bit limited physically) Rushesha at Reading and Aaron Lewis at Mansfield have both moved from full/wing back to playing central midfield this summer. Maybe something develops longer term. Right now he's the only fit left back in the group.
U21's on 12:36 - Aug 16 with 1000 viewsBoundy

U21's on 10:34 - Aug 16 by jasper_T

He's playing left back now but had some games in central midfield in preseason. Possibly just covering for the group who were up with the seniors, but two ex-Swans of similar profile (very good technically, a bit limited physically) Rushesha at Reading and Aaron Lewis at Mansfield have both moved from full/wing back to playing central midfield this summer. Maybe something develops longer term. Right now he's the only fit left back in the group.

Thanks for the information , I did see him play v Trefelin preseason and wondered why the change , obviously no position is set in stone certainly in the younger age groups and I do remember him joining the Academy and he did predominantly play out wide .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024