Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matthew Perry 10:44 - Oct 29 with 988 viewsTreforys_Jack

Sad news, loved Friends growing up, always seemed to struggle after and if you listen to him speak during it. Way too young RIP.
Matthew Perry on 11:03 - Oct 29 with 963 viewsSullutaCreturned

I too loved Friends and this was a shock. I knew he'd struggled with drugs and alcohol. The opiod epidemic in the USA has been a big thing and it's seems partly that that has led to this. he was addicted to opiods and 5 years ago his colon burst ( I was just reading about it) so obviously his health has really suffered.

RIP Chandler Bing.
Matthew Perry on 11:47 - Oct 29 with 923 viewsbennytheblue

Matthew Perry on 11:03 - Oct 29 by SullutaCreturned

I too loved Friends and this was a shock. I knew he'd struggled with drugs and alcohol. The opiod epidemic in the USA has been a big thing and it's seems partly that that has led to this. he was addicted to opiods and 5 years ago his colon burst ( I was just reading about it) so obviously his health has really suffered.

RIP Chandler Bing.

Think he got adidicted to oxy like so many in the us, unbelievable what that prescribed drug has done….the Netflix documentary on it blows one’s mind. Sad news
Matthew Perry on 12:13 - Oct 29 with 920 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Always found it incredibly unrealistic and forced that Monica started shagging him.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Matthew Perry on 14:40 - Oct 29 with 872 viewsSullutaCreturned

Matthew Perry on 11:47 - Oct 29 by bennytheblue

Think he got adidicted to oxy like so many in the us, unbelievable what that prescribed drug has done….the Netflix documentary on it blows one’s mind. Sad news

Not just the USA, there's bben an opiod problem over here. I won't take pain killers at all, not even paracetamol because I had an addiction to Tramadol. It can happen quite easily if you're on them long term.

The USA has a real problem with it.
Matthew Perry on 18:09 - Oct 29 with 824 viewsTogg

Matthew Perry on 14:40 - Oct 29 by SullutaCreturned

Not just the USA, there's bben an opiod problem over here. I won't take pain killers at all, not even paracetamol because I had an addiction to Tramadol. It can happen quite easily if you're on them long term.

Yes absolutely awful what's happened to this guy. The States have always condoned mild drug taking. 1950s and 60s mother's being prescribed Valium. I think they were nick named ' mother's little helpers'.Young kids taking amphetamine to get them through their exams etc.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 18:16]
Matthew Perry on 21:35 - Oct 29 with 759 viewsbennytheblue

Matthew Perry on 14:40 - Oct 29 by SullutaCreturned

I know, my brother in law was a heroin addict for 10 yrs in his 20’s, he won’t go near tramadol….or co codomal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024