Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton and Forest charged 16:42 - Jan 15 with 1374 viewsWhiterockin

Everton and Nottingham Forest charged with breaking financial rules by Premier League - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67978537
Everton and Forest charged on 17:03 - Jan 15 with 1333 viewsKeithHaynes

That’s Forest gone.
Championship will be strong again next season..

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Everton and Forest charged on 17:12 - Jan 15 with 1321 viewsWhiterockin

Everton and Forest charged on 17:03 - Jan 15 by KeithHaynes

That’s Forest gone.
Championship will be strong again next season..

Possibly Everton as well if they get another deduction as this covers a different period to the last deduction.

Forest are going to argue that selling Johnson brought them under the threshold. The problem for them is he was sold in the following calculation period not the one that counts. They should have sold him earlier even if it was for less.
Everton and Forest charged on 18:04 - Jan 15 with 1268 viewsEagleEye

Would like to see some swift resolution on this. Lawyers will be rubbing their hands at the thought of dragging this out & lining their pockets. Hopefully Chelsea & Man C will follow too, bring it on
Everton and Forest charged on 18:16 - Jan 15 with 1232 viewsonehunglow

Everton and Forest charged on 18:04 - Jan 15 by EagleEye

Would like to see some swift resolution on this. Lawyers will be rubbing their hands at the thought of dragging this out & lining their pockets. Hopefully Chelsea & Man C will follow too, bring it on

Lawyers
Don’t you just love them.
Parasites but necessary in times of strife
They know how to take advantage

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Everton and Forest charged on 19:06 - Jan 15 with 1185 viewsguthrieintherain

Everton and Forest charged on 18:04 - Jan 15 by EagleEye

Chelsea been signing players like enzo Fernandez on 8 year deals so the payments are spread out.

Newcastle may have to sell before they can bring anyone in or will fall foul.of the rules.

But it is turning the league into a closed shop with the big clubs having so much more to spend.

Sooner they join a European League the better.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Everton and Forest charged on 20:37 - Jan 15 with 1107 viewsbuilthjack

Everton and Forest charged on 19:06 - Jan 15 by guthrieintherain

Chelsea been signing players like enzo Fernandez on 8 year deals so the payments are spread out.

Newcastle may have to sell before they can bring anyone in or will fall foul.of the rules.

But it is turning the league into a closed shop with the big clubs having so much more to spend.

The trouble with spreading transfer fees is that transfers would need to be kept to a minimum in future. Gambling.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Everton and Forest charged on 09:07 - Jan 16 with 963 viewsYrAlarch

Everton and Forest charged on 18:16 - Jan 15 by onehunglow

Lawyers
Don’t you just love them.
Parasites but necessary in times of strife
They know how to take advantage

Indeed! They have done very well out of the Post Office Horizon scandal.
Everton and Forest charged on 09:14 - Jan 16 with 956 viewsonehunglow

Everton and Forest charged on 09:07 - Jan 16 by YrAlarch

Indeed! They have done very well out of the Post Office Horizon scandal.

And much more mileage to come
Wonder why sir jonalot left.
Work pressure probably . A busy man .
I’ve chucked enough approbrium at their calling but best I desist now .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Everton and Forest charged on 15:43 - Jan 16 with 889 viewsEagleEye

Everton and Forest charged on 19:06 - Jan 15 by guthrieintherain

Agree with & understand most of that except the European super league. I enjoy watching EPL matches. The European super league would not interest me at all. Group matches of Champions League etc. are generally pretty boring to watch & I just don’t bother until knock out stage 2nd legs usually.
There must be a more generous way of filtering down the TV money being taken to the Championship & general football pyramid. The governance, corruption, wages & transfer fees in the EPL are obscene.
[Post edited 16 Jan 15:45]
Everton and Forest charged on 15:51 - Jan 16 with 875 viewsReslovenSwan1

Everton and Forest charged on 09:14 - Jan 16 by onehunglow

And much more mileage to come
Wonder why sir jonalot left.
Work pressure probably . A busy man .
I’ve chucked enough approbrium at their calling but best I desist now .

His or her opinions were valued. However he would probably think. "Hang on why am i not charging for this? £100 /hour.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024