Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up coming games 10:13 - Jan 18 with 1280 viewsRhonddaSwans

Southampton, Bournemouth (fa cup), Leicester, Two 6 pointers v Plymouth and hull.
Then Ipswich and leeds.

Will we all be Williams out after 5 games lost win and a draw?

Why haven't we signed anyone?

We could be in a relagation scrap unless we strengthen our squad.

Are we sleepwalking into relagation?

Look at the fixture list it isn't good reading we could

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner πŸ† Predictions

Up coming games on 10:36 - Jan 18 with 1248 viewspembsjack

I feel better about not being in a relegation battle now we have chosen a manager and hopefully have a plan. Slightly concerned on the recruitment front, the month is getting on and is beginning to feel like a damp squib, hoping we don't have the usual lines of "we tried but the deals weren't right etc".
The next few games are tough and will test the team as will as the fans!
Up coming games on 16:36 - Jan 18 with 1127 viewsRhonddaSwans

Up coming games on 10:36 - Jan 18 by pembsjack

I feel better about not being in a relegation battle now we have chosen a manager and hopefully have a plan. Slightly concerned on the recruitment front, the month is getting on and is beginning to feel like a damp squib, hoping we don't have the usual lines of "we tried but the deals weren't right etc".
The next few games are tough and will test the team as will as the fans!

Mate this month is brutal Southampton, Bournemouth then Leicester.

I know that is 3 Ls

Up coming games on 16:48 - Jan 18 with 1113 viewsnantywatcher

Up coming games on 16:36 - Jan 18 by RhonddaSwans

Mate this month is brutal Southampton, Bournemouth then Leicester.

I know that is 3 Ls

Next 6/7 league games might well only produce the odd point or two, with the last dozen or so matches of the season possibly carrying a lot of pressure with them. Every point gained between now and March is massive!
Up coming games on 17:01 - Jan 18 with 1101 viewsjack247

Williams’ style is going to take a couple of games to bed in. I’d rather play two of the teams that are likely to beat us anyway and Bournemouth in the cup now than the likes of Plymouth and Hull. We’ll have more chance against them with another three games under his belt.
Up coming games on 23:07 - Jan 18 with 1016 viewsmajorraglan

A couple of weeks ago I was really concerned, nobody can be complacent but now I feel a bit more reassured that the club should be ok. Currently the swans are sitting 11 points clear of the drop zone and all 3 clubs in the drop zone have less points than their counter parts did at the same time last season.
Up coming games on 20:23 - Jan 19 with 880 viewsSullutaCreturned

Up coming games on 23:07 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

A couple of weeks ago I was really concerned, nobody can be complacent but now I feel a bit more reassured that the club should be ok. Currently the swans are sitting 11 points clear of the drop zone and all 3 clubs in the drop zone have less points than their counter parts did at the same time last season.

Last season the whole division was quite poor, this term the top teams are definitely stronger, the bottom teams weaker and that s reflected through the division.

We are weaker than last season, in my opinion, last season was a wasted opportunity and we should have done better. This season I think many of us recognised, was always going to be harder.
Up coming games on 21:22 - Jan 19 with 845 viewsRhonddaSwans

Up coming games on 20:23 - Jan 19 by SullutaCreturned

Last season the whole division was quite poor, this term the top teams are definitely stronger, the bottom teams weaker and that s reflected through the division.

We are weaker than last season, in my opinion, last season was a wasted opportunity and we should have done better. This season I think many of us recognised, was always going to be harder.

I think Ipswich have shown us all inroads can ve made there.

The relegated teams have an unfair advantage but they are no mean untouchable.

I am not looking forward to tommorow because you know what Russy is like when he has a point to prove.

He will do the double over us 😜

But hey we might win that and the Welsh league cup tomorrow mate!

Stranger things have happened

Up coming games on 19:59 - Jan 21 with 667 viewsTomsyard

The teams finishing in 22nd place and relegated over the last five seasons have averaged 46 points so I think we should be ok unless we collapse of course.
Login to get fewer ads

Up coming games on 22:00 - Jan 21 with 612 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024