Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele 12:24 - Jan 19 with 2953 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://clwbpeldroed.org/2024/01/19/nathaniel-mg-cup-final-preview/

The game at jenner park will be shown at 5:30 on s4c live
[Post edited 19 Jan 12:38]

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 12:41 - Jan 19 with 2441 viewsKeithHaynes

With the early kick off at the Swansea.com hopefully a good few will elect to travel. Plenty of time to get there.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 15:25 - Jan 19 with 2334 viewsRhonddaSwans

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 12:41 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

With the early kick off at the Swansea.com hopefully a good few will elect to travel. Plenty of time to get there.

I hope so aswell Keith if TNS end up losing the rep of the Welsh Premier league will never recover.

5:30 kick off so there is time to go.

It is a shame that this wasn't played at the Swansea.com after the Southampton game.

But of course if you can go to the game travel.

I expect this will depend on the score v Southampton.

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 16:31 - Jan 19 with 2288 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City play two games against the Saints in one day this weekend 19th Jan 2024 15:24
We all know about the big Championship game being covered by national radio and SKY TV this weekend, that’s Swansea City v Southampton (KO 12:30pm) However, what about the other Swans game which kicks off four hours later. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 17:35 - Jan 19 with 2246 viewsRhonddaSwans

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 16:31 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

Swansea City play two games against the Saints in one day this weekend 19th Jan 2024 15:24
We all know about the big Championship game being covered by national radio and SKY TV this weekend, that’s Swansea City v Southampton (KO 12:30pm) However, what about the other Swans game which kicks off four hours later. 0

I was gonna put the Wales online story up mate 😂 .

Thanks for the add to the thread brother

YJB!

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:39 - Jan 19 with 2203 viewsKilkennyjack

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 15:25 - Jan 19 by RhonddaSwans

I hope so aswell Keith if TNS end up losing the rep of the Welsh Premier league will never recover.

5:30 kick off so there is time to go.

It is a shame that this wasn't played at the Swansea.com after the Southampton game.

But of course if you can go to the game travel.

I expect this will depend on the score v Southampton.

Thats a strange take.

The only full time team in the Cymru Prem are TNS.
The other clubs players all have proper jobs.
Many have played at pro clubs academies previously.

The Swans u21 are full time.
Thats a big plus factor.
They also have players from outside the swans academy catchment area, brought in because they are good players with potential.

Penybont have beaten the Swans u21 in pre-season previously. It did not make Penybont the new Barca.

Both teams will want to win, but its a development game for Swans.

I think TNS might just nick it, but Swans have a great chance if they can pass it well on the day.

Try to enjoy it.

Beware of the Risen People

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 21:18 - Jan 19 with 2120 viewsRhonddaSwans

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:39 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

Thats a strange take.

The only full time team in the Cymru Prem are TNS.
The other clubs players all have proper jobs.
Many have played at pro clubs academies previously.

The Swans u21 are full time.
Thats a big plus factor.
They also have players from outside the swans academy catchment area, brought in because they are good players with potential.

Penybont have beaten the Swans u21 in pre-season previously. It did not make Penybont the new Barca.

Both teams will want to win, but its a development game for Swans.

I think TNS might just nick it, but Swans have a great chance if they can pass it well on the day.

Try to enjoy it.

I ment it in that way if our kids beat them it will be mad.
They are the only big side in Wales and it will say alot about the standard of the league.

I enjoyed the pre season penybont euro games.

Men V boys tommorow Kilkenny,
I am thinking about going along to support the young Swans.

TNS have the pride of the welsh league to play for.

Swans u21s have nothing to lose as long as its a respectable score line we will all be proud.

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 22:29 - Jan 19 with 2087 viewsKilkennyjack

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 21:18 - Jan 19 by RhonddaSwans

I ment it in that way if our kids beat them it will be mad.
They are the only big side in Wales and it will say alot about the standard of the league.

I enjoyed the pre season penybont euro games.

Men V boys tommorow Kilkenny,
I am thinking about going along to support the young Swans.

TNS have the pride of the welsh league to play for.

Swans u21s have nothing to lose as long as its a respectable score line we will all be proud.

Well done for supporting our boys.
They certainly have a fair old chance.

Its a shame TNS dont bring many fans to any game.
Strange club in that respect.
Robs the big match of some atmosphere.

Caernarfon or Barry would have created a far better atmosphere but there you go.

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 17:55 - Jan 20 with 1926 viewsReslovenSwan1

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 22:29 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

Well done for supporting our boys.
They certainly have a fair old chance.

Its a shame TNS dont bring many fans to any game.
Strange club in that respect.
Robs the big match of some atmosphere.

Caernarfon or Barry would have created a far better atmosphere but there you go.

0-2 down. Long balls causing problems. They are predictably bigger and faster. Mitchell is shakey in goal. No striker Congreve at CF.

I do not see why Swansea could not have used Ntjoe and Mykola K as a one off. They are early 20s.
[Post edited 20 Jan 18:04]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:00 - Jan 20 with 1906 viewsBoundy

Nice to see a quartet of the class of 2013 making the starting line up ,but as I suspected TNS have little more about them ,no disgrace at all and the games not won

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:26 - Jan 20 with 1853 viewsAnotherJohn

Bit of a sense of men against boys at the moment, but if the young Swans could nick one that could change. On the one or two occasions when there has been a shooting opportunity the Swans forwards have opted to pass instead. Mitchell was a bit shaky to start with, but has made a couple of good saves.
The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:33 - Jan 20 with 1833 viewsBoundy

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:26 - Jan 20 by AnotherJohn

Bit of a sense of men against boys at the moment, but if the young Swans could nick one that could change. On the one or two occasions when there has been a shooting opportunity the Swans forwards have opted to pass instead. Mitchell was a bit shaky to start with, but has made a couple of good saves.

Yes he's kept us in the game,games not won or lost so the next goal is critical

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:41 - Jan 20 with 1797 viewsbuilthjack

Keeper should have stepped out and caught that, 2 yards out. 3-0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:41 - Jan 20 with 1797 viewsKilkennyjack

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:33 - Jan 20 by Boundy

3-0 to TNS

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:42 - Jan 20 with 1797 viewsAnotherJohn

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:33 - Jan 20 by Boundy

And we get a bad decision to allow a goal to stand when a foul/head injury should have nipped the attack in the bud. Spoilt the game.
The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:43 - Jan 20 with 1795 viewsBarryTownSwam

Good to see a decent turnout at Barry. I know Barry have made an effort to make the event welcoming for both sets of fans. Lets hope it translates to a few quid being spent in the wonderful social club.
The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:45 - Jan 20 with 1788 viewsblackpooljack

Think its going to put an end to the clamour to have a few of these in the first team
The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:47 - Jan 20 with 1774 viewsbuilthjack

3-1 Lloyd

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:04 - Jan 20 with 1724 viewsBoundy

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 18:45 - Jan 20 by blackpooljack

Think its going to put an end to the clamour to have a few of these in the first team

Congreve is not a striker for sure

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:23 - Jan 20 with 1672 viewsAnotherJohn

Pity heads dropped a bit towards the end.
The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:24 - Jan 20 with 1669 viewstheloneranger

The proverbial Men against Boys.

5-1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:26 - Jan 20 with 1661 viewsblaenaugwentjack

5 one now, the u23,s seem to have the same problem as our senior team. Puts to bed the argument that the Welsh Premier is sub standard.
The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:28 - Jan 20 with 1649 viewsBoundy

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:26 - Jan 20 by blaenaugwentjack

5 one now, the u23,s seem to have the same problem as our senior team. Puts to bed the argument that the Welsh Premier is sub standard.

You have to note that a lot of TNS players have Academy experience with a lot of the West Clubs involved .

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:29 - Jan 20 with 1646 viewsBarryTownSwam

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:26 - Jan 20 by blaenaugwentjack

Agreed.
A full strength on-form TNS side would compete against lots of League 2 sides, had some decent results in European football over the years.
The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:30 - Jan 20 with 1644 viewsReslovenSwan1

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:24 - Jan 20 by theloneranger

The proverbial Men against Boys.

5-1

Swansea u21 did not want to hustle their opponent giving them plenty of space and time to do their stuff. The old problem of over playing and not getting the ball into the box again with no hustle.

A lack of energy from the young fellows I thought. The word of the day is TIMID.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:53 - Jan 20 with 1582 viewsKilkennyjack

The u23 game V TNS to be shown on tele on 19:28 - Jan 20 by Boundy

You have to note that a lot of TNS players have Academy experience with a lot of the West Clubs involved .

Agreed.

And that applies to the whole Cymru Prem, Jazz and Macca are still playing.

In fairness to our young lads, TNS are by far the best team in the league.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024