Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking window 18:16 - Feb 2 with 573 viewsSwans9

One winger on a 6 month contract a loan and another winger on the cheap. Not anti owners our manager clapping over the business done. His interview when he got the job I did it for my family. Owners have very little left to assist strip. Next season going to be hard to stay up.
Shocking window on 18:25 - Feb 2 with 545 viewshobo

Not a great window, but I'd rather Williams fully look at the strengths and weaknesses of the squad and plan towards going for the right players in the Summer
Shocking window on 18:51 - Feb 2 with 497 viewsBillyChong

As predicted a long time ago we seem to have finally hit the end of the road with their sell high buy low model. This was inevitable.

Short term cheap fixes seems to be the new model. The coming summer is already glaring out with a threadbare squad left as it stands. I suspect the yanks will be pushing CLN’s to unsuspecting investors across the pond before then. If no one takes the bait they need to dig deep for a change.
Shocking window on 18:54 - Feb 2 with 492 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another way of looking at it is

A hungry Brasilian youngster with huge upside. Physical and fast.

A a full Polish international speedster . Seven caps for Poland who are a level above Wales.Wales have wingers like James Brookes and Wilson and we still cannot beat them. Polish caps means something. Placeta has serious gas.

A a young Arsenal tyro on the fringes of the first team gagging to get started. Out of contract possibly available on 'development terms' at the end of the season.

Two full backs sent away on loan. 3 wingers in . There must be a change of style coming after the horrific AFCB surrender with old stale players going through the motions.

I stated a while back narrowing the pitch will end in tears.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Shocking window on 19:03 - Feb 2 with 466 viewsWhiterockin

Shocking window on 18:54 - Feb 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Another way of looking at it is

A hungry Brasilian youngster with huge upside. Physical and fast.

A a full Polish international speedster . Seven caps for Poland who are a level above Wales.Wales have wingers like James Brookes and Wilson and we still cannot beat them. Polish caps means something. Placeta has serious gas.

A a young Arsenal tyro on the fringes of the first team gagging to get started. Out of contract possibly available on 'development terms' at the end of the season.

Two full backs sent away on loan. 3 wingers in . There must be a change of style coming after the horrific AFCB surrender with old stale players going through the motions.

I stated a while back narrowing the pitch will end in tears.

It's early days and yes I will give him time but I felt the Brazilian lad was knocked off the ball very easily on his debut. So physical I will wait to judge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024