Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby 19:43 - Feb 12 with 875 viewsRhonddaSwans

I am tuned in for another night of football.

Still on a high from our 3 points on the weekend

This should be a good game London derby.

Anyone else watching please chip in as it is more content for the site.

Also former Jacks playing Ayew and Gallagher.
No Gayheeeeeee tonight.

[Post edited 12 Feb 20:27]

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 20:20 - Feb 12 with 702 viewsRhonddaSwans

Wharton is having a good game.

Well worth his price tag so far after reading the Blackburn forum the other day , I can see why john D T left.

Chelsea are their blowing hot and cold selves again.

One day this Chelsea team will get it right , a bit like the Wales rugby team at the moment.
They will be something special again soon.

Crystal Palace V Chelsea Game on sky sports πŸ‘‡ on 20:25 - Feb 12 with 697 viewsRhonddaSwans

Mateta is looks good nearly scored.

Crystal Palace need to take advantage of this slow start for Chelsea.

Honestly who ever scores first wins this game.
[Post edited 12 Feb 20:26]

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 20:31 - Feb 12 with 685 viewsRhonddaSwans

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 20:20 - Feb 12 by RhonddaSwans

Well worth his price tag so far after reading the Blackburn forum the other day , I can see why john D T left.

One day this Chelsea team will get it right , a bit like the Wales rugby team at the moment.

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

LERMA SCORES A WORLDY!!!!

HITS THE BALL IN FROM 25 YARDS

just to the right of the dee!

fair play , lets see how the half a billion pound team responds.

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 20:51 - Feb 12 with 655 viewsRhonddaSwans

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 20:20 - Feb 12 by RhonddaSwans

Just to reiterate my point

45 mins played

5 tackles 😲

that is insane!

Rice averages 1.5 per game and that is a 100 million pound player!

Not even the likes of Maguire or Ake gets near that.

In his last game he made 5 in 90

now 5 in 45!

This is what we need todo find a hungry league 1 player that will do this.

I am shell shocked 😳

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 21:04 - Feb 12 with 629 viewsRichardO

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 20:51 - Feb 12 by RhonddaSwans

Just to reiterate my point

45 mins played

5 tackles 😲

that is insane!

Rice averages 1.5 per game and that is a 100 million pound player!

Not even the likes of Maguire or Ake gets near that.

In his last game he made 5 in 90

now 5 in 45!

This is what we need todo find a hungry league 1 player that will do this.

I am shell shocked 😳

Chelsea style of play looks very familiar in that first half, looking toothless as opposed to their performance in the cup against Villa. Palace set up better defensively inviting Chelsea on, leaving themselves exposed to being picked off.
[Post edited 12 Feb 21:29]
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 21:19 - Feb 12 with 601 viewsRhonddaSwans

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 21:04 - Feb 12 by RichardO

Chelsea style of play looks very familiar in that first half, looking toothless as opposed to their performance in the cup against Villa. Palace set up better defensively inviting Chelsea on, leaving themselves exposed to being picked off.
[Post edited 12 Feb 21:29]

Yeah πŸ’― mate 1-1 now Chelsea have come out looking different.

I am hoping deep down that this was a ploy in the first half.

They were brutal the other day, had Roy Keane purring about them.

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 21:33 - Feb 12 with 584 viewsRichardO

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 21:19 - Feb 12 by RhonddaSwans

Yeah πŸ’― mate 1-1 now Chelsea have come out looking different.

I am hoping deep down that this was a ploy in the first half.

They were brutal the other day, had Roy Keane purring about them.

Game opening up now will see if Chelsea defence/midfield is up to it, both teams look a bit open.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 21:43 - Feb 12 with 569 viewsRhonddaSwans

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 21:33 - Feb 12 by RichardO

Game opening up now will see if Chelsea defence/midfield is up to it, both teams look a bit open.

What do you think of Wharton?

Go alive he is going to a top 4 club in July if he keeps this up .

Honestly I didn't notice him V us earlier this season.

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:00 - Feb 12 with 552 viewsRhonddaSwans

That was a smash and grab πŸ˜‚ Chelsea 3 Palace 1

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:06 - Feb 12 with 543 viewsRichardO

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:00 - Feb 12 by RhonddaSwans

Would be happy with smash and grab for us tomorrow.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:06 - Feb 12 with 539 viewsWhiterockin

Another one of our ex loanees doing well.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:07 - Feb 12 with 531 viewslifelong

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:00 - Feb 12 by RhonddaSwans

Two excellent goals from Gallagher.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 22:10 - Feb 12 with 525 viewsRichardO

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on tonight any watchers πŸ‘‡ on 21:43 - Feb 12 by RhonddaSwans

What do you think of Wharton?

Go alive he is going to a top 4 club in July if he keeps this up .

Honestly I didn't notice him V us earlier this season.

Didn't pay much attention to him , what I would say he did what was asked of him and gained a bit of good possession in the second half which if he was more confident at the level he finds himself in we may have seen a little bit more, early days for him at the higher level.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:17 - Feb 12 with 522 viewsRichardO

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:07 - Feb 12 by lifelong

Two excellent goals from Gallagher.

Nice finishing by him but Palmer's willingness to try committing players with his movement and goal attempts makes spaces out wide and both inside and outside the box, if goals were going to come it was from the play on the right side.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:30 - Feb 12 with 503 viewsRichardO

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:06 - Feb 12 by Whiterockin

Another one of our ex loanees doing well.

Shame after nicking him from Chalton for the second half of the season we couldn't interest Chelsea loaning him to us instead of WBA the following season.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 23:19 - Feb 12 with 459 viewsDr_Winston

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 22:30 - Feb 12 by RichardO

Shame after nicking him from Chalton for the second half of the season we couldn't interest Chelsea loaning him to us instead of WBA the following season.

Shame that loads of our supporters decided that he wasn't very good instead of quite clearly being played out of position.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 07:57 - Feb 13 with 371 viewsRichardO

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 23:19 - Feb 12 by Dr_Winston

Shame that loads of our supporters decided that he wasn't very good instead of quite clearly being played out of position.

That may be part of a problem with youngsters the managers do not know what their best position is and because some are hard working can show a ramge of skills that can be useful to the dynamic of a team in a number of positions but because they are young they will make mistakes getting things wrong. Up to the managers to get the best out of them for the team.
Remember see a young Ray Wilkins as second division
Chelsea's Captian he had a range of skills, a knowledge of the game and drove them forward, undoubtedly helped by Charlie Cooke, then go on to play for England and Man Utd but lost that forward drive to suit the supposed best needs of the team, which for me didn't as they removed part of some of his better skills, a player who became dour instead of a driving force and inspiration to drive a team forward.
But still a very good player.
Gallagher's game helped by a young Palmer whose changed position in the second half helped up the Chelsea tempo.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 09:36 - Feb 13 with 344 viewsonehunglow

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 07:57 - Feb 13 by RichardO

That may be part of a problem with youngsters the managers do not know what their best position is and because some are hard working can show a ramge of skills that can be useful to the dynamic of a team in a number of positions but because they are young they will make mistakes getting things wrong. Up to the managers to get the best out of them for the team.
Chelsea's Captian he had a range of skills, a knowledge of the game and drove them forward, undoubtedly helped by Charlie Cooke, then go on to play for England and Man Utd but lost that forward drive to suit the supposed best needs of the team, which for me didn't as they removed part of some of his better skills, a player who became dour instead of a driving force and inspiration to drive a team forward.
Gallagher's game helped by a young Palmer whose changed position in the second half helped up the Chelsea tempo.

Sone players of any sport even at an early age look class.
Gallagher was typical and we did not utilise him as we should have .
He’s not alone either.
Now,an outstanding player with a huge future
He’s a good lad

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 09:52 - Feb 13 with 321 viewsDr_Winston

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 07:57 - Feb 13 by RichardO

It was obvious to Charlton where his best position was and obvious to plenty of us in the stands. Just not obvious to Cooper.

He was a central midfielder. "Box to box" in his own words. For some reason we almost exclusively used him as a #10, where at the time he just didn't have the skillset required to flourish. On the rare occasions where we did use him properly he looked a lot more effective.

He was yet another victim of what we've seen so, so many times here. Fans preferring to slag a player off rather than take even a moment to consider if there are reasons why they might be struggling.
[Post edited 13 Feb 9:52]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 09:55 - Feb 13 with 319 viewsonehunglow

Interesting Palace could be drawn into a relegation scrap .

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 09:58 - Feb 13 with 317 viewsWhiterockin

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 09:55 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Interesting Palace could be drawn into a relegation scrap .

It's not unusual for the three teams with the worst goal difference to go down, Everton could buck the trend because of the points deduction.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 10:02 - Feb 13 with 312 viewsonehunglow

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 09:58 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

It's not unusual for the three teams with the worst goal difference to go down, Everton could buck the trend because of the points deduction.

It’s a bit of lateral interest for us.As long as we stay up,I can enjoy the summer .
Not keen on south London .Any of it.
Think Blades will go as well as Burnley but the last place will be a dogfight and your point on goal difference might be key .
Everton won’t go down though.
If they do,worra away day though .

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 10:09 - Feb 13 with 308 viewsWhiterockin

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 10:02 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

It’s a bit of lateral interest for us.As long as we stay up,I can enjoy the summer .
Not keen on south London .Any of it.
Think Blades will go as well as Burnley but the last place will be a dogfight and your point on goal difference might be key .
Everton won’t go down though.
If they do,worra away day though .

For Everton it depends how it goes this week, it could be the deduction is halved which should keep them up, on current form they are a bottom three club though, along with Bournemouth.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 10:43 - Feb 13 with 295 viewsRichardO

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 09:52 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

It was obvious to Charlton where his best position was and obvious to plenty of us in the stands. Just not obvious to Cooper.

He was a central midfielder. "Box to box" in his own words. For some reason we almost exclusively used him as a #10, where at the time he just didn't have the skillset required to flourish. On the rare occasions where we did use him properly he looked a lot more effective.

He was yet another victim of what we've seen so, so many times here. Fans preferring to slag a player off rather than take even a moment to consider if there are reasons why they might be struggling.
[Post edited 13 Feb 9:52]

Lots of managers have struggled to integrate good players into a team and either played them out of position or not at all because it was deemed there are better players of in the team to keep them out of the preferred position.
For me Paterson and Ntcham best position was in the middle of the midfield but I would struggle to have them both in the same starting line up.

Paterson is better player now than he was last seasons I do prefer him more central away from the left hand side because he can either cramps the left as he drifts wide or invarible cuts inside excluding the ball out wide left missing the runs made by Tymon playing in the centre gives him the option get the ball wide to the right quickly and leaves more space on the left for him to be more effective on that side as well.
Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 12:57 - Feb 13 with 245 viewsunion_jack

Crystal Palace V Chelsea on sky sports London derby on 10:09 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

For Everton it depends how it goes this week, it could be the deduction is halved which should keep them up, on current form they are a bottom three club though, along with Bournemouth.

My dream relegation trio would be Bournemouth, Brentford and Luton. I’d die a happy man if that were to happen. Not this season though, two others have already reserved their place in The Championship.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024