Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! 08:00 - Feb 13 with 534 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! 13th Feb 2024 08:00
The ‘professional punters’ the journalists and even Leeds United fans are confident of steamrolling Swansea City tonight. The facts and figures are there for all to see, Leeds have won all of their last six games and are a free scoring confident side. The Swans have won two of their last six. 0

Match day build up, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 08:47 - Feb 13 with 478 viewsonehunglow

Bring em on.Cocky Kent’s

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 08:53 - Feb 13 with 467 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 08:47 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Bring em on.Cocky Kent’s

It’s a breeze apparently.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 08:54 - Feb 13 with 456 viewsonehunglow

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 08:53 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

It’s a breeze apparently.

It might be.
In a way,I’m dreading it but fringing it out .
At my mum in laws wake yesterday,I spoke to two Leeds followers .
Felt like chinning them.

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 09:30 - Feb 13 with 410 viewsWhiterockin

We are a totally different team now with pace, improve our finishing and take our chances and we will get something tonight. We love being the underdog.
Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 09:31 - Feb 13 with 407 viewsonehunglow

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 09:30 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

We are a totally different team now with pace, improve our finishing and take our chances and we will get something tonight. We love being the underdog.

Let’s hope so,
Looking forward to it,I think.

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 09:57 - Feb 13 with 357 viewsLuther27

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 08:54 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

It might be.
In a way,I’m dreading it but fringing it out .
At my mum in laws wake yesterday,I spoke to two Leeds followers .
Felt like chinning them.

They’re such a great team they’re playing us tomorrow in the Championship lol
Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 09:58 - Feb 13 with 354 viewsWhiterockin

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 09:57 - Feb 13 by Luther27

They’re such a great team they’re playing us tomorrow in the Championship lol

Today.
Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 10:00 - Feb 13 with 350 viewsonehunglow

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 09:58 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

Today.

I’m ready

Wouldn’t want Valentines Day spoiled

Login to get fewer ads

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 10:00 - Feb 13 with 350 viewsLuther27

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! on 09:58 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

Today.

My bad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024