Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in m 14:50 - Feb 16 with 496 viewsSwansIndependent

Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in midweek’ 16th Feb 2024 14:47
Luke Williams believes his side are merely making up the numbers in games against a better class of opposition. He also believes the ability of his players is woefully short in key areas. All that as he goes in search of his first home league win in six weeks since becoming Swans head coach. 0

The big game for the Swans this weekend starts here, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in m on 16:25 - Feb 16 with 420 viewsAndyconky

When did football speak become total jibberish? I mean high level actions? Goal involvement? High press?

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in m on 16:30 - Feb 16 with 409 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in m on 16:25 - Feb 16 by Andyconky

When did football speak become total jibberish? I mean high level actions? Goal involvement? High press?

He’s not doing himself any favours atm.
However, he has time.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in m on 16:45 - Feb 16 with 389 viewsQJumpingJack

I am not sure we will get much from the next 5 games.
For some reason I am hopeful that we will get three points vs Cardiff in a months time.
Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in m on 17:11 - Feb 16 with 342 viewsonehunglow

Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in m on 16:30 - Feb 16 by KeithHaynes

He’s not doing himself any favours atm.
However, he has time.

You’re written a good assessment Zkeith.
Tad cheap is understatement, talk the like of we are hearing is for the consumption of fools .
It’s rather insulting
He seems unwilling to accept blame really blaming the players,which is fair enough as they are the ones out there l
That said,he does deploy his tactics and they are not for for purpose .Ipswich have spent several years languishing but went up and kept momentum going.
Keifer Moore is the last player Wood and Cabango need to face . He could destroy them both.
Ipswich could do what Leeds did
They will have a vociferous crowd ,we will have schtum ones as the spirit has been sucked out of them for too long.

It can change though and quickly.

We need to be smart tomorrow and brave and start Joe with Grims rested . Patino instead of Fulton and let’s rock the place .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024