Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pedersen considered a waste of a loan 09:26 - Feb 17 with 1384 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield Weds fans not happy with him, two appearances, one v Huddersfield was ‘atrocious’ ( their words ) and now out for around five weeks. Won’t be returning to Swansea unless his recovery is extended.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 09:29 - Feb 17 with 1379 viewsonehunglow

Just who decided he should come to us ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 10:20 - Feb 17 with 1312 viewsKeithHaynes

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 09:29 - Feb 17 by onehunglow

Just who decided he should come to us ?

Not as mad as the person who took him to Sheffield Weds.

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 10:20 - Feb 17 with 1311 viewsangryjack

Said it first time I seen him said it on here..then got the usual abuse.not good wnough
Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 10:24 - Feb 17 with 1301 viewsKeithHaynes

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 10:20 - Feb 17 by angryjack

Said it first time I seen him said it on here..then got the usual abuse.not good wnough

I wouldn’t disagree. Seemed a pointless signing.

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 11:10 - Feb 17 with 1231 viewsjeza739

And he's probably on a 3yr contract on stupid money .. please someone tell me I'm wrong
Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 11:19 - Feb 17 with 1220 viewsKeithHaynes

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 11:10 - Feb 17 by jeza739

And he's probably on a 3yr contract on stupid money .. please someone tell me I'm wrong

Stupid money ish.
Contract ends summer 2025.

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 12:56 - Feb 17 with 1156 viewsReslovenSwan1

I saw him play the full match v Northampton and he looked solid enough against limited opponents.

Swansea did not have any full backs last season and Manning and Latibeaudiere left. Watson solved the problem bringing in Tymon, Key, Nathan TAO and Pedersen. Duff was playing Azeem inexperienced unfairly out of position.

Pedersen played 14 games for Koln in the Bundeslig and in Europe last season. He is good enough to play for Swansea if not carrying injuries i would think. Danny Rohl SWFC manager knew him from Germany. Pederson had a tough debut but came on as sub in a 2-0 win over Birmingham.

The Swansea defence needs experience in my view and has looked ragged at times. Pedersen could have come in at CB and added organization perhaps? . Monk, Williams and Tate were not embarrassed too often in the Championship.

If you pick 22 year olds and academy kids what do you expect? Learning hard lessons every week. Watson gave managers the option of experience.

When the team looks disorganised and in a never ending tactical transition all the players look poor . When the team is organized everyone looks great. Martin talked about "clarity" a lot. The players after two and a half years through the process is now "indecisive" and "uncertain" according to Williams. SIX loan players mean the leassons learned in the process have to be relearned.

The higher management talk about club culture. Swansea did so well by consistency and solidity at the back and in the boot room. No more changes.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 13:05 - Feb 17 with 1146 viewsKeithHaynes

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 12:56 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

I saw him play the full match v Northampton and he looked solid enough against limited opponents.

Swansea did not have any full backs last season and Manning and Latibeaudiere left. Watson solved the problem bringing in Tymon, Key, Nathan TAO and Pedersen. Duff was playing Azeem inexperienced unfairly out of position.

Pedersen played 14 games for Koln in the Bundeslig and in Europe last season. He is good enough to play for Swansea if not carrying injuries i would think. Danny Rohl SWFC manager knew him from Germany. Pederson had a tough debut but came on as sub in a 2-0 win over Birmingham.

The Swansea defence needs experience in my view and has looked ragged at times. Pedersen could have come in at CB and added organization perhaps? . Monk, Williams and Tate were not embarrassed too often in the Championship.

If you pick 22 year olds and academy kids what do you expect? Learning hard lessons every week. Watson gave managers the option of experience.

When the team looks disorganised and in a never ending tactical transition all the players look poor . When the team is organized everyone looks great. Martin talked about "clarity" a lot. The players after two and a half years through the process is now "indecisive" and "uncertain" according to Williams. SIX loan players mean the leassons learned in the process have to be relearned.

The higher management talk about club culture. Swansea did so well by consistency and solidity at the back and in the boot room. No more changes.

Probably answered your own question there on Whittaker and blooding youngsters from the u21.

Login to get fewer ads

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 21:40 - Feb 17 with 962 viewsBillyChong

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 12:56 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

He played 830 minutes in 22/23. That’s not Watson offering experience, that’s the ‘data driven model’ looking at cheap out of favour players regardless of talent.
Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 22:00 - Feb 17 with 937 viewsReslovenSwan1

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 21:40 - Feb 17 by BillyChong

He played 830 minutes in 22/23. That’s not Watson offering experience, that’s the ‘data driven model’ looking at cheap out of favour players regardless of talent.

He was regarded good enough to play for Koln and be in their matchday squad in the Bundeslig. He is only 29 and could do a job for Swansea if required.

Both he and Nathan AO were drummed out ot make way for sub standard immature loan players from the Premier league Swansea do not need.

Nathan AO made a winning debut start v Ajax and Henderson.

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 22:36 - Feb 17 with 888 viewsBillyChong

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 22:00 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

He was regarded good enough to play for Koln and be in their matchday squad in the Bundeslig. He is only 29 and could do a job for Swansea if required.

Both he and Nathan AO were drummed out ot make way for sub standard immature loan players from the Premier league Swansea do not need.

Tjoe A On came off the bench against Ajax for 1 minute. Hardly made an impact on the result.

Pederson played 274 minutes in the entire 22/23 Bundesliga season.

Out of favour cheap signings which don’t work out as per usual. The yank model is now failing where we don’t have anyone to sell for mega bucks to reinvest roughly 25% on out of favour cheap players in return.
Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 22:37 - Feb 17 with 888 viewsSullutaCreturned

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 22:00 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Drummed out? It's your opinion that he's good enough but the manager seems to disagree.

Now the Wednesday fans seem to disagree too.

i wonder who is wrong?
Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 16:57 - Feb 18 with 640 viewsonehunglow

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 22:37 - Feb 17 by SullutaCreturned

Drummed out? It's your opinion that he's good enough but the manager seems to disagree.

Now the Wednesday fans seem to disagree too.

i wonder who is wrong?

And loaned out to help pay wages including Liam Walsh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 13:03 - Feb 19 with 488 viewsRhonddaSwans

the game I watched him in when they won he looked solid.

Any idea on the percentage of his wage they are paying?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Pedersen considered a waste of a loan on 18:06 - Feb 19 with 387 viewsReslovenSwan1

Assertion - Watson out?

Response - Explain please.

Assertion - Pedersen Ntoe AO, Ginnelly, Kukarevych are bad signings and not good enough.

Response Why are they seen as no good?

Assertion - Because they have not been picked. (Ginnelly injured)

Response - Gyorkeres, Whittaker were not picked either and now worth £120m. Be patient.
[Post edited 19 Feb 18:07]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024