Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CCMB village idiot at it again 11:12 - Mar 20 with 2502 viewsRhonddaSwans

CCMB have some smart football minded posters there.

They go on about us being obsessed,
Remember the pratt who wrote that thing pre derby.

He is off again šŸ˜¬.

To be fair to the other posters they are impressed with Ronald.

Funny how they never write this cringe about Bristol Isn't it.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?460718-Ronaldo-McDonaldo-of-Swansea-Tales-

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

CCMB village idiot at it again on 11:17 - Mar 20 with 1942 viewsRhonddaSwans

Eye bleach warning āš ļø

CCMB village idiot at it again on 11:19 - Mar 20 with 1937 viewsKeithHaynes

Apart from the initial lunatic post even they see it for what it is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

CCMB village idiot at it again on 11:36 - Mar 20 with 1907 viewsRhonddaSwans

CCMB village idiot at it again on 11:19 - Mar 20 by KeithHaynes

Apart from the initial lunatic post even they see it for what it is.

hundred percent Keith that guy embarrasses them.
I honestly think he is funny but I am pretty sure he must be under the influence of drink or drugs.

I have been soaking up the win keeping an eye on their board.

They done a good phone in on YouTube Vince Aim on their Cardiff City phone in.
Keith they seriously don't understand the rivalry (untill they beat us of corse)

But the arrogance of we are the bigger club no matter what, Is why we love it so much.
They were talking about scrapping the bubble,

Do you think the bubble could ever be scrapped?

CCMB village idiot at it again on 12:03 - Mar 20 with 1860 viewsEagleEye

CCMB village idiot at it again on 11:36 - Mar 20 by RhonddaSwans

I honestly think he is funny but I am pretty sure he must be under the influence of drink or drugs.

Keith they seriously don't understand the rivalry (untill they beat us of corse)

But the arrogance of we are the bigger club no matter what, Is why we love it so much.

There were 9000 Liverpool fans at Old Trafford for FA Cup game on the weekend, pretty sure that wasnā€™t a bubble but the police operation must have been huge. Iā€™d be surprised if SWP
lift the restrictions. A lot of the nonsense that goes on at these matches doesnā€™t get reported for some reason.

I was at a Spurs v Arsenal match a couple of years ago, the police operation was enormous & the viciousness on the streets was just incredible - all ages from 16 to 60+, as bad as any Swans v Scum match if not worse just purely because of the numbers involved. It was savage.
CCMB village idiot at it again on 12:11 - Mar 20 with 1836 viewsshaggyrogers

CCMB village idiot at it again on 12:03 - Mar 20 by EagleEye

There were 9000 Liverpool fans at Old Trafford for FA Cup game on the weekend, pretty sure that wasnā€™t a bubble but the police operation must have been huge. Iā€™d be surprised if SWP
lift the restrictions. A lot of the nonsense that goes on at these matches doesnā€™t get reported for some reason.

I was at a Spurs v Arsenal match a couple of years ago, the police operation was enormous & the viciousness on the streets was just incredible - all ages from 16 to 60+, as bad as any Swans v Scum match if not worse just purely because of the numbers involved. It was savage.

I think it will be a bubble for the foreseeable. Too many young uns out there who want to try and make a name for themselves
CCMB village idiot at it again on 12:58 - Mar 20 with 1759 viewsRhonddaSwans

CCMB village idiot at it again on 12:03 - Mar 20 by EagleEye

The difference with the Liverpool V Man U thing is that sadly both clubs are now tourist attractions.

I went to old Trafford in the 99/00 season V Charlton athletic the atmosphere was buzzing there.
Went a few years ago to a boxing day game V Wigan and it was only the Stretford making noise.

The policing budget must be huge.
As any Swansea V Cardiff game there would be skirmishes running across the city all day.

Then Cardiff fans deciding to party on wind street in the night.

Would be the same the other way around as well.

I would prefer the bubble to disappear, but unfortunately we both have idiots that would kick something off.
Then drag the rest of us into wrecking our lives over a football game.

The bubble isn't the worst thing in the world look at celtic v rangers that is home fans only and they play eachother 4 times a year.

CCMB village idiot at it again on 18:28 - Mar 20 with 1554 viewsbennytheblue

CCMB village idiot at it again on 11:36 - Mar 20 by RhonddaSwans

Nope, swansea would be overrun again, although the days of us having a 1000 or so loons have long gone. It would be interesting to see how it would pan out. Like a social experiment maybe šŸ¤”
CCMB village idiot at it again on 19:15 - Mar 20 with 1497 viewsBoundy

I see Anus's ghost writer's reappeared, still hurting hun ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

CCMB village idiot at it again on 20:03 - Mar 20 with 1433 viewsBryanSwan

CCMB village idiot at it again on 18:28 - Mar 20 by bennytheblue

Nope, swansea would be overrun again, although the days of us having a 1000 or so loons have long gone. It would be interesting to see how it would pan out. Like a social experiment maybe šŸ¤”

Too many idiots running around in stone island playing wannabe football hooligan for it to be lifted unfortunately.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

CCMB village idiot at it again on 20:34 - Mar 20 with 1393 viewsbennytheblue

CCMB village idiot at it again on 19:15 - Mar 20 by Boundy

I see Anus's ghost writer's reappeared, still hurting hun ?

lol just realised thatā€™s directed at meā€¦.quality weirdo u are fair play. Massive chip?
CCMB village idiot at it again on 21:18 - Mar 20 with 1342 viewsBoundy

CCMB village idiot at it again on 20:34 - Mar 20 by bennytheblue

lol just realised thatā€™s directed at meā€¦.quality weirdo u are fair play. Massive chip?

Me a chip nah . I'm old and adult enough not to be impressed by so called hard lads , even those who pretend they're not interested in the good ole days .

CCMB village idiot at it again on 22:04 - Mar 20 with 1293 viewsbennytheblue

CCMB village idiot at it again on 21:18 - Mar 20 by Boundy

Me a chip nah . I'm old and adult enough not to be impressed by so called hard lads , even those who pretend they're not interested in the good ole days .

The good old days were fun, bit edgy, atmosphere, fashion, itā€™s the modern era thatā€™s not for meā€¦.football, clubs n pubs all gone forever
CCMB village idiot at it again on 00:20 - Mar 21 with 1230 viewsKeithHaynes

It wouldnā€™t.
You had one fa cup game where the bragging was distorted years after the event. We can only repeat ā€˜what we actually sawā€™ not what others have defiantly stated and say day after day until they actually believed it.

Overrun ? The repeated lies that are now fact are really tedious šŸ˜‰

CCMB village idiot at it again on 00:41 - Mar 21 with 1216 viewsRhonddaSwans

šŸ˜‚ I think that is an experiment that will never get off the ground to be honest Ben.

The other day we had at least 1000 people there to great your lads.

It would be a powder keg and then tit for tat.

In Swansea, Cardiff fans would be out numbered and hammered.
Then the same vica verser at the return game.

With all the CCTV and facial recognition it would be mental.

Here is a curve ball for you.

Swansea and Cardiff get to the FA Cup final.
We are both playing at Wembley,
How does that get sorted out?

CCMB village idiot at it again on 00:44 - Mar 21 with 1215 viewsRhonddaSwans

CCMB village idiot at it again on 20:03 - Mar 20 by BryanSwan

Too many idiots running around in stone island playing wannabe football hooligan for it to be lifted unfortunately.

The peaky blinders hats aswell šŸ˜¬.

If you are going out to commit a crime you might as well be wearing a sandwich board and phone the police 10 mins beforehand.

CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:41 - Mar 21 with 1104 viewsbennytheblue

CCMB village idiot at it again on 00:20 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes

It wouldnā€™t.
You had one fa cup game where the bragging was distorted years after the event. We can only repeat ā€˜what we actually sawā€™ not what others have defiantly stated and say day after day until they actually believed it.

Overrun ? The repeated lies that are now fact are really tedious šŸ˜‰

Unfortunately I was there in 1988 the swim away, and 91ā€¦.the annihilation of Swansea. Saw it with my own eyes, from carnage to crying, it wasnā€™t pretty. Itā€™s really not seen as anything because it was just par for the course so to speak. Far bigger fish to fry back then like Newport, the wurzels, Chelsea and Millwall. Sure, you won the odd battle, Swansea has a few rough parts. My older bro tells me tales of before, the Cardiff casuals chasing off the Swansea skins lol.
Nothing has been blown out of all proportion like the swim away has it, donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s funny, chasing a few young lads into the sea but arm bands and swim rings? 30 years later? I guess you gotta grasp on to somethingā€¦..
CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:45 - Mar 21 with 1100 viewsbennytheblue

CCMB village idiot at it again on 00:41 - Mar 21 by RhonddaSwans

šŸ˜‚ I think that is an experiment that will never get off the ground to be honest Ben.

Why are they waiting? Whatā€™s that about? Ultras is it? May hill chavs? Not even midday ffsā€¦.just go shout abuse at ccfc ST holdersā€¦.jeez I bet they were scared
CCMB village idiot at it again on 09:39 - Mar 21 with 1057 viewsKeithHaynes

CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:41 - Mar 21 by bennytheblue

Unfortunately I was there in 1988 the swim away, and 91ā€¦.the annihilation of Swansea. Saw it with my own eyes, from carnage to crying, it wasnā€™t pretty. Itā€™s really not seen as anything because it was just par for the course so to speak. Far bigger fish to fry back then like Newport, the wurzels, Chelsea and Millwall. Sure, you won the odd battle, Swansea has a few rough parts. My older bro tells me tales of before, the Cardiff casuals chasing off the Swansea skins lol.
Nothing has been blown out of all proportion like the swim away has it, donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s funny, chasing a few young lads into the sea but arm bands and swim rings? 30 years later? I guess you gotta grasp on to somethingā€¦..

Or every other incident not in Cardiffā€™s favour, always kids , excuses or denial.

CCMB village idiot at it again on 10:46 - Mar 21 with 1026 viewsBoundy

CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:45 - Mar 21 by bennytheblue

Why are they waiting? Whatā€™s that about? Ultras is it? May hill chavs? Not even midday ffsā€¦.just go shout abuse at ccfc ST holdersā€¦.jeez I bet they were scared

Still yearning for the days of Joe Hawkins ,now they were propa hard days me old mukka but I'm guessing you're were too young and missed the fun ,now trying to rewrite history, not successfully I may add.

CCMB village idiot at it again on 11:30 - Mar 21 with 995 viewswildswan

Overrun Again,
Benny, You let yourself down mush.
In over 40 years Never ever have you Overun as you call it.
You may have turned up on occasions but luckily for your lot we have not crossed paths (FA cup)
Every time your lot have made sharp exits Home and at yours. FACT
So crawl back under your rock.
Always in our shadow
CCMB village idiot at it again on 16:57 - Mar 21 with 843 viewsSullutaCreturned

You couldn't even get 1000 peope with the enthusiasm to sing last week! Quietest I have heard you lot since, well the last time.
CCMB village idiot at it again on 17:01 - Mar 21 with 824 viewsWhiterockin

CCMB village idiot at it again on 16:57 - Mar 21 by SullutaCreturned

You couldn't even get 1000 peope with the enthusiasm to sing last week! Quietest I have heard you lot since, well the last time.

Were there really that many there, it was probably the quietest away support all season.
[Post edited 21 Mar 17:28]
CCMB village idiot at it again on 17:46 - Mar 21 with 785 viewsSullutaCreturned

CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:41 - Mar 21 by bennytheblue

Actually, all I grasp onto is the record, the now consistent embarrasing of you on the pitch and still the only team to do the double. Them is facts, anything else is just boasting and bravado.
CCMB village idiot at it again on 18:02 - Mar 21 with 762 viewsjack247

CCMB village idiot at it again on 00:41 - Mar 21 by RhonddaSwans

Very nearly happened in 2011 playoffs but they lost to Reading in the semis.
CCMB village idiot at it again on 19:18 - Mar 21 with 693 viewsRhonddaSwans

CCMB village idiot at it again on 18:02 - Mar 21 by jack247

Very nearly happened in 2011 playoffs but they lost to Reading in the semis.

That would of been mental.
The cardiff fans only pretend that they don't see us as their rivals.

In a way the defeat under duffs swans showed us all how much it means to them as well.

In 2011 that would of been a war zone from there in the services around the stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024