Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was horrible 22:33 - Mar 26 with 1824 viewsRhonddaSwans

Fair play to the lads !

This has got to be pages last game.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

That was horrible on 22:51 - Mar 26 with 1413 viewsSgorioFruit

Should have gone after the Iran game.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

That was horrible on 22:52 - Mar 26 with 1410 viewsRhonddaSwans

That was horrible on 22:51 - Mar 26 by SgorioFruit

Should have gone after the Iran game.

đź’Ż

Why would you change a team that won 4-1

Sub a player on then off?

Play 6 at the back?

Steve Cooper is available get him in the hot seat now!

That was horrible on 23:22 - Mar 26 with 1347 viewsangryjack

Poland were there for the taking played our fast men too narrow he's clueless
That was horrible on 23:24 - Mar 26 with 1342 viewsRhonddaSwans

That was horrible on 23:22 - Mar 26 by angryjack

Poland were there for the taking played our fast men too narrow he's clueless

Why change a side that won 4-1?

It was never gonna be moores night

That was horrible on 23:29 - Mar 26 with 1323 viewsonehunglow

Self destruct Deja vu
Move on

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That was horrible on 23:55 - Mar 26 with 1301 viewsSgorioFruit

Moore was awful. Terrible choice

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

That was horrible on 00:32 - Mar 27 with 1271 viewsbuilthjack

That was horrible on 23:55 - Mar 26 by SgorioFruit

Moore was awful. Terrible choice

He should have been taken off instead of Johnson. Move Johnson to the middle and Dan James on the wing.
James went to right back when Roberts went off.
Page- get rid.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That was horrible on 07:43 - Mar 27 with 1159 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That was horrible on 22:52 - Mar 26 by RhonddaSwans

đź’Ż

Why would you change a team that won 4-1

Sub a player on then off?

Play 6 at the back?

Steve Cooper is available get him in the hot seat now!

Probably because Brooks was not fit enough to play 90 minutes.

Moore was awful slow and ponderous with no ball control he slowed down all out attacks.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

That was horrible on 08:11 - Mar 27 with 1125 viewsPawelAbbott

That was horrible on 07:43 - Mar 27 by felixstowe_jack

Probably because Brooks was not fit enough to play 90 minutes.

Moore was awful slow and ponderous with no ball control he slowed down all out attacks.

Why take Brooks off though?
We needed more energy in extra time and he sub's off a guy who had only been on 20 minutes and had 2 breaks in that time.
Most of the team had played 112 minutes and he had played about 20
That was horrible on 08:24 - Mar 27 with 1104 viewsangryjack

That was horrible on 08:11 - Mar 27 by PawelAbbott

Why take Brooks off though?
We needed more energy in extra time and he sub's off a guy who had only been on 20 minutes and had 2 breaks in that time.
Most of the team had played 112 minutes and he had played about 20

Appararantly he wasn't well and put him on and backfired should have taken a centre half off and gone back 4,and an extra midfielder or forward and gone for it,especially when Roberts got injured he put Dan james wing back,would have been better going to a back 4 putting a right back on and leaving James further up as an orthodox winger..his tactics are dreadful
That was horrible on 09:01 - Mar 27 with 1062 viewsbennytheblue

Time to a fresh face to manage Wales…..I dint mind page, he’s more like a fan than a manager, you can see how it affects him….go back to just being a fan like us RP. Who to take over?
That was horrible on 09:04 - Mar 27 with 1057 viewsonehunglow

That was horrible on 08:24 - Mar 27 by angryjack

Appararantly he wasn't well and put him on and backfired should have taken a centre half off and gone back 4,and an extra midfielder or forward and gone for it,especially when Roberts got injured he put Dan james wing back,would have been better going to a back 4 putting a right back on and leaving James further up as an orthodox winger..his tactics are dreadful

Those around as me just knew t would end like that.
James body language was all you needed
Should never had been selected for that penalty

That was horrible on 09:12 - Mar 27 with 1045 viewsWhiterockin

That was horrible on 09:04 - Mar 27 by onehunglow

With the correct team selection and tactics it would never have gone to penalties. I gave Page credit for Thursday, he has to take the blame for last night, he got so much wrong.
That was horrible on 09:33 - Mar 27 with 1012 viewsonehunglow

That was horrible on 09:12 - Mar 27 by Whiterockin

With the correct team selection and tactics it would never have gone to penalties. I gave Page credit for Thursday, he has to take the blame for last night, he got so much wrong.

Morning Whitey
I thought we more than held our own but life has taught me that in situations like that ,the Gods let us down.
Levandowski,past his best or not,had a bearing on the game and his penalty set the scene .
They did and always have feigned injury ,as nearly all do,like our Harry Wilson,a most annoying little fooker really.
Rodon looks excellent these days .

I’ve said before Anfield 77 sorted my Wales mentality out . Rarely do we get the breaks .
Follow that up with that disastrous Jock Stein night at Cardiff ,Shotland again.

My old fella said it’s because Wales turned its back on the Lord
[Post edited 27 Mar 9:35]

That was horrible on 10:05 - Mar 27 with 961 viewsWhiterockin

That was horrible on 09:33 - Mar 27 by onehunglow

Morning Whitey
I thought we more than held our own but life has taught me that in situations like that ,the Gods let us down.
Levandowski,past his best or not,had a bearing on the game and his penalty set the scene .
They did and always have feigned injury ,as nearly all do,like our Harry Wilson,a most annoying little fooker really.
Rodon looks excellent these days .

I’ve said before Anfield 77 sorted my Wales mentality out . Rarely do we get the breaks .
Follow that up with that disastrous Jock Stein night at Cardiff ,Shotland again.

My old fella said it’s because Wales turned its back on the Lord
[Post edited 27 Mar 9:35]

We more than held our own but imo massive mistakes were made. Play Moore and you have to play certain way which is not to our strengths, movement and pace. Substitutions were poor, again Moore was ineffective and out on his feet, yet he kept him on when James came on. Hindsight is wonderful and opinions differ, but imo we need a reset and that is without Page.
That was horrible on 10:09 - Mar 27 with 948 viewsonehunglow

That was horrible on 10:05 - Mar 27 by Whiterockin

We more than held our own but imo massive mistakes were made. Play Moore and you have to play certain way which is not to our strengths, movement and pace. Substitutions were poor, again Moore was ineffective and out on his feet, yet he kept him on when James came on. Hindsight is wonderful and opinions differ, but imo we need a reset and that is without Page.

Agreed.

That was horrible on 10:21 - Mar 27 with 940 viewsbennytheblue

That was horrible on 09:04 - Mar 27 by onehunglow

As soon as Poland scored there 5th and I saw Dan James come forward I knew we were done. A poor penalty at a decent height for the keeper. Life goes on
That was horrible on 10:30 - Mar 27 with 929 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales exit in cruel play off final 27th Mar 2024 08:00
It was cruel and a bitter way to leave the qualification phase of the Euro Championships which should, and most certainly could have seen Wales qualify for Germany 2024 this summer. We can look at the referee and his desire to dominate the game, but really Wales had chances to qualify in this play off. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

That was horrible on 11:52 - Mar 27 with 858 viewsJumpingJackFlash

We shouldn’t have been playing last night at all and we wouldn’t have been if Page was any good. The line up and tactics for Armenia at home were arrogant and clearly everyone in the camp thought we merely had to turn up to win. It wasn’t any better against the same team away.

Page should have gone after the World Cup and if not he should have been sacked for gross incompetence after Armenia at home.
That was horrible on 12:03 - Mar 27 with 838 viewsonehunglow

That was horrible on 11:52 - Mar 27 by JumpingJackFlash

We shouldn’t have been playing last night at all and we wouldn’t have been if Page was any good. The line up and tactics for Armenia at home were arrogant and clearly everyone in the camp thought we merely had to turn up to win. It wasn’t any better against the same team away.

Page should have gone after the World Cup and if not he should have been sacked for gross incompetence after Armenia at home.

It’s called self destruct
Our button is a big one
Armenia did for us
Armenia .

That was horrible on 14:27 - Mar 27 with 698 viewsangryjack

That was horrible on 10:21 - Mar 27 by bennytheblue

As soon as Poland scored there 5th and I saw Dan James come forward I knew we were done. A poor penalty at a decent height for the keeper. Life goes on

I couldn't believe when the game went to penalties page and his staff were asking who wanted the pens,I heard him on TV saying to James do you want the 5th one,surely this should Been done in training with the players practising for this scenario...maybe should brought Ramsey on with a minute to go to take one,...
That was horrible on 15:44 - Mar 27 with 615 viewsbennytheblue

That was horrible on 14:27 - Mar 27 by angryjack

I couldn't believe when the game went to penalties page and his staff were asking who wanted the pens,I heard him on TV saying to James do you want the 5th one,surely this should Been done in training with the players practising for this scenario...maybe should brought Ramsey on with a minute to go to take one,...

Yeah Ramsey should definitely have come on just for the pens, what was he even there for if he couldn’t even come on to take a pen? I saw that conversation as you said, if they didn’t practice pens before then it’s scandalous. Time for a change eh.
That was horrible on 16:11 - Mar 27 with 577 viewsonehunglow

That was horrible on 14:27 - Mar 27 by angryjack

It should have been.
Indeed so.
A fook up.
Again

That was horrible on 16:47 - Mar 27 with 547 viewsReslovenSwan1

Page messed up the substitutions. He needed legs in the final OT. He had Broadhead and Moore who cannot run. They offered nothing and the Poles took control D James was at right back and Johnson had been withdrawn. Neco and Wilson were fading fast. He needed to gamble with Colwill and Matondo but went safe and lost.

Wise sage since Toshack era

That was horrible on 19:21 - Mar 27 with 455 viewsReslovenSwan1

That was horrible on 15:44 - Mar 27 by bennytheblue

Yeah Ramsey should definitely have come on just for the pens, what was he even there for if he couldn’t even come on to take a pen? I saw that conversation as you said, if they didn’t practice pens before then it’s scandalous. Time for a change eh.

I like Colwill who has vision and class. I also think Isaak Davies would have been better than Cullen in the last 40 minutes. Both he and Ollie Cooper would have given fresh energy as Wilson and Neco faded. ID is a menace and real terrier.

Instead he put on a "sick " Brooks ad left tiring stars on the pitch. The Polish manager gradually brought on four players for tiring legs. Page only replaced two Roberts who needed subbing and Johnson who did not.

Page is a low class manager for sure. He gambled on an unfit player rather than a fit hungry one and did not use his squad, Matondo another who would at least added strong running and energy in the old Johnny Williams style.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024