Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another normal school day in the UK 13:36 - Apr 18 with 4772 viewsBoundy

Why , just why
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/scottish-primary-schools-appoint-children-

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:01 - Apr 21 with 781 viewsAnotherJohn

Just another normal school day in the UK on 07:04 - Apr 21 by Scotia

It's only achieving cultural change if it works, and there's no evidence it does or even has the potential to.

These "ideas" have existed throughout history. They're just been suppressed by those feeling them because being open about them could get you punished, even today in 2024 with the death penalty in some countries.

The only cultural change is recognising they exist and are normal just different to the majority.

I don't buy the argument that we are dealing with a biological phenomenon that has always been present, even if it has not been reflected in observable behaviour. This is where Scotia's use of "innate" was so revealing. It is pretty obvious that the number of persons identifying as transexual in the UK has multiplied greatly since the 1950s. I don't agree that there was always a submerged population of similar size of persons who experienced gender dysphoria. The fact that year by year more and more young people identify with a gender other than the one they were born with shows that cultural change is happening.

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/gender-dysphoria-in-young-people-is-rising-

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-transyouth-data/

https://capitalresearch.org/article/trans-inc/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=
[Post edited 21 Apr 15:04]
Just another normal school day in the UK on 16:26 - Apr 21 with 729 viewsScotia

Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:01 - Apr 21 by AnotherJohn

I don't buy the argument that we are dealing with a biological phenomenon that has always been present, even if it has not been reflected in observable behaviour. This is where Scotia's use of "innate" was so revealing. It is pretty obvious that the number of persons identifying as transexual in the UK has multiplied greatly since the 1950s. I don't agree that there was always a submerged population of similar size of persons who experienced gender dysphoria. The fact that year by year more and more young people identify with a gender other than the one they were born with shows that cultural change is happening.

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/gender-dysphoria-in-young-people-is-rising-

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-transyouth-data/

https://capitalresearch.org/article/trans-inc/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=
[Post edited 21 Apr 15:04]

I believe sexuality is innate or almost certainly so. I don't know enough about gender dysphoria to comment really, although I believe it's a genuine condition but very open to abuse.

Although as people become more aware of gender dysphoria, incidence is bound to increase.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 21:59 - Apr 21 with 674 viewsScotia

Just another normal school day in the UK on 14:03 - Apr 21 by Boundy

You and others are fixated on where the news source emanated from rather then the content .Focus on the content

It's all about the content. That's all I'm looking at. GB news claim there are 4 year old LGBT champions. There aren't.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 09:08 - Apr 23 with 595 viewscontroversial_jack

Just another normal school day in the UK on 21:59 - Apr 21 by Scotia

It's all about the content. That's all I'm looking at. GB news claim there are 4 year old LGBT champions. There aren't.

Everything in the mainstream press is a lie
Just another normal school day in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 23 with 582 viewsBoundy

Just another normal school day in the UK on 09:08 - Apr 23 by controversial_jack

Everything in the mainstream press is a lie

Except Russian media of course .

Just another normal school day in the UK on 10:04 - Apr 23 with 567 viewsonehunglow

Just another normal school day in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 23 by Boundy

No.
Russia media always tells the truth

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Just another normal school day in the UK on 10:44 - Apr 23 with 552 viewscontroversial_jack

Just another normal school day in the UK on 09:42 - Apr 23 by Boundy

Certainly not ours
Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:12 - May 16 with 307 viewsGwyn737

Update on this today with new guidance released on sex ed guidance.

No different really to before really where nobody could give an example of a 4 year old LGBT champion (whatever the source), here’s the education secretary giving her evidence on the review:

Just more stirring up angry people about things that aren’t happening.
Login to get fewer ads

Just another normal school day in the UK on 22:22 - May 16 with 242 viewsBoundy

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:12 - May 16 by Gwyn737

No different really to before really where nobody could give an example of a 4 year old LGBT champion (whatever the source), here’s the education secretary giving her evidence on the review:

What in your opinion an acceptable age to discuss with primary school children the so called wide spectrum of gender fluidity ( 72m I believe was the figure mentioned ) as stated in your link ?

Just another normal school day in the UK on 23:15 - May 16 with 230 viewsmajorraglan

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:12 - May 16 by Gwyn737

The “war on woke” is a main theme of their election campaigning, I’m not saying there aren’t a few issues but they’re blowing everything up out of all proportion because a lot of the things the Conservatives would traditionally campaign on, law and order, the economy, defence, immigration are currently millstones around their neck. A recent article in a newspaper by a political analyst stated the woke etc ant a priority for the public, things like the nhs, cost of living etc are much more of a priority.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 00:42 - May 17 with 223 viewsRobbie

Last week a fella came into supermarket where I work , a TV from my first eyesight contact .
The high heels , crop top and mini skirt he was wearing took a bit of afterthouught by me .

He was a customer , no trouble , got his purchases and moved on , like it like that .

He was attracting attention from all in the shop , one male regular punter did start talking a bit louder during this , should not be allowed out like that , etc . maybe a dinosaur .

Later that evening texted my daughter of this chaps appearence and looks , only as a bit of people watching and banter .

Reply from her was encourage diversity and inclusivity now well done to him out there and showing his true inner feelings .

Seems Swansea Uni and Further Education now have this on their directives to educate .

Caught a bit of a News Report earlier waffling on about the age children should start being educated on Sex Education in Schools , onus chucked back on to teachers when they advise safe sex to the youngsters , another system is failing , teachers to blame again .

Parents get involved as a starter maybe for their children .
[Post edited 17 May 0:55]
Just another normal school day in the UK on 06:40 - May 17 with 193 viewsGwyn737

Just another normal school day in the UK on 22:22 - May 16 by Boundy

What in your opinion an acceptable age to discuss with primary school children the so called wide spectrum of gender fluidity ( 72m I believe was the figure mentioned ) as stated in your link ?

Never.

Which is a good job because it doesn’t happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024